Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Aftermath (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11398)

Tivboman 01-14-2003 04:57 PM

Aftermath

"Good evening and this is the main news:

The Government has decided to take a drastic course of action to address the population problems caused by the plague which had either killed off or, made sterile, every man and boy over the age of 14.

This statement was made by the President earlier today.”

The face changes to that of the recently elected President Christina McCoy.

“Hello, my fellow Americans.

A dire situation faces our great nation.

The plague that struck us four years ago has left with us a terrible legacy. A depleted male population who have been rendered infertile and, although we have been able to cope with this great tragedy, it is now time to think of the future, to start and build up our population.

Attempts to artificially inseminate women with sperm taken from sperm banks have proven to be a failure. Tests show that only sperm produced by men who had not undergone puberty until after the plague can successfully be used. However, even then, it can only be done when both subjects are close blood-relatives such as an aunt-nephew, brother-sister or even mother-son.

So, after great deliberation, we have no choice but to call on you to serve your country once again.

We ask for every family who has a boy over the age of 18 to produce an offspring with a close family member once a year for the next three years. Only male babies produced from such a union will be able to procreate with unrelated women.”

The President takes her glasses off and looks directly into the camera.

“I understand that what we are asking you to do goes against the very fibre of your moral upbringing. But this course of action is necessary for the very survival of the human race. If we don’t do this, our scientists calculate that humanity will become extinct within two generations.

So please help us. We need you.”

The President’s face is then replaced by the reporter.

“In the next few days, leaflets will be sent to families who meet the criteria. Centres and hotlines will also be made ready for anyone requiring additional help.

For further information, please phone this number.”

A number is displayed at the bottom of the television screen…

Maid of Marvels 01-19-2003 04:35 PM

She watched the news in stunned silence. This couldn't possibly mean what it sounds like. Grabbing the remote, she flipped the channel to NBC. Then CBS. Finally to CNN. It was all the same. It couldn't be a hoax if all the channels were carrying the same news. Could it?

Her mind was reeling as she half-listened to the reporters throwing frenzied questions at President Schuller.

"What are the genetic repercussions of this?"

"Are you saying you are condoning incest?"

"What if someone refuses?"

"Will there be any exemptions?"

The answers were given by what appeared to be a team of doctors and geneticists gathered from all over the world. She barely heard a word they said, though one phrase seemed to be repeated over and over. "...All of humanity will be extinct within two generations."

Unbelievable! This was like something out of a horror film. Janice Fleming's hands shook uncontrollably as she finally reached for a pen and reluctantly jotted the phone number down before clicking off the television set.

There! She had done her part, she thought wryly. Took the number even though she knew she wouldn't phone. She would wait. Maybe they would skip over her. Over them. Maybe there would be enough volunteers that they wouldn't even need her.

"Hi, mom! I'm home!"

Jan quickly shoved the scrap of paper into her pocket and rose to meet her son. Her son! They couldn't possibly want her to... The bile rose in her throat as she raced past him to the bathroom.

"Mom? Mom, are you all right?"

Sinking to her knees, she clung to the edge of the commode and retched until there was no more. Until all that was left were dry heaving gasps that wracked her entire body. Tears streamed down her face as she vaguely felt the cool cloth her alarmed son had placed against her forehead.

Tivboman 01-21-2003 06:32 PM

Mark

"Look at the tits on that one!"

Mark Fleming doesn't have to see what his friend, Sunil, is pointing at to know that it is some big-titted girl. For as long as he can remember, all his friend appears to think about are girls and sex (preferably at the same time).

Don't get me wrong. Mark thinks about sex as much as the next horny 18-year old. If you listened to his mother, his large 6 foot 6 frame and good looks will break plenty of girls' hearts (though he cannot see it). Unfortunately, he is incredibly shy and gets tongue-tided as soon as a girl tries to talk to him.

"Aw com'on, man!" Grumbles his friend. "You gotta admit she is stacked!"

