PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend and Toys

bigboy
10-12-2002, 03:04 PM
Hi Everyone!
I just had a question for some people. My grlfriend recently told me she wanted to incorperate toys into our lovemaking. I was all for it (of course), but my question is is there a toy that we could both use??? My only guess was to get her a vibrator, and use it on her...but i don't want to give her soo much stimulation, that I will pale in comparison to the vibrator....well, any reponse would be appreciated...Thanks Alot~BigBoy

DildoDiva
10-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Okay, first of all, I hate hearing that men feel they are going to be less important when a toy is incorperated. I just can't see how its possible! There is nothing that could EVER compare to the mental, psychological, and emotional connection that comes with having someone there to share the most intimate aspect in your life. There is NOTHING like the feeling of warm flesh pressed against you and feeling that kind of a connection so, men, PLEASE stop worrying that you won't live up to a piece of plastic/rubber/vinyl/etc. They won't ever love her and make her feel special. They'll just give her an orgasm if anything.

Okay, that aside....

first suggestion: a bullet~its small enough to fit in her vagina and make her into a vibrating pussy, an amazing experience if you've ever tried it, and when you're not around, she can use it it for clitoral stimulation, OR she can use it for clitoral stimulation when you ARE around. Its excellent to have it pressed against her clit while you're grinding into her. It also can be used to give her a massage if you place it in soft or tickly gloves.

second suggestion: a cock ring~ not your average buy out of the vending machine cock ring but one that has a vibrator (usually a bullet) inside of it. Place the vibrating part up for her clitoral stimulation, or down for a tingling vibration on your scrotum. Better yet, buy one that has a place for a double bullet. then she gets clit stimulation and you get the vibration on your balls.

third suggestion: a small vibrator~ something that you feel comfortable with that she can use for anal and clitoral play while you are making love. She probably won't want to use this one in her pussy because it isn't as big as you (HOPEFULLY) ;) .

I personally suggest the first one or the second on or a mixture of the first two. You can buy cock rings with removable bullets that you can use for extra fun time. If I get permission, I'll post some pics from my website to give you an example of what I mean in each suggestion.

DildoDiva
10-12-2002, 04:02 PM
here's the double bullet...good for putting one inside her and one on her clit...this one was made for two people so it would be perfect.

DildoDiva
10-12-2002, 04:04 PM
If you're looking for a good type of cockring...look for something like this. You can put the double bullet from above in the top and bottom holes and your shaft in the middle. This is the one I meant by stimulating her clit and your balls...at the same time making you a living vibrator inside her.

DildoDiva
10-12-2002, 04:10 PM
This is what I meant by a detatchable bullet in the cock ring so that you can use it in all the ways you can a bullet plus the extra use of the cock ring. (note: this one is REALLY stretchy...thats why the hole is the size of a pencil. I can actually get it around my ankle though)

PantyFanatic
10-12-2002, 05:05 PM
…..and count your blessings. Having a lady that wants to experiment WITH you is something I think you should be grateful for:). You don’t tie your hands behind your backs and put bags over your head (most of the time ;) lol) so only your genitals touch:eek:. Adult toys can be very satisfying for both partners when used at the same time:), when only used ON each other:p or when used for the viewing pleasure OF each other:D.

bigboy
10-13-2002, 11:31 AM
Thanks for all of the help DD and PF. I think I might go with the regualr double bullet, but I think well make a trip down to our local "adult shop" later on in the week, and I will keep you posted on how things work out. TThank you sooo much DD you were very helpful, it was geatly appreciated.

hotrod
10-28-2002, 07:17 PM
I have a cyberskin "Fleshlight".... I love it! Although I'd prefer the real thing, it's as close as I can get right now :)

DildoDiva
10-28-2002, 09:26 PM
I Sell it! :D

hotrod
10-29-2002, 12:40 AM
Ooops! I meant to post that cyberskin thread on the "male sex toy" thread. Oh well, I still recommend it!

ukgent
10-30-2002, 10:43 AM
Looks like lots of good advice there dildodiva and im presuming these are ones you sell and was wondering if you sell them online or anything like that?
Basically im in the market for some too and thought you would be a good place to get them, helping each other out hey!

Ukgent