Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fantasies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5794)

Aqua 03-06-2002 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ASH
Hmmm...My fantasy for a while has been a sort of consented rape, which doesn't make sense to many people, but a few of you might get what I mean.

I know what you mean... like Playful said in the previous post.
I've acted out that kind of fantasy, and it can be a pleasurable experience... ;)

PlayfulTigress 03-06-2002 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman43

...it can be a pleasurable experience... ;)

My only problem is, I enjoy rough sex so much that it's hard for me to keep up the "helpless victim" role...! :o

P.S.
Aqua,
The more I learn about you the more I lust!! :o

Aqua 03-06-2002 04:35 PM

:D :D :D
:o :o :o

ASH 03-06-2002 07:20 PM

I think that would be the hard part for me too, tigress.

Irish 03-06-2002 07:36 PM

As I've said before-The only trouble with living out a fantasy is that it is not a fantasy;once you have done it.Sorry to burst your
bubble;but the real thing usually is not as enjoyable as the fantasy! Irish

legend 03-06-2002 07:40 PM

all the more reason to keep trying to perfect it :)

ASH 03-06-2002 07:55 PM

never give up, never surrender....hmmm...

PlayfulTigress 03-06-2002 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
The only trouble with living out a fantasy is that it is not a fantasy once you have done it.

This is true. That's why in one of the fantasy threads (maybe it was earlier in this one?) I said I truly did not have many fantasies left...I had lived/acted out most of mine.

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the real thing usually is not as enjoyable as the fantasy!

I disagree with you here. When I had my rape fantasy acted out, it was WONDERFUL! I loved every minute of it and God only knows how many times I came!! :o

iikiibuu 03-07-2002 03:49 PM

well i think this would be my first real contribution to things, but after a little persuation from "Xanne" ive decided to contribute all else fails run off to the hills and never come back :). Well anyway my fantasy appears to be rather odd one to most. I would love it if just me and someone i love were in a dark room candle lit small fire you get the idea, oh and a few roses (i love roses) and would be to do foreplay to her till she could take no more, then make love to her in every position at least twice, and i wouldn't care how long it took. Well thats all im reluctantly willing to share of that matter at moment, although i agree that it is kinda revealing.
*Is now blushing violantly, and just put on his walking boots ready for the up an go trip*

Ezmirella 03-07-2002 04:01 PM

iikiibuu.

Why do you think your fantasy is "odd"? :confused: I didn't see anything "wrong" with it at all. Some of us have a more romantic nature to ourselves, and some of us have a more kinky nature. Everyone is different. No one is right or wrong. And, as long as no other living creature is being harmed, then we all should be free to do what we wish with our sexual fantasies.

~Linds

Lilith 03-07-2002 04:01 PM

I love to see a man blush.......you are a keeper... kick those boots off.......there is room for them under my bed ;)

Ezmirella 03-07-2002 04:04 PM

Re: iikiibuu.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ezmirella
Why do you think your fantasy is "odd"? :confused: I didn't see anything "wrong" with it at all. Some of us have a more romantic nature to ourselves, and some of us have a more kinky nature. Everyone is different. No one is right or wrong. And, as long as no other living creature is being harmed, then we all should be free to do what we wish with our sexual fantasies.

~Linds

FY, these two posts are by Tigress. It seems that my friend has the "automatically log me back in when I visit this site" feature on. :o Oops. That's what I get for checking my mail at her house, eh?

I shall now log myself back in. lol

~Linds

sugarfreecandy 03-07-2002 04:11 PM

Iikiibuu ---

If you ever want someone to act out that fantasy with you, please please please choose me!!! It sounds absolutely heavenly... :o

Oh, and don't go running off so fast... You can leave the boots on if you want, but do stay and get comfortable! ;)

--- sweetstuff

danziggy 03-07-2002 04:18 PM

Quote:
I would love it if just me and someone i love were in a dark room candle lit small fire you get the idea, oh and a few roses (i love roses) and would be to do foreplay to her till she could take no more, then make love to her in every position at least twice, and i wouldn't care how long it took.

Why is this odd?????????

I dont think its odd.

But i have to say i would also like to do it in the rain!!!

Just be walking out somewhere and it to start raining......then as we get wetter and wetter things start to get steamy.
Would love to be lying in a field of grass making love and it be pouring down on us.
Then when we got back to do as iikiibuu but i would have to cook dinner or something!!

:)

xanne 03-07-2002 04:22 PM

yes iikiibuu, i don't think you will find any shortage of people wanting to act that fantasy out with you.......:D

(me too please)