Finally looking over, he sees that the girl in question is indeed "stacked". She is also Sheila Hancock, Head Cheerleader and Brad Wilson's girlfriend. Girls like that would never take notice of him.

"Hiya, Mark!" She calls over to him, waving. Poor Mark simply blushes.

"Heeyyy! She likes you, man. I bet you could screw her!" Sunil says.

"Yeah, right!" Mark says, moving ahead of his friend.

"Hey!!!" Sunil shouts as he is forced to run to overtake Mark's long strides. "Do you wanna stay a virgin the rest of your life?"

"Well you are one!" Mark quickly retorts.

"Well...." And the shorter Indian boy goes silent, much to Mark's relief.

"What are you up to tonight?" Sunil says finally.

"I gotta pick up the twins and take them home. Mom's making one of her special curries." Mark answers.

"And then?"

"Stay in I guess."

"Why not come out?" Asks his friend.

"Nah!" Says Mark, after a little thought. "I haven't any money and besides I have work to do." The truth is that Mark didn't feel like spending an evening with Sunil trying to get into strip clubs or trying to chat up women (which they fail abysmally anyway).

"Hiya, Mark! Hiya, Sunil!" Mark sees Matthew and Emily, his 6 year-old brother and sister, running up to him.

"I gotta go! Catch you later!" Mark takes his siblings' hands and makes for home.

"See you tomorrow." Sunil shouts.

Reaching their home, the twins immediately rushes into the garden while Mark enters house.

"Hi, Mom! I'm home!"

He is greeted with a distressed looking mother rushing past him into the bathroom, followed quickly the tale-tale sounds of someone throwing up.

"Mom? Mom? Are you alright?" He shouts out, his heart sinking.

Oh no! Not again!

His father had almost died during the plague and it had taken all of his mother's strength to nurse him back to health again, as well as looking after the family and keeping down a part-time job. The doctors had said that the stress of it all had almost given her a nervous breakdown with the side-affect that she suffered from frequent bouts of sickness which they had said would diminish over time and eventually stop.

And he had thought it had, the last time had been six months ago.

But now it is back.

Taking a deep breath, he enters the bathroom and is immediately assaulted by the stench of vomit.

Oh God!

Sadly, he sees his crying mother as she kneels at the commode, retching. Going over to the wash basin, he pours some cold water on a handcloth and takes over to her.

"It's alright, Mom. Everything will be alright!" He says soothingly as he always does in this situation, applying the wet cloth to her forehead as she sobs continually...

Maid of Marvels 01-22-2003 06:29 PM

Janice Fleming

Janice struggled to pull herself together for her childrens' sake as much as her own. The years since the plague hadn't been easy. She and Jack had been high school sweethearts and both virgins when they had taken their relationship to the next level and made love for the first time. It had been awkward but they soon got the hang of it. Practice makes perfect, he used to say with a wicked gleam in his eye. And practice they did. So much that it wasn't long before she found herself pregnant with Mark.

There was no question that they would marry and raise a family together.
They were young and had dreams of growing old together. The Plague took
care of that, dashing their dreams to pieces and leaving her to raise
their three children on her own when he fell ill. Something they had
never contemplated.

Matthew and Emily had been in the middle of their 'terrible twos' and
Mark a mere fourteen when their lives had been so brutally disrupted. On
the verge of a nervous breakdown, Janice's best friend Devi had helped
with the children while she spent most of her time at Jack's bedside...
waiting, watching, praying. Not many seemed to survive, but survive he
did. It was his recovery that took longer than they expected.

Even though it had happened longer ago than it seemed, it wasn't really
until six months ago that they finally felt they had gotten a grip on
life again. She submersed herself in taking care of her children and Jack
had finally gotten a trucking job that took him away from home for days
at a time. It had taken this long for her to finally feel secure in her
own abilities and for the sleepless nights to come to an end.

