Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A vampyre's tale(OOC) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17542)

Prophet Reality 01-04-2004 01:04 AM

Then by group agreement, we shall continue until the return of Brenna.

ashkeyana0418 01-04-2004 06:33 AM

Hooray! :)

Southern Charm 01-05-2004 12:24 AM

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry....I'm back I'm back I'm back. Holidays have had me going crazy and on top of that since christmas I've gotten that awful flu, followed by a sinus infection and NOW I have an ear infection...AND my ISP got turned off, but I'm back now and I'll be good from now on I promise.

Sugarsprinkles 01-05-2004 12:28 AM

Welcome back!! I know what ISP problems are like so I definitely sympathize there.... Just take care of yourself and post when you can...

Prophet Reality 01-06-2004 10:04 PM

Glad your back My ghoul. Sorry to hear about the illness... hope you are feeling better. And you will be slightly punished... Slightly......

vampeyes 01-07-2004 08:52 PM

This probably isn't the right thread... but anyways lol humor me... I just wanted to say all the characters sound great and the story is very good so far.... sounds like a very lickable vic you've got going on there SS :p

Southern Charm 01-07-2004 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality
And you will be slightly punished... Slightly......

Promise?:D

Prophet Reality 01-10-2004 10:00 PM

:hot: :jedi: :hot: Well I try to keep my promises!

ashkeyana0418 01-26-2004 11:42 AM

Hi guys! Should I wait on Brenna or are we going on without her?? Just curious!!

ashkeyana0418 01-26-2004 11:42 AM

Hi guys! Should I wait on Brenna or are we going on without her?? Just curious!!

Sugarsprinkles 01-26-2004 12:16 PM

I talked to Prophet this morning and I guess "Brenna" has some stuff going on right now and might not be able to post right away. If she does, wonderful, but otherwise we agreed to go ahead and keep the story going, but when appropriate at least make reference to "Brenna" so that her character remains part of the storyline until she can rejoin us. So, I guess in short, that means go ahead and "Brenna" will jump in when she's available.

Southern Charm 01-27-2004 02:41 AM

I've been here all along folks. My apologies but I've been waiting for a time to jump right in. There's only so much one can do from the frontseat when all the fun's in the back ;) Never fear, I have my place and have hopped right back in. Please just write however you feel the story should go and I will jump in when I feel that I have something worth contributing to the farthering of the story. Don't worry about me. I'll be here when you need me.

"You just call out my name,
And you know wherever I am,
I'll come runnin......"
-James Taylor "You've Got a (Ghoul)"

Just doin my job! And maybe I'll get laid in the process. :D

Prophet Reality 01-28-2004 10:13 AM

Dear SC.. you can jump in whenever you want to. I thought that maybe r/l had grabbed you again. But I think now you have no choice but to respond. HEhehehehe :devil: :lust: :bsex: :boink: :bj: :69:

Southern Charm 01-29-2004 02:27 AM

Respond, reply, and react...oooh this is about to get delicious. Great work so far everyone. Loving it and having a blast. Hoping I'm not being too much trouble being that this is my first attempt at R/P writing.

Prophet Reality 01-29-2004 11:20 PM

You are doing great dear, and so is Sugarsprinkles and Ashkenya.