Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   time of the month sex!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84)

tummykitten 05-10-2001 10:16 AM

time of the month sex!!

hiya people! i need some help from both men and women! i posted this question before but it was the day before the site got revamped so i dont think many people got the chance to read it!! well here goes.....what does everyone think about having sex during your period?? my fiance is desperate to give it a try but i dont think he really understands how messy it can get! he has gone down on me before during my period but i have always worn a tampon so it has been ok, but now he says hed like to try that too....without the tampon!! i know that to most of you this probably sounds weird or disgusting (or both) but its one of his fantasies!! i have to admit that im horny as hell during my period and i kinda want to give both a try but i cant make up my mind!! any comments, advice or tips?? has anyone experienced either of these, men or women??

thanx
TK
:fish:

mike___hunt 05-10-2001 04:46 PM

Me and my fiance have time of the month sex and it's no problem. It can be a bit messy sometimes, but it's ok. It can be painful sometimes for her, sometimes, but only for the first bit, when I'm fully in, it's ok.

cookiemonster 05-10-2001 05:32 PM

I've had sex with women when they were having their periods: sure it's messy, but that's easy to fix with a wet washcloth afterwards.

I've also resorted to anal sex during my partner's periods, when said partner was willing.

Either of these beats having to be intimate with one's own fist!

nutworld 05-10-2001 09:57 PM

tummy,

If you and your partner do it, just give him a little warning in advance.

My wife and I do it at that time and just so I'm aware its gonna be a little messy its no problem.

This time is about the only time that I am glad NOT to go down on her. When its that time, she never even asks me to.

PurpleLayc 05-11-2001 10:36 AM

i don't have any kind of sex drive during 'the visit' but that doesn't stop me from giving head to hubby every morn and night when i can't have sex.

charliemouse 05-11-2001 04:03 PM

I say try it

Tummykitten
Be gentle but try it.
Me & my girl have sex during her period, we take it slower 'cuz it can be a little uncomfortable. Try different positions see what works for you. I don't lick her then but we haven't really talked about it.
It depends on you I guess but we don't get too messy.

glittergeezer 05-18-2001 06:03 PM

take it steady

just take it steady and enjoy yourself.I've never found it to be too messy as long as your comfartable with it then enjoy!!!!

joel 05-22-2001 08:51 AM

Hey Tummy, if you feel comfortable with the idea, go for it!
If it's one of your partners fantasies, they'll be most grateful!

I haven't indulged - but that's just personal preferance :)

chief 06-04-2001 02:57 AM

My lover and I do it without any problem. It is a bit messy, so what. It is erotic and fun.

champ 06-09-2001 04:26 AM

Don't worry

I say get down there and don't come up until you look like rudolf the rednose reindeer!!!

SweetBea 06-12-2001 12:38 PM

Sex doesn't just mean "normal" intercourse. Whatever you do to each other is sex in my book. We do have intercourse, it's a little wetter, but still good. I love anal, so it's my chance to say "Well, you could always go in the back door..." We love to masterbate together. ohhhh, I love to watch my baby masterbate, I snuggle up real close and finger myself and squeeze my tits. As his breathing gets faster and more shallow mine does too, then he shoots all over my chest...mmmmm
Anyhow-you can have any kind of sex you want during your period, it's your choice!

Mx-3_RaCeR21 06-12-2001 11:30 PM

Having sex while a girl is on her period is fun...It's a lil bit messy, but that's why they invented the towel. That's what i use whenever we had sex on her period...either that or ya'll can get it on in the shower...kill two birds with one stone..hehe.....:D

JennyD 06-18-2001 10:25 AM

Had some "time of the month" sex last night and this morning... excellent. As long as it doesn't freak anybody out, go for it. Another reason to hop in the shower together too!

kateyes 11-18-2001 12:58 AM

its hot

A friend of mine once told me that regular sex was like swimming in a pool- Period sex..... is like getting into a hot tub- so you make your decision... but keep that in the back of your mind
~KE

the queen 11-18-2001 01:32 AM

It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!

Glyndwr 11-18-2001 02:59 AM

Hi Tummy

As everyone else says it's really up to you and your partner. I had a gf who was at her randiest when she was 'on', I'm sure it was the 'forbidden fruit' idea that did it. Her previous lovers had shunned the idea so when I said I was OK with it she was all over me like a rash. Plus you get the benefits of a hot bath after ;)

horny_jo 11-19-2001 04:24 PM

me and boyfriend have had sex when I have been having my period and it's fantastic, i always get randy as hell when i have my period and my current man is the only one who has actually had intercourse with me during a period. it can be painful sometimes but then we just have a bit of mutual masturbation, or i give him head. i've found that if you do it in the bath or shower it is sometime less painful, don't know why, might be the water??? never mind, doesn't matter, all i know is that we never have to let our sexual appetites go to waste!!!