But now... She had never missed Jack so much as she did this very minute.
He wouldn't be home until the weekend and she needed him. This had to be
a mistake. It had to be.

Janice didn't know how long she sat there on the cool tile floor before
she shook herself into action. She could hear them in the living room
laughing. Mark was reading a story to them by the sound of things. Such a
good boy, he was. A tremendous help. But it was not his job, nor his
responsibility to be taking care of the little ones like that. Her
children needed her, not a lump on the bathroom floor.

Pulling herself to her feet, she brushed her teeth and washed her face.
She brushed her hair quickly, taking one last look before joining her family.

"How does pizza sound, you guys?" She called out with a big grin on her
face, swearing that everything was going to be all right. It had
to be.

Maid of Marvels 01-23-2003 02:40 PM

Devi Patel

Devi was preparing dinner when the phone rang. "Aunt Devi?" It was Jan's son Mark.

"Sunil still hasn't come home, Mark. I'll tell... "

"No, Aunt Devi. It's you I... It's mom. She's sick again."

Devi could hear the concern in the boy's voice. She thought Jan had finally gotten past all of that. Something must have happened to upset her.

"Okay, Mark. Don't worry about a thing. I'll come over after I finish making Raji's dinner. You know how he is when he comes home from the office." Oh, and so did she.

"Just try to relax, sweetie. I will be there in a little while."

"Okay... Thanks, Aunt Devi." She hung up the phone and went back to her preparations. Raji would be home soon and he would be ravenous. And not for dinner, Devi giggled to herself. Their marriage had been 'arranged' and she hadn't seen Rajindar even once before their wedding day. Of course she had hoped for the best, but never imagined... The man was insatiable, but then again so was she.

They had no children of their own. Well... except for her brother Sunil who had come to live with them when their parents had passed on. She had helped Jan when she was going through her bad times when Jack was ill and then recovering. Oh, and there were Janice's children, of course. They were enough to fill the gaps. More than enough.

You see, Raji had been affected by the plague and was diagnosed as being infertile, as had all of the males who were sexually mature at that time. They didn't let that stand in the way of their relationship, however. A baby in their lives would only hamper their freedom to be sexual whenever they wanted. And they always wanted. A shiver of anticipation coursed through her body at the thought.

Tivboman 01-26-2003 04:11 PM

Mark

Mark had just finished cleaning the bathroom when he hears the door bell. Getting up, he goes and answer it.

"Hello, Mark." The small, plump Indian woman smiles at him. "My, you are getting bigger every day. Give me a hug."

His friend's older sister (though she seems more like a mom than a sister) always says that him when she sees him. Not that he minds. Ever since he had become a teenager, he has had a huge crush on his friend's sister which is doing little to diminish. Happily he obeys and is instantly rewarded with the feel of her soft full body against his. Instantly, he finds himself getting hard and as quickly as possible, he pulls back before she can feel the affect she has on him.

"How is she?" Devi asks.

"Better." Mark answers. "Mom is in the living room."

"Poor woman. Oh, I past Burt the Mailman and he handed me these." She lifts up two A4 size envelopes. Mark couldn't see what it is but it had the words: From US Government. "He said it was important that Janice and I got them. I wonder what they are about?"

Unsure what to say, he just shrugs.

"Hey!!!???" She says as she moves past him. Not for the first time, he catches the sight of her fat breasts wobbling freely under her sari. He could swear she didn't wear a bra. This does not help his growing erection.

"How come you are not out with my young brother?"

"Erm." Suddenly realising that she is still talking to him. "I was suppose to stay in." He answers.

"Nonsense." She says dismissively, "I will keep your mother company. You are still young. You need to go out and have some fun. If you go now, you will find him at my house."

Still imagining her large tits, he finds himself smiling awkwardly before racing off to his room to grab his coat...

Maid of Marvels 01-29-2003 03:57 PM

Devi Patel

Devi chuckled as Mark headed for his room, presumably to get his jacket. He'd had a crush on her for as long as she could remember and she thought it was so cute. Of course she teased him, but not in a way that was mean-hearted. She would never do that. He was too special. Besides, it was flattering in a way.

