Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Swallowing (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55)

bigboy 02-06-2003 01:03 PM

swallowing and the other options

I must start off by saying, i enjoy going down on my girlfriend, and always lick up all of her juices, to quote Colonel Sanders "It's finger lickin' good"...however when my girlfriend goes down on me, she always swallows, even when she gives me a hand job..but i even like to cum in other places on her body, it adds excitement, and a kinky sense to our sexual relationship...i find it very erotic to cum on her breasts, or even just watch it ooze all over her hands...anyone else enjoy that as well???

Rayna 02-06-2003 02:26 PM

Re: swallowing and the other options

Quote:
Originally posted by bigboy
I must start off by saying, i enjoy going down on my girlfriend, and always lick up all of her juices, to quote Colonel Sanders "It's finger lickin' good"...however when my girlfriend goes down on me, she always swallows, even when she gives me a hand job..but i even like to cum in other places on her body, it adds excitement, and a kinky sense to our sexual relationship...i find it very erotic to cum on her breasts, or even just watch it ooze all over her hands...anyone else enjoy that as well???

i ususally let my bf cum on my stomach or chest :D

divot109 02-07-2003 06:11 AM

Although I prefer the mouth, there are times that I definitely enjoy covering her tits, ass or stomach with my man-chowder.

pepsigirl 02-27-2003 09:35 PM

yesterday, i was with my lover while he was working (editing some video in an edit suite). i couldn't keep my hands off of him, and soon i was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. he begged me to make love to his cock with my mouth and to show him how much i loved him. i've swallowed his cum before, but this time when he came in my mouth, i kept it there until he was finished, and then i opened my mouth up and let him see if there, and then i swallowed up. he told me that was the hottest thing he had ever seen. i think it made his day! i loved doing it, because i love making him happy. if he's happy, i'm happy.

bigboy 02-27-2003 10:59 PM

would have made any mans day!:D

Em Bee 02-28-2003 01:56 AM

I first swallowed by accident... where was I going to spit it out? and if I did, who would clean it up.. the only thing I could think of was to swallow. It's like runny boogers... funny how you get a liking for runny boogers...

TinkerBell69 02-28-2003 11:22 AM

My bf refuses to shoot in my mouth. "There's a better place for it" he says.

But my last bf used to get off when I sucked him off while he was driving. "Big swallow, good girl".

He didnt need to encourage me. I won't lie, I don't LOVE the taste, but it doesn't bother me. The smile when you come back up is enough for me.

lizH 03-01-2003 10:10 AM

As far as the taste, guys taste best when they eat a vegetarian diet, low in milk. The worst taste I ever got was from a guy who drank a lot of milk.

The best was from a vegan.

The one thing I've found is that if the guy does not taste good, better than water, is to take a drink of Coke (TM) afterward. The acidity and the carbonation combine to kill that bad taste.

shyabusa 03-02-2003 03:17 PM

I love to eat out almost any girl that will let me...
Sit on my face or lay down and enjoy, either way I love doing it.
The taste isn't always great, but the look on her face when I'm done is worth it. I too have troubles getting off to oral sex, but there are ways around it! ;)
Bring me some PIE!

Shyabusa :cool:

SexKittten_18 03-03-2003 04:49 PM

I don't like swallowing. Plain and simple. I can't stand the taste and the last time (not to mention the only time) I swallowed, I was sick for almost the entire day. I guess the cum just reacted badly in my stomache or maybe i had the flu. Anyway, I am curious about something though. Do those suggestions on how to get your guy's cum to taste better actually work? If they do I might just surprise my sweetie and try some of them out ^.^

Kit

conk-u-bine 03-03-2003 09:42 PM

This is the final act when sucking on a penis.
It should not be missed. As a submissive I love
to feel my b/f thrusting into my throat and the
sudden gush of sperm as it hits the back of my
throat. I have no choice but to swallow his load.
It's Delicious

dukegodllen 11-08-2003 11:35 AM

my GF finds it's the easiest to swallow when she is on the bottom of a 69.. she says she cant even feel it go down but she can taste it.. hope this helps.

TerrieFaz 11-08-2003 12:15 PM

At first I was a spitter that was 25 years ago. Now I been a swallower for the last 24. I say I swallow at least 5 times a week or a bit more. My S/O and I have a very high sex drive, plus I also play with anouther guy you could call him my fuck buddy I guess

Nexus 11-08-2003 06:15 PM

Nice post, my old girlfriend only swallowed me though. For some reason she hated the idea of me cumming on her chest or face. The one time we tried I really cummed alot, maybe to much. I first unloaed on her left breasts and then about 15 seconds later unloading again, it was like a delayed effect, it had to be about 1/2 a cup. It was hot and heavy but she didn't like it.

buckminster 11-10-2003 12:11 AM

"gobbling"

Well, my spouse would swallow if we were in the middle of a good 69 and she didn't want to take a break.

It wasn't until we started doing a regular threesome with our housemate that she really started "gobbling" cum. Her absolute all-time favorite funtime activity was having an orgasm with both of us guys cumming in her pussy and mouth at the same time. When that happened, she could not get enuff cum. You had to pry her off your cock because she'd keep gobbling on it until she sucked you inside out. But if you did get her to stop, you missed out on some really good head!!

best regards,

buck