PDA

View Full Version : Predictability

ukgent
10-29-2002, 05:51 AM
Was wondering if anyone had some tips or hints for the bedroom as basically ive been accused of being predictable but not really sure how to change, basically she knows what im going to do, All suggestions very much appreciated.

Thanks

dannyk
10-29-2002, 06:37 AM
Try blindfolds for her! Relying on touch alone adds excitment and suspense to even the predictable.

Lilith
10-29-2002, 07:08 AM
She should be spanked for saying such a thing:o

Lovediva
10-29-2002, 10:12 AM
Do something completely outrageous..something she would never imagine you could do!! Like a stripteaze when she comes home from work....bring some whip cream into bed...and veggies :D ;)...or just look into her eyes and tell her how much you love her...need her...want her...and sweep her off her feet and carry her off to the bedroom.........(sorry I do get romantic sometimes.. :) *Sigh*) and (I just smoked a doobie...LMAO :D :D )

skipthisone
10-29-2002, 10:14 AM
Take it out of the bedroom, give a nice little depantsing in the kitchen or somewhere

Lovediva
10-29-2002, 10:15 AM
Bathroom vanity is good too! :D :D

skipthisone
10-29-2002, 10:17 AM
I've always found counter tops to be just the right heighth for stand up positions

Lovediva
10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
Yes I would have to agree. :) Not just vaginaly either. Anal is really good on counter tops!! :D

skipthisone
10-29-2002, 10:25 AM
Sure, then she can always get a drink right out of the faucet, if she gets parched...

Lovediva
10-29-2002, 10:27 AM
LMAO!!!:D

LixyChick
10-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Write little notes in the morning eluding to the evening events ahead. Place them in places you know she'll look. Don't give all the details and especially don't give away the grand finale!

Example: I'm thinking of your nipples. Are they hard now?

I'm going to draw a bath for us this evening......wait for me!

Oh.....well.....something like that!

We really dig this stuff!

Coach Knight
10-30-2002, 11:02 AM
It's good to stick with a game plan that works. But sometimes you have to change it up to throw off the defense and better penetrate into their territory.
Trust me, women know how to play defense very well, so just when she thinks you are predictable and she thinks she knows what your move will be, you have to audible and change the play at the line of scrimmage. She will be surprised and shocked and you will be able to penetrate deep into the defensive territory.

It think I have gotten a bit off track here but basically you always need to include some new plays into your offensive scheme if you want to score on a consistent basis.

skipthisone
10-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Most women would say the yelling, " HUT, HUT, HIKE", right before sex would not turn them on.

Coach Knight
10-30-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by skipthisone
Most women would say the yelling, " HUT, HUT, HIKE", right before sex would not turn them on.

I would go with a slient snap count then. Also, be careful when you're "snapping the ball."

skipthisone
10-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Quarterback sneak, take it up through the middle

Lilith
10-30-2002, 11:57 AM
Let's see ass up with ball between my legs...ummmmmmm touch or tackle I'm in:p

Steph
10-30-2002, 02:15 PM
And if you're predictable . . . what ideas does she offer to bring spice into your love life?

ericthered
11-02-2002, 07:04 AM
Seriously folks, if the lady says something like this, you'd better listen! She might not know what she wants, but she's telling you she's not getting it.

1) Make time for her. You might have to hijack her to get her away from daily chores and responsibilities, but she'll love you for it.

2) Mount a charm offensive. You might feel stupid buying her flowers and perfume out of the blue but - hey - things like that can melt an ice maiden.

3) Take her shopping for clothes, and don't whinge about how long it takes and how your feet are hurting. You might be able to talk her into shorter skirts and revealing tops if she thinks you'll really love her like that.

4) Make a hairdressing appointment for her. If she gets her hair done the way you like, you pick up the tab.

5) They're right! Take sex out of the bedroom. Try every room in the house.... The odd dirty week-end will give her something to remember (but make sure of the period status first).

6) Finally - good luck. Let us at Pixies know how you get on.

King's Jester
11-02-2002, 03:54 PM
I would say to try a lot of new things. Instead of the usual repetoire of missionary, doggie, her on top, do something new. Sensual massage, some Kama Sutra...don't expect everything to be the same, and it won't be. Good luck!

Vintage Vixen
11-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Nothin worse than same ole.same ole....ya get bored,thats not good.But it takes two....you only get what you give.

BlueSwede
11-07-2002, 09:41 AM
This is not a new book, but it's a very good one, I think. Pick up a new or used copy (it comes in paperback) of How to Light Her Fire. You might also pick up a copy of How to Light His Fire for her. She has great ideas for putting passion back into your relationship--and not just in the bedroom. I know that How to Light Her Fire comes on tapes, too, in case you hate to read.