Taking a deep breath, she called out to her friend. "Jan? Where are you? More importantly... Where's the coffee?"

"Aunt Devi! Aunt Devi!" The little ones shouted as they came running from the kitchen, their faces covered with tomato sauce and what might have passed as chocolate ice cream at one time.

"Pee yeww! Stinky babies!" She exclaimed with a mock look of terror on her face, squatting to take them in her arms to return their messy kisses.

"Have you finished eating then?" Matthew and Emily nodded and grinned in tandem. "Mom's in the kitchen."

"Well then, piggies. Let me just say hello and then I'll make you each a bubble bath. How would you like that? Now go get ready and I'll be along in a moment."

Devi watched as the twins ran to their rooms and still clutching the two envelopes she had gotten from Burt, walked into the kitchen to find her obviously distraught friend setting up a pot of coffee.

"Jan... " Devi began with a note of concern in her voice. "What has happened?"

Janice looked up at her dearest friend and the tears that she had struggled to hold back for the sake of her children began to flow again. "The news... Did you see the news?"

"No. What is it? I'll go turn it on."

"NO!"

Devi looked at Jan in shock. "What in the world is going on here, Janice Fleming? No. Don't tell me. Let me bathe the little ones and then we can talk. Really talk. Without interruptions. You get that coffee making and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Setting the two envelopes down on the table without a thought, Devi went to help Matthew and Emily get ready for bed.

Maid of Marvels 01-29-2003 04:53 PM

Janice

Janice's mind was reeling still as she made the coffee and cleared the table. That's when she spotted the envelopes. One was addressed to her and one to Devi. From the US Department of Health. Maybe it's just something to do with Income Tax, she thought hopefully as she slit her envelope open with the sharp edge of a paring knife. Deep down she knew better, and she wasn't wrong.

Dear Janice Fleming:

You, along with every woman in their child-bearing years with an eligible child or sibling, have been selected to participate in a trans-continental effort to repopulate our race. As you may well know, the plague which devastated the globe in 2025 left all males who had reached puberty at that time and survived infertile.

If we, as an international force, do not take immediate efforts to rectify what has become obvious to scientists and physicians on a worldwide scale, the entire human race as we know it will become extinct within two generations. Pregnancy by artificial insemination has proven to be ineffective and only conjoined unions between two connately related and fertile adults has given efficacious results.

Our records show that you are within the qualifying age range, having been born in (birthdate: 01-28-1993) and that you also have an eligible donor, Mark J. Fleming (birthdate: 06-23-2011)...

Janice crumbled the letter in her hands. So it was true. She was going to have to... Wait! Maybe there was a loophole. She flattened the paper and skimmed further down the page.

Janice K. Fleming and Mark J. Fleming must report for preliminary testing at Central State Hospital on 3 February 2029 at 9:00am. There will be guides to direct you to your destination once there. Failure to do so will result in a warrant being issued for your arrests.

A keening wail escaped her lips as the reality of it all settled over her like a shroud.

Maid of Marvels 01-31-2003 03:25 PM

Devi Patel

Devi turned toward the sound of Jan's voice hoping that the little ones hadn't heard. More concerned than ever, she wanted to see them settled into their beds as quickly as possible.

"Ow!" Emily cried out when the comb tangled in her wet hair.

"Sorry, lovey. We're almost finished. Then off to bed with both of you."

"Aww! Do we have to?" Devi couldn't help smiling when Matthew's voice chimed in from his room across the hall.

"Yessss! You have to. You have school tomorrow and I am just dying for a cup of coffee and some girl talk with your mom. Now give me kisses and hugs and let me tuck you in. Matthew, climb up and I'll be there to collect from you in a second."

With the twins settled in, Devi took a moment to stand in the hallway and take a deep breath. She had no idea what was going on, but she aimed to find out.