TDK 11-19-2001 07:36 PM

im just wondering now...do u guys or ur man use a condom while preform sex while the gals have their periods??

nutworld 11-19-2001 07:55 PM

Nope..we just make sure we get real clean afterwards

TDK 11-19-2001 08:11 PM

isnt it yuk to have blood all over ur cock??

nutworld 11-19-2001 08:18 PM

Well we don't exactly spend alot of time touching each other after we are done, usually it's right into the shower or at least into the bathroom for a washcloth.

We try and take care of the exploring before hand.

Its messy, but it comes off.

biggun 11-20-2001 11:50 AM

Sex on period

As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood." She loves it and I sure as hell am not going to turn it down no matter what time of the month it is.

Lilith 11-20-2001 04:54 PM

As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood."

Biggun, your wife sounds like a hoot! What a good point! For me, I think the taboo, naughtiness of period sex was a definite turn on. When I think that in primitive cultures women were sent away during *that* time I feel sad for all their hubbies. They had no idea what they were missing.

chief4 11-25-2001 12:42 AM

My wife nixes me during her period. That is when I go to the adult theaters. I did date a girl that didn't mind it at all, and I earned my red wings with her.

DevilsAngel 11-25-2001 03:11 PM

My bf does not like the idea of sex during that time of month, though he has done it, along with oral sex. I on the otherhad, have done some and like it. I am still horney, I still want sex. Though I can understand. It is messy, and a bit gross. But hey, if he doesn't want to, I got my trusty toy that does not mind the deed.
Don't diss it till ya try it!!

hotgirl4u2nite 01-13-2002 12:56 PM

Me too

Quote:
Originally posted by the queen
It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!

I thought I was the only one with the "red towel". He knows what time it is when he see it.

luv2please 01-13-2002 05:14 PM

My wife is not interested isn sex during her period. I think it has more to do with hormones than anything else. She is VERY horny just before her period and the same right after. So, for me, it's five days of showers with the "left handed" solution.:D

Boru 01-13-2002 09:11 PM

I'll take sex anytime I can get it. Blood won't stop me from intercourse or oral. My lady likes it during "that time" and she finds that it actually helps to lessen any discomfort (cramps, etc.) that she may be experiencing and it also speeds up the period itself. All good...and the red towel is a fabulous idea, we've been using just plain old white ones...and they don't look so good afterwards, lol

BORU

xanne 01-14-2002 12:19 AM

Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Anyway, I always feel very horny then. It is a little messier, but we don't mind :D

scotzoidman 01-14-2002 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xanne
Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Why? Cramps, orgasms, & even labor contractions are all basically the same muscle groups at work. Cramps are most like labor pains, both serve a similar purpose. Somewhere I saw that the contractions for a woman's orgasm push the cervix into the pool of semen in the vagina, helping the sperm on their way. How, you ask, would a man know all this? Wife has suffered from irregular periods all her life, & we found that when she was late a vigorous round of sex would bring on "George" (as she calls it), usually by morning. The troubles with her cycle seemed to extend to monthly bleeding even while pregnant; all this & more taught me how to help her out with massages in the right places, when she hurts it's no fun for me either!
As to sex during her period, she's too fussy about making a mess to let me touch her, I've hinted at trying and got shot down quick!

nutworld 01-14-2002 01:50 AM

[QUOTE} would bring on "George" (as she calls it), [QUOTE]

And I thougt I was the only one that knew "George". Of course its not the name that my wife has for it, I don't believe it has a name with her, but at least 2 other ex-g/f's of mine used that particular name.

makes me glad my parents didn't come up with that as my given name. I wonder if its because my Mom used that nickname too??
ewwww...DONT GO THERE ...........arrrghhh!!!!! It MUST be late.

Ophelia 01-14-2002 01:08 PM

Menstrual Trivia

Fact: Women tend to be randier/hornier during menstuation due to hormone overload. I'd be interested in knowing if women on birth control pills/shots are affected differently due to regulation by medication.

Fact: Female orgasms release pain killing endorphines. Orgasm during "George's visit" can reduce lower back pain and cramps!

