PDA

View Full Version : In the Bedroom....the 2 of you SHOULD.

ChinesePussy
10-23-2002, 10:24 AM
sometime if you want to cheer up your bedroom a bit

either one of you can dress up a bit. for example you can either dress like a nurse, or he can dress like a fire man, or a police man, or you can dress like a master of sex or other kinky stuffs you can find in the sex toy store. You can find all these kinky sexy dress in the sex toy store.

Bringing up this type of activies to your bed room always is a good idea for man and woman.
Man loves kinky thing, he loves new stuffs, if you let him eat the same stuff over and over again, he feel a bore. so the same as you, if you eat the same stuff over and over again, you feel bore too.

that is why to cheer the 2 of you up. sometime you let him dress like a fire man walk into the room. and ask you. Just pretending that you and him are strangers. and make up a conversation. You and him should feel very erotic and horny and exciting about this activities.
this is a very good tip for you bed time.

man and woman love this type of activies very much, usually the man loves more, the man is going crazy to see if you dress up like a nurse or like an SM. he feels all new, he feeels like he can see you nude for the first time. and you remember how exciting your first time was right?

by the way man loves to look at woman wear high heel when she is nude

you should try that sometimes. walking around the house with your high heel but nude.

he is going crazy about it.

good luck
:fly:

Oldfart
10-26-2002, 09:39 AM
ChinesePussy

Some people find their partner sexy enough without clouding the

relationship.

Without taking away from above, I probably look shocking in a

nurse's outfit with 6in heels. (Untested thought, thank god)

Lilith
10-26-2002, 10:08 AM
I don't know Oldfart I have a couple of friends who would dig you like that:o;)

dicksbro
10-26-2002, 05:20 PM
OF, ROTFLMAO. Chinese Pussy, I do think a bit of role-playing can be fun and can add excitement to a relationship. Thanks for the ideas!

aflyerfan
10-26-2002, 05:24 PM
I am picturing you in a nurses uniform right now,and damn you look great. Heal me CP,heal me.

BlondeCurlGirl
10-27-2002, 02:06 AM
I've got the nurse's outfit all lined up for Halloween... I plan on going over to my guy's after the party and giving him a thorough checkup ;)

ChinesePussy
10-28-2002, 09:35 AM
hehehe interesting

Irish
10-28-2002, 02:53 PM
OF---Lilith must know the same people;that I do!When can we expect to see;the pictures;of you;in your outfit? Irish

LixyChick
10-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Oh CP.....ty for the advice! And OF and Lilith....ROFLMAO here! I dunno bout this dressing up thing either......but Lilith does know that hubby and I love to play "Avon Lady"!

ChinesePussy
10-30-2002, 02:56 PM
what is Avon lady lixychick?

can you explain it for me? i have no idea what is Avon Lady

i only know Avon is a skin care brand

PantyFanatic
10-30-2002, 03:23 PM
Yah! Go ahead LC. Explain the Avon Lady. (both kinds ;) ) LMAO

Chinese Pussy, this is just one more silly American cultural anomaly. (Imperialist motivations) LOL :)

dicksbro
10-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Can't help but post here ... Avon is a company that sells jewelry and cosmetics and stuff using ladies in the negihborhood as salespeople. My wife sells Avon. For me, they're the way I get rid of sales people calling our house. I ask them to listen to a sales pitch and place and order before I consider their product. Have yet to have one stay on the line. :D :D

south
10-30-2002, 07:31 PM
What about the gopher outfits? Who dosen't like the feeling of fur to fur? Sure it is difficult to get ones penis to penetrate the dense mat of the costume but it sure can be fun making all the angry squeels and grunting noises.

Oh I don't think that Avon has any gopher stuff though...

sexx~~ Angel
11-07-2002, 01:39 AM
role play is great idea, im trying to get my man warm up to the idea but he is shy in the bed, ty