Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Positions (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864)

horny_jo 09-21-2001 04:48 PM

starfish

its more like positions

the man lies flat down on his back and the girl rides him, facing him to start, then after a while she rotates 90o until she is riding his cock sideways, then she moves round 90o all the time until you both cum

i have no idea why it is called the starfish, but apparently it is so

Nubian 09-21-2001 07:38 PM

Starfish

Thanks for the explanation horny_jo. It sounds like fun! Just what my wife and I need to add to our repertoire.:D

Tango Seven 03-07-2002 09:21 PM

I love being on top and positioning him towards my G-spot. Deep penetration is best and being taken from behind sends me over the edge.

Lilith 03-07-2002 09:34 PM

My favorite position for oral sex is to lie on my back, with my head hanging off the bed(we have a tall bed)kind of upside down, while he stands on the floor and to give him long, slow, deep head. He loves it because I am all layed out for him to watch while he strokes. Really helps to quell the ole' gag reflex.:D

PlayfulTigress 03-07-2002 11:27 PM

Re: Favorite Positions?

Without a doubt it would have to be doggie style!!! :D But, I'm an equal oppertunity slut. ;) :o As my Boyfriend knows, I won't turn down sex! Any position He wants!! :D

~Linds

ASH 03-07-2002 11:32 PM

doggie style is definately my fave. I also love being on top. Also, I liked the Lilith's response, have to try that out some time. Anything new is enjoyable (at least for a while)

Ophelia 03-08-2002 09:53 AM

Doggie...up on the kitchen table...

Or with my feet behind my head...hey...I may be chubby, but yoga pays off!!!! :)

Ophelia

Hoagster 03-08-2002 10:17 AM

I love the woman riding me position with a twist... that positon lying on our sides allows me to mantain full penetration, while also allowing me to thrust outward towards her stomach to get that ~G~ thing a twirlin... also allows maximum access to the clitoral button in the front....Try this and watch her eyes roll to the back of her head!!!!

jay 03-09-2002 09:19 AM

when shes on top facing away from me is one of my favs but she cums to fast that way so then we use my second fav doggie mmmmmmmm.

MissX 03-09-2002 12:16 PM

Doggy style, moving to upright Doggie, my hands on the wall for balance, bloke's hands on my hips, pulling me back onto him.

MrX 03-09-2002 12:34 PM

I agree

I agree with MissX's position, And can testify that she loves it :-)
Does it for me too..... oh yeah!

I like it for various reasons, Like i get to admire her great touche, Slender back, firm thighs.... great view....

scotzoidman 03-09-2002 12:37 PM

one fav of mine is taking doggie style, but laying on our sides, frees up our arms & legs some while retaining the best aspects of regular dogstyle... easier to reach around her & play w/the goodies, & of course I can still pull her hair & do all the other ruffsex things she likes...

Wicked Wanda 03-09-2002 01:12 PM

With a single, male partner, "DOGGY'!!!! (about 70% of the time)
Second favorite is me astride, face to face, or sitting on a chair or bench.
Third, on my side face to face. very slow, romantic position, good for talking to each other, slow touching all over...taking your time.. most men don't seem to like this much.
Fourth, on my knees, with him standing, making him shake and shiver all over as I lick and suck and devour him, while he reaches down to fondle my boobs.
Then 69- hard to do well, hard to concentrate... but fun.

With another woman, I have a favorite position that doesn't really have a name. She lies on her back, with her hips twisted to the side, her upper leg raised. I am sitting astride her lower leg, our vaginas touching. Then we just move, rubbing ourselves together, with a lot of caressing and fondling all over. This is more comfortable for me than many other postions due to me height/size.
Second favorite is 69, but that is for special occasions, so I don't do it that often.
Third, is to have her lie on her back, my face between her thighs. I love to look up and see my partner's head thrown back, her eyes closed in passion...
Next, to be held in her lap, as she fingers me and kissses/sucks on my boobs/nipples.
Goodness! This has run too long!
Favorite positions with multiple partners, another time maybe?

Wickedly,

WW

Tango Seven 03-09-2002 11:06 PM

I like 'doggy' or any rear entry positions, including anal. My wife prefers to be on top, which I also enjoy as I can admire her beautiful breasts as we make love. Either way we both enjoy deep penetration positions as I can hit her 'spot' and we can both reach sensational orgasms.

motega20 03-10-2002 11:25 AM

so many to choose from!

However I would have to agree with most men in this thread that I love it when RedHertz just climbs right on up on my face and moves and bounces and has a all around wonderful time. 69 is also a big fav with us. As for sex we both enjoy her on top, me on top and doggy, but our favorite is... well... it is kind of hard to explain, we start out in doggy and then she brings her legs together and we move forward together until she is laying down on her stomach and my legs are on the outside of hers... it is an amazing feeling. I hit all of her spots and the position adds so much tightness. Plus in that position it is very easy for me to reach around and play with her clit. It is happy times for all! :D