"I hope that coffee's done!" she called out to Jan as she headed back toward the kitchen. "The little ones are tucked in and I'm just dy... " The look on Janice's face took the words from Devi's mouth as she ran over to her and wrapped her sobbing friend in her arms.

"There, there," she cooed soothingly. "What in the world is going on with you, Jan?" Janice shoved the crumpled letter into Devi's hand, sobbing even harder than she had been before.

"What's this? The letters that I got from Burt?" Jan nodded and hiccupped. "Okay. Okay. I'll look at it in a sec. Let me get you a cloth to wipe your face and pour our coffee. I don't have to hurry home. Raji will just have to wait for dessert tonight. But I did promise him an extra helping."

Devi chuckled. Her laughter had an almost musical tone to it and Jan was hard put not to respond despite everything. Her friend had such a naughty way about her. You'd think after all these years, Jan would be used to it. But she wasn't. She was grateful that Devi was here though, Jan didn't know who else she would even be able to discuss this with. Besides, Devi would know what to do, she thought to herself. If she didn't, Raji would. They were always there for her when she needed them.

Twenty minutes later, Devi sat in stunned silence beside her friend. At least she wouldn't have to deal with this. She and Raji didn't have any children. But Jan's letter said related. Did that apply to siblings as well? Devi cursed herself for taking a nap and not watching the news.

Wait! There was that second envelope. The one addressed to herself. Devi looked around until she spotted it on the countertop. Drawing in her breath, she tore it open and pulled the document out.

Dear Devi Patel"

You, along with every woman in their child-bearing years with an eligible child or sibling, have been selected to participate...

Devi skimmed down the page. There it was!

Our records show that you are within the qualifying age range, having been born in (birthdate: 02-15-2000) and that you also have an eligible donor, Sunil C. Reddy (birthdate: 04-12-2011).

The rest of the letter was identical to Jan's. She too was to report to Central State Hospital on the same date, at the same time. Both letters were quite straight-forward. With the television coverage, it couldn't be a hoax.

She was going to have to talk to Raji about this. At least for Jan's sake. As for herself, Devi had to struggle to stifle the tremor of something akin to excitement that was spreading throughout her body.

Evggz 02-09-2003 05:03 PM

Sunil Patel

“I understand that what we are asking you to do goes against the very fibre of your moral upbringing. But this course of action is necessary for the very survival of the human race. If we don’t do this, our scientists calculate that humanity will become extinct within two generations.

So please help us. We need you.”

The image phases out and is replaced by the young blonde newscaster (he always fancied her).

"That was from the President's Press Conferance earlier on the day. Letters have been sent to eligible families. Even this reporter has received one this morning and I have no intention in letting my Country down. Tomorrow morning, I will be taking my brother to my local hospital for our check-up."

Wow!

"Now if you have received such a letter and are not sure what to do, then please contact the special hotline for advice. Remember! Your Country Needs You! This is Joanna Spelling, CNN News."

Sitting on the sofa, Sunil reaches over and switches off the tv.

Wow! She's gonna fuck her brother and let him get her stuffed?

In his mind's eye, he sees Joanna Spelling and her featureless brother writhing naked on a bed, grunting and grinding.

Wow!

Feeling thirstly, he starts to get up.

They want brothers and sisters to fuck so that they can have babies??? I have a sisteri!!!

The sudden realisation that his country wanted him to fuck his sister, that they may actually fuck, gives him an erection like he has never had before.

Ughhh!

His hand trembling as he realises that at long last he may get laid, he reaches down to his fly when he hears the doorbell.

Messalina 02-14-2003 11:35 PM

Devi

Once Janice was in a better frame of mind, or appeared calmer at any rate, Devi told her that she had to go home to check on her "men" and to talk with Raji about the letter. Jan walked her to the door, hugging her best friend tightly. Devi assured Jan that she would be over in the morning and that she was only a phone call away in the meantime.

