Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Age of Virginity (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11688)

kathy1 08-15-2004 09:48 AM

was 10 or 11, i think, when i first tasted another girl and she tasted me but we had been mutually masterbating each other for a year or so before that......and was 15 for intercourse with a male and was at an outdoor concert .....discovered drugs, sex and rock-n-roll all in one fatal swoop that day LOL ......

However, I have heard that a sincerely long enough dry spell and it all grows back again...... hmmm, maybe soon, I could update with a new age that I lost it all over again.....

*crosses her fingers and wanders off to buy yet more batteries*

Hey, does anybody know if a landfill has a limit on how many spent batteries is allowed to be dumped at one time? :confused:

imaginewithme 08-15-2004 02:55 PM

I was 17 when I lost my virginity to my now husband. I didn't masterbate before then. The first time I was touched down there I was probably 15.... (yikes)

Nem Enforcer 08-20-2004 11:05 PM

am still a virgin (19) never had any sexual contact either

Mercury_Maniac 08-20-2004 11:52 PM

hey dont feel bad i'm 20 and i've never had any sexual contact either...probably never will

Vurginne 08-21-2004 01:32 PM

Wait until you are 23, then it really starts to get to ya.

Mercury_Maniac 08-21-2004 08:54 PM

yeah i suppose, but i turn 21 in March so i'll be able to deal with it better

PashkinThePanther 08-22-2004 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR89
First masturbation was in 1983 (6th Grade) - very fun new experience...

First time someone got me off - 1984 - (7th grade) - gave me a foot job over Thanksgiving break...

First time using my finger - Nov. 1988 - my h.s. girlfriend during the movie The Big Easy -

First time showering Dec. 1991 - same girlfriend - after a

First oral - Jan. 1992 - different girl - (both giving and receiving)

First time - May 1994 - 23 years old... very late bloomer!

Still some firsts to go -

I hereby claim the Title of Latest Bloomer... ahem solo masturbation since 15, first time at 28....

Bit embarrasing that, but hey, i'm better for it!

flexijacob 08-25-2004 05:32 AM

hi

This is my first post............lol

a nice question too, i have already read many discussion forum
but this one looks nice ...lot of comments

I think there are lot of male and females both here

Ok let me come to the answer

I was a virgin till 25, but my girl friend too was a virgin and she was 24, we new each other by then for almost 8 years.... as we planned to marry we promised to remain virgin till we got married

now she is my wife........here reading this with me

kiarragordon 09-01-2023 08:24 AM

I had sex with my uncle at the age of 11. He was very gentle. He licked my pussy which I found dirty but after 5 minutes my tune changed and I was humping my pussy in his face. Once sufficiently wet he slowly entered into my pussy. I think I died of joy and and he released his load. I kept doing him for 3 years. God it was best.