Opinion: many women feel uncomfortable during thier cycle due to water retention, cramps, and lower back pain. This may cause what appears to be a dis-interest in sex. Also, many women feel "unclean" or were brought up believing it's taboo and dirty to have sexual relations during menstruation.

I find it incredibly satisfying!

Ophelia

lizzie 01-18-2002 06:34 AM

i'v done it with my rags

me and my boy had sexwhile i had my period. it was about a month after we started going out. we were both so horny that we decided to try it. it was really messy and afterwards he told me that he kinda found it really discusting. i fely bad coz i kept pushing :(
and then another time i thought it was finnishe but it was still there kinda and afterwards when he pulled out and saw all the blood on my legs and butt he kinda just starred. i went to the toliet to clean my self up and silently cried. i felt guilty that i put him through that again. and i know how much he hates it.
but its all col now coz hes getting use to it :) its really not bad just kinda messy. so if ur gona try it put something under you:)

souls_cry2000 01-19-2002 11:45 PM

sex can be great any time of month...

there is nothing wrong with doing things during a lady's time of month. it can be messy but not always. i personally have problems when a women is menstrating. i am blessed with a very healthy sense of smell. let me say now that i don't mean to say something smells bad. what i am say is that pheromones are really strong during this time. my sex drive increases due to the increase in pheromone production in my lady. the sex is great and going down on her is good too. that part of a woman is self cleaning as one lady has told me before.

kiwi15 03-13-2002 09:35 AM

In absolute honesty, of the 20 or so female lovers I have had in my 54 years, none of them has expressed even the slightest objection to having menstrual sex. Some have been over-the-moon when they've done it with me for the first time, perhaps because they've felt that it's taboo or because they're unattractive during their period. I've been told both, but usually after the relief of having had sex for the first time during their period.

It surprises me that so many feel that menstrual sex is messy. Surely it's no more messy than any other type of sex? Sure, there's a different fluid involved and pads or tampons might have to be disposed of, but that's all part of the wonderful experience, isn't it? Of course, hygeine is important. There's always a risk of blood-borne disease. But for most, especially those who have known their partner for a long time, that risk is usually low. Condoms are a good idea if there's any doubt. Ingesting blood isn't a good idea: bathing after with an antiseptic soap is!

For women who suffer from PMT/PMS, raw sex, especially, can accelerate the onset of bleeding. To bring that bleed on during sex is probably the most satisfying and rewarding experience this man can have. The release and sheer love in all my lovers' eyes has been just incredible. And to prove to them that they're desirable during their period, when they are usually highly sexed, is something that I have always found my lovers appreciate.

Aggressive sex, in particular, helps to relieve the low-back pain, cramps and headaches that women often experience during their period. It's therapeutic. Tender love-making is also wonderful for both partners during that time. Those who haven't tried it, might just me missing an absolute treat.

Hard Jake 03-13-2002 09:47 AM

Sex when she's "riding the cotton pony"

It helps releive cramps, she also may be more horny from hormones. Listen to what the lady says though, dont try and force an issue. It may get messy (yes it is more of a clean up, and it stains) but who cares.
Just an opinion, but going down on a woman who has "fallen to the communists" without a tampon is kind of gross and unnecessary. Cant you just wait a couple of days? Does blood and mucus etc turn you on? If so, and your lady friend is down with it, well go ahead.
"You down with OBG? Yeah you know me!"

Grumble 03-13-2002 09:35 PM

never been a soldier

I have never got blood on my sword LOL

I couldn't imagine going down on a woman during her period but I am game to get blood on the blade. I have been married to a sexually unresponsive woman for 15 years and we have just broken up. Maybe I will be able to find a more responsive person now

blk cat 03-13-2002 09:49 PM

Just remember,

A Bloody Nose Never Stopped A Good Fighter

kimmer22 03-14-2002 12:37 AM

Someone may have already said what I am gonna post....but here goes.
For me, I am soooo horny when on my period, but I have had sex during...It tends to hurt, like it puts pressure up there and, I'm already bloated enough.
It does feel good and hurt at the same time...and is VERY messy...
If you can deal with the uncomfortable feeling....do it.
But as for me...I just wait it out for 5 days and get it on the instant I stop bleeding...if I can :)

RascalnRed 04-01-2002 01:37 PM

My wife finds that sex relieves her cramps and lightens the period. She says it helps and I am glad to offer my assistance. And as far as being messy, several people have the same idea as we do. Just keep a wet washcloth and a towel handy. She lays on the towel during sex and I clean her up afterwards with the washcloth. No big deal, just a relief for her and she will be all done in no time flat.