Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The SHACK- No Girls (at least no wives, girlfriends, or mothers) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28249)

imaginewithme 06-08-2006 06:14 AM

/me grabs a papertowel for Lilith to wipe off anything she gets on her beautiful dress.

WildIrish 06-08-2006 06:52 AM

There's no papertowels in The Man's Shack!!

We use tissues. :D

Hey! Who hung up that fern? And where'd those coasters come from?

I thought those doilies were for pasties! Damn!

imaginewithme 06-08-2006 03:26 PM

/slips in the door to the shack..... sspppttt Lilith, come on in here, they all must be gone to work....let's foo-foo up this place!

Lilith 06-08-2006 03:31 PM

/me hangs the tp on the dowel and covers the extra roll with one of those crocheted dolls with the big skirt and big hat

smithy020 06-08-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtctfield
We guys need our special alone time, too.

I'll start by furnishing the shack with a cooler, beanbag chairs, a 42" plasma TV, and an XBOX 360 with Madden and Grand Theft Auto.

GTA better not be out for the 360 in the USA yet its not out here and i live 15 miles away from where the make it!!!!! thou i have got the new table tennis game from rockstar...more addictive than crack....

Lilith 06-08-2006 03:44 PM

/me replaces all the beer in the fridge with tutti-frutti wine coolers

Lilith 06-08-2006 03:45 PM

/me cracks one open and passes it to the lamp leaving a trail of Carpet Fresh behind in my wake

imaginewithme 06-08-2006 03:47 PM

/me fluffs up pillows on couch and folds blankets to put over the back of it.....there now the boys will be comfy!

WildIrish 06-08-2006 04:16 PM

I think the shack isn't the only thing around here than could use a woman's touch. :brows:

alspals69 06-08-2006 05:05 PM

alspals enters the room all hot and swetty from badminton.
strides manfully to the shower disrobing as he does so.
looks around and as no one is looking holds towel in front of himself and makes it move without use of his hands, as if by magic.
pauses momentarily to wonder why has just had a strange urge to fuck a lampshade
sets shower to stun before entering.
washes body
washes penis
washes penis faster
washes penis faster still (can't be too careful)
wonders how liquid soap got all over the shower tray when there doesn't appear to be a bottle.
giggles to self on noting that breaking wind in the shower makes an intersting squelchy echoey sound and does so several times more.
dries self off and checks the CCTV
wonders who the pretty girl with black eyes is on the trampoline next door.
leaves the room failing to notice he has left 3 cupboard doors open and the towels are on the floor.

Pita 06-08-2006 05:48 PM

*Knocks on door and calls out*

Pizza delivery!

alspals69 06-08-2006 06:00 PM

Tess your like a Jewish surgeon... you get lots of tips
hmmm what flavour you got for the boys?

Pita 06-08-2006 06:49 PM

I got pizza with lots of meat, lots of cheese, and if one of you boys goes out to the trunk of my car I got a case of Heineken for you.

*Looks around at the girly accessories*

I thought this was just a place for guys. Who here is whipped and let their girlfriend decorate?

Lilith 06-08-2006 06:53 PM

Boys don't fall for it!!!!!!! Don't take the bait! My MIL once had a pizza delivered on her birthday and it was really a stripper ;)

Aqua 06-08-2006 06:56 PM

Guys... I think our hideout has been infiltrated!

*calls out*

Everyone needs to take their shirt off right now to show they are not female! :D