Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pixaholics Anonymous (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6316)

ASH 03-08-2002 12:04 AM

Umm....hi. I'm kind of new here but I feel as if the addiction has already taken over. While trying one day to distract myself from my studies i came across this site and couldn't stop reading the erotic stories. <<begins to shake with the thought>> They were just the most wonderful stories <<tear>>. Then I accidently came across the forums, and I can't tear myself away. I too wish to take part in the sugar free jello and pudding. <<drop down to knees, begging>>please, please mindboxer and sfc take me with you. I'll do whatever you wish!!!! Please!!!! <<collapse on floor, sobbing>>

jay 03-08-2002 09:41 AM

i'm not one to miss out on a jello and pudding paty may I come along to please I promis(sp) to be verry naughty. and these ladies may be more than mindboxer can handel alone

mindboxer505 03-08-2002 11:30 AM

<<rolls over to ash>> <<licks her ear>>>> don't worry babe.....we pixaholics have to stick together(nuf pudding here to stick us all together) how do you feel about prehensile toes????

jay..... the more the hornier er .... i mean merrier.........any help calming these beauties is appreciated.........
<<<<<<struggles to rise....pulling ash up with him>>>
now let's get back to the meeting......a few members that i Know are pixaholics haven't checked in yet..........sit on my knee and i whisper sweet nothings(love to rub jello all over yaur body) in your ear...............ahem......some one's coming........sssssssshhhhhh...........

bottloboy 03-08-2002 01:06 PM

footstep are heard

*comes in in disguise*

*takes off sunglasses*

my name is bottloboy an(hey is that jelly??) i am a pixieholic of the highest order.. i crave pixies 24/7 i beg do sexual favours and will post photo's if my naked self just so that my addiction is filled... i hear the names of my brothers and sister's who share the symptoms i have but i (hey that's no sugar lactose free chco pudding) (wanders off to get messy)

(5 mins later) i am a pixieholic if there is a cure it is larger doses of postings and a injection of erotic stories ..long live my craving for pixies and all who play in her warmth

is there still room for one more guys... maybe other may wanna cum in...

Aqua 03-08-2002 03:23 PM

Hi, My name is Aquaman43... and I am a Pixaholic. I, like so many of you here, found this site in a search for erotic stories. And everything seemed fine until I discovered the forums. Yes, the forums, where I found pictures of temptresses with names such as Leigh and Sharniqua. These virtual Succubi have coaxed, nay!, I say drafted, others such as Xanne, Sxxxy14u, and Sugarfreecandy into the business of bewitching the unwary Pixies viewer into a delicious, I mean, dreadful cycle of constantly checking for new posts for fear they have missed out on viewing a different pose, or perhaps a view from behind... There are also the insightful discussions, jokes, word games, poetry, and other threads of this kind, which are proliferated with writings and beautiful erotic pictures from the worst offender of Pixtasy dealing, often referred to as a Goddess, she is really THE Head temptress (so to speak), LoveDiva4U! Oh, Dammit, who's got that laptop!! Have I missed a post? Are there any new pics?? What about my PM's... did I get a new PM??? I was waiting for a reply... I just need to check real quick... I mean those are my handcuffs after all... Ok, can I just look over your shoulder...

Aqua 03-08-2002 04:59 PM

I almost forgot...

There is another member here that is also responsible for keeping us addicted to our Pixtasy habit... just when you think you can break away... whn you think you have control...

Lilith comes along cracking that whip and stirring things up!!!

OMG... we're ALL doomed...

Lilith 03-08-2002 05:04 PM

Ahhhhhh yessssss! Brings to mind that song, "It's the sweetest hangover... I don't wan't to get over".......doomed is right......<checking in for my 5:00 fixxx late, shaking, trembling>

iikiibuu 03-08-2002 05:19 PM

I seem to have come across this site completely different to all others, and i'm new and addicted in a very short while :) but personally the addiction is worth the prize :) *slinks back into the backgroud out of site and continues to watch, considering his chances at the pudding.*
I can't stay away im supposed to be doing work and sleep and stuff but theyre kind of just not working, out as good as i want.

mindboxer505 03-08-2002 06:20 PM

<<bows to Lilith>>>>ggguess were all doomed<<sob sob>>>achk ....ack<<head twitches uncontrolably>>ack ackoh my god!!!!!!!we're all Doooommeedd!!!!cross the shoulders a little... lilith.........Craack......aaaaaaaahhhhhh........ rolls over to Ash..........got any more jello???????..........who's got the laptop?????? lilith and diva hogging it again??????damn!!gotta have my pixie fix fast......

ASH 03-08-2002 06:44 PM

nnnnooooooo!!!! lilith, don't hurt me...<<crawling away towards laptop>> I.. must....check.....site.....owww!!!! wait...stop...no...don't ....oh GoooooDDDD!!!!. Where is that jello, my ass is burning....mindboxer, would you mind rubbing it??? Please, make it all better.

iikiibuu 03-08-2002 07:24 PM

*pulls out some ice cream to go with the jello*
ASH;"my ass is burning"Maybe some of this will cool it down?
Hands the ice cream to mindboxer

sugarfreecandy 03-08-2002 08:43 PM

Sweetstuff suddenly becomes Not-So-Sweetstuff

NOT SO FAST, everyone! Step AWAY from the laptop!

It's MINE, I tell you, ALL MINE!!!!!!

Maniacal cackling echoes through the meeting hall as SFC pulls out her bullwhip and cracks it loudly in the air

Mwwwwaaaaahhhhh-haaaa-haaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh......

:D

sugarfreecandy 03-08-2002 08:44 PM

SFC's brilliant getaway plan is foiled as she slips in the sugar-free pudding, landing squarely on Aquaman's lap...

mindboxer505 03-09-2002 12:08 AM

first monthly meeting of pixaholics anonymous

ack ack <<head jerks>> givme that laptop..........(ice cream bucket cradled in canvas covered arms slipps out) augh!!!!!
not the whip!!!!!!!!
<<grabs sfc by the ankles>>come here my lil pretty!ah hehehe!!
toes seek out her whip.......
time for some tickling and ...I know where sfc is ticklish at!!!!!!!!! ah hahahahaha!!!!!!!toes seek out her sides.............hands go for her thighs............. tickle time sfc................
rest of pixaholic members shake their heads as the feverish chills and finger jerking begin to take over the group...............
ash whispers...''he's gone......no help for him now..........he's definitly pixified..........mmmmmmmmmm now where's that laptop'':D ;) :D

legend 03-10-2002 12:34 AM

i'm away for two days, i post on another thread about being pixaholic, and ask for directions to the meetings and then BANG....i found them anyway....funny that