Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fantasies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5794)

deskbound 01-11-2002 05:09 PM

oldest for me

going on a business trip with a woman I've been attracted to, meeting in a room, sitting in chairs facing each other(or watching a good movie) spreading our legs and facing each other and taking about 2 hours masturbating for each other. Watching somone's face in the act is the BEST for me.

RedNLaycee 01-11-2002 11:55 PM

help...

Quote:
Originally posted by luv2please
Hi RedNLaycee,
Bet you could talk me into any of them!;)

I can talk you into them all right...but do you think you could handle me?? he he he

Sharni 01-12-2002 12:09 AM

Fantasy eh....well the highest one on my list is:

To be watching a couple making love doggie style...then to slide myself underneath them both and lick her pussy while he fucks her.....every now and then flicking my tongue over his cock as he withdraws...then back to her as he thrusts back in......

Sharniqua

Prophet Reality 01-12-2002 12:17 AM

Now that sounds like a fantasy I would love to help out on. Hey Diva care to be the third?

BigGirlUK 01-12-2002 06:14 AM

For me its the classic sex with a stranger ...... love the thought of picking up a complete stranger and taking him home (or not maybe) and he takes control of the situation ...... telling me what he wants me to do and i submit to his every whim!

Dangerous I know.... and purely a fantasy....but just the thought gets me so horny! ;)

luv2please 01-12-2002 08:06 AM

RedNLaycee,
I can make no garantees but I guess it is better to try and fail than not try at all!;)

PantyFanatic 01-12-2002 02:40 PM

Ah….Sharni!…..

You know the counter-part hypothesis,... that somewhere in the world there is your alter-ego. Yours happens to be up-over:rolleyes: …………………………………………………………………………call Diva.:cool:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua
Fantasy eh....well the highest one on my list is:

To be watching a couple making love doggie style...then to slide myself underneath them both and lick her pussy while he fucks her.....every now and then flicking my tongue over his cock as he withdraws...then back to her as he thrusts back in......
Sharniqua

…and you have to save me some!:p :p :D :yellghst:

bunny_girl 01-12-2002 05:04 PM

My Fantasy

I suppose my biggest fantasy at the moment would be to have sex with my manager in his office. I've fulfilled a lot of my other ones!

RedNLaycee 01-16-2002 09:43 AM

try and try and try...

Luv-
There is no such thing as failure...but we can you keep trying and trying and trying...he he he

celt guy 01-16-2002 11:36 AM

I'm happy to say that I've had the chance to live out most of my fantasies (before I was married). There are still a few out there though. I have to say being the male in Sharni's sound pretty good. I'm glad I'v lived most out, but there is a lot to be said for letting a fantasy remain a fantasy. Real sex rarely disappoints, but...

C.G.

HoneyDew 01-16-2002 04:14 PM

Ultimate Fantasy...............Oh God!

I'd have to say that my fantasy would have to be.........
walking home some night and my b/f pouncing on me when I wasn't looking and just doing me over a wall or a car bonnet or something. Then he's finished, two other guys that I'm attracted to, find me and take me to their place and bathe me, spoiling me etc. and then screwing me all night long in turns. Now THATS what I call a good time (if ONLY it could happen).

luv2please 01-17-2002 10:49 AM

Red, sounds good to me! Hey! You know what? I think you are becomming MY fantasy!!!;)

RedNLaycee 01-17-2002 12:00 PM

being a fantasy...

Too bad that I don't like my pics taken...then you could actually see what your fantasy women looks like...he he he

souls_cry2000 01-20-2002 12:10 AM

harem dream

a fantasy:

for the last two years i have been having a reoccuring dream. i sit on high in this kingdom in the midst of a great series of mountains. it reminds me of a poem by samuel coleridge" kubla khan".

"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea...
"

in this series of domed palaces are many fountains, cushioned beds, and large baths. my guards bring in women of all shapes, sizes, and races in golden chains for me. it is not for me to choose those who are worthy but for my queen (the number one wife) chooses among the many. she walks amongs them and picks out 10 or 12 who look worthy.

she then oversees their grooming. they are brought in shaved clean, bathed, perfumed and adourned in silk and jewels. after this is done they are brought in to dance for me. if they do not obey my queen punishes them with sexual forms of torture. sometimes my guards repeatedly take the offending concubine until she learns to be subserviant other times my queen dominates her and lashes her with a series of whips leaving her chained and spent between the columns in the courtyard.

those who eventually pass will be bedded by my queen and i during a week long kingdom wide binge of sexual expression, wine and frolic.

souls cry:cool:

this is one of my fantasies.

HoneyDew 01-21-2002 01:44 PM

Re: harem dream

That is a truely beautiful fantasy - stirs the imagination as well as other places - that's the best kind!