Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pixaholics Anonymous (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6316)

Glyndwr 03-07-2002 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sugarfreecandy
*drooling shamelessly and moaning something incoherent*

You see what Pixtasy does to you, folks? Look at this poor sweet girl, reduced to a dribbling (but delighted) fool by this addiction...............

:rolleyes:

Oh my god I feel an overdose coming on...~running my hands up and down your flanks, trying to find where the dribbling is coming from~

Lilith 03-07-2002 08:37 PM

As the facilitator of this meeting, I feel the need to point out that this behavior is completely inappropriate and in no way conducive to your recovery........ but due to my voyueristic tendencies, which have been greatly developed here at Pixies, I can do nothing but watch in envy, licking my lips. Do you think I could get a modem medically inserted, for easier access? I need a fix so bad sometimes I find myself heading to the electronics department while I am out shopping just to sneak online. OHHHHHHHH! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 08:37 PM

(damn jacket...lilith said it'd help.......)<<stands up barefeet showing>>hhhhand cuffs didn't woorrk......<wipes head on canvassed arm>> can still type with toes..........and wife wonders what im doing behind my computer layiing on the floor.....sfc you can sit on my face......i'll be still ........a lil pixtasy from you'd be mavelous right now..<<falls on floor>> first let me get this damn straight jacket off first!!!!!!! <twist and turns on floor >>> almost...... almost.....

jay 03-07-2002 08:41 PM

hi I'm jay and I'm finaly becoming a pixaholic Iwas shy at first but am coming out of my shell and can't stay away. lilith I took the librety of installing a laptop in the ghia for our trip so we won't miss any thing or suffer the withdral

Lilith 03-07-2002 08:47 PM

Jay~ You are dreamy!!!!!!! You know just how to keep me satisfied! I am packing light, a suit and sunglasses..............

jay 03-07-2002 08:51 PM

thats more than I'm bringing a smile and sunglasses

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 08:51 PM

Our moderator is jumping ship folks!!!!!!!!! Grab her!!!!!!!!!!Don't let her get out the door!!!!!!! We won't never get the cure for pixtasy!!!!!!!!!

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 09:04 PM

couldnt resist changing my member title!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!

xanne 03-07-2002 09:09 PM

Ummm, hello. M name is Xanne and I am <sob> a Pixaholic. It started off as a mere dalliance, an innocent search for erotic stories.......then I found the forums. Quietly........... I watched as others posted, then the fever to post gripped me too. Then came the digital pictures (oh!!) ............

Suddenly I was spending all my free time at pixies, neglecting my projects, coming home early so I can get to pixies, keeping the browser at pixies at all hours, just in case someone posts.........What I need is a PDA with internet access so I can surf at pixies on the go.........that is the only way I can go on and not miss anything here!!

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 09:15 PM

<<still twisting on floor, grunting>>hey ,do they have such a thing ?? (Asking in reality???computer illiterate/ pixaholic) gotta find one of those.......won't have to get off the foor.........

sugarfreecandy 03-07-2002 09:33 PM

Xanne! You're a genius! My Palm is internet ready --- just have to pay for the account and I'll have a way to pixify myself on the go... Wonderful! (Mindboxer, it's true, it exists... Though web pages have to be in a different format I believe. Haven't actually tried it yet, though as I say it's a possibility!)

And Lilith --- Well, if you want to jump in here with that whip of yours, go ahead... But be warned that I have full training in bullwhip use myself (from a play I was in once, don't ask...) and you'd be wiser to challenge me to pudding wrestling or something else if you want me to stop what I'm doing... Otherwise, just let Glyndwr and I pixify in peace! You know how desperate we are... From one Pixaholic to another, pleeeeeease let us continue!

--- sweetstuff

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 09:34 PM

pixaholic theme song

Glyndwr's remark on a pixaholic theme song reminded me of one that Diva posted on a song thread here....goes kinda like this..............they're coming to take me away,
haha hoho hehe,
they're coming to take me away
haah hoho hehe.....................
something like that..............i'l Try to leave Pixie's and find the words............tonite.......tomorrow......in august.........2007...........can anybody help me here?????????:D :D

Lilith 03-07-2002 09:44 PM

Mindboxer~You have been naughty, now go to MY room...
SFC~I will suffice by watching for now although the pudding thing sounds like fun. Chocolate ok? I am diabetic too so we will do the whole sugar free thing....or maybe another medium....foam or bubbles

sugarfreecandy 03-07-2002 09:48 PM

Lilith ---

I can supply the sugar-free lactose-free chocolate pudding if you do decide to join in... Otherwise Glyndwr and I will just continue to Pixify merrily along.... Ooooooh, it feels soooooo good..... :o

--- sweetstuff

mindboxer505 03-07-2002 09:53 PM

WE are definitely pixified........thought this was suppose to cure us..............sfc hows about sugar free jello, cherry flavor??????
<<scurries off to lilith's room>> got the key for my jacket???????lilith hid it and won't let me out......such torture....beautiful ladies about and i'm tied up.......well ain't got my toes yet....now if i can just get them in the tub or on lilith's giant bed............