Surprised not to see Raji's car in the driveway, Devi let herself in the door. "Hi, guys!" she called out to Sunil and Mark who were playing a video game in the living room. "Sunil, where's Raji?"

"Don't know, sis. He said he'd be back in a little while."

Dammit. She really needed to speak with her husband about this. Well, she'd make a cup of chai or something while she waited for him to come home.

Hanging her coat in the closet, Devi headed for the kitchen and began adding spices to water in a kettle. She worked quietly, lost in thought. Janice was really going to have a rough time with this whole ordeal if it was indeed true. If there were a way out, Raji would be the one to find it for her.

"So whatcha think about this Government thing? Is it hot or what? Devi is one hot babe. And your mom!!! Woo hoo!"

Her brother's voice carried in from the living room. Devi knew she shouldn't listen and that it was rude, but she couldn't help herself. Sunil thought she was hot? Something about that made her feel... well, sexy. Oh, and there was Mark. She perked her ears, already aware of the fact that Mark had had a crush on her for ages.

"You're disgusting, Sunil. My MOM!! She's just... my... mom. You really are a perv, you know that?"

Uh oh. This wasn't boding well for either of the Flemings. Raji had to figure something out for Jan... and Mark. Oddly enough, she wasn't as concerned for herself. Maybe the realization just hadn't hit her yet. Maybe...

"Yeah, maybe. But you can't say Devi isn't hot."

"Yeah. Maybe she is. But you need to shut up about my mom. That's just... gross!"

Devi wasn't sure whether to go into the living room to talk with the boys about this or not. She hadn't expected either of them to be aware of the situation, but it must have been all over the news all day and evening. Come on, Raji. Hurry home, will you? she urged her husband mentally. Raji would know what to do. Raji always knew what to do.

Tivboman 02-15-2003 09:52 AM

Mark

My mom??? No way! The boy thinks to himself, ignoring the slight shiver he feels.

"So you do like my sister then? I knew it." His friend says, grinning.

Shit! I didn't want him to know. His face starts to flush.

"Erm... I didn't say I liked your sister. Just that she is ... okay." He says lamely...

Evggz 02-15-2003 10:00 AM

Sunil

"Yeah, right". Sunil grins at his friend's discomfort. "I've seen how you look at her. When nobody's looking."

"What?" The other boy's face is now a bright red.

"Aw com'on, man! I don't blame you. I already told ya I think she's hot. You should hear her and Raji go at it at night. They make more noise than a porn film."...

Tivboman 02-15-2003 10:15 AM

Mark

"You listen to them do it?" Mark asks incrediously, feeling his body shiver at the thought. Not to mention feeling a swelling sensation.

"Yeah!" Says Sunil, lowering his voice. "I even jack off to them when they do it. Man! You should hear them."

In his mind's eye, Mark can envision Raji on top of Devi, fucking. Then he imagines it is he who is doing the fucking. He suppresses a groan at the thought.

"You actually listen to them?" Mark asks again.

"Yeah!" Grins his friend. "A lot! But that's because they do it a lot! The amount of spunk I use up."

Mark can imagine his friending jacking off listening to the grunts and groans of his sister and husband. Quickly he shakes his head to dispell the image. Imagining his friend beating off is not what he wants to think about.

Yeuk!

But his sister. He remembers what she looked like before he came out.

Those big tits! God! I wish I could fuck her! He thinks wistfully...

Evggz 02-15-2003 10:26 AM

Sunil

Sunil laughs to himself as he sees a glaze come over his friend.

He's got it really bad over Devi!

Not that he blames him. His sister is the hot type. Maybe a bit plump but she has ginormous tits.

"Yeah! Devi really likes doing it." He continues. "I better she would like to see your pecker."

"Huh?" Mark says, looking at him.

"Aww! Com'on, Mark. With your huge shlong. I bet she would love it." He was having fun making his friend feel uncomfortable...

Tivboman 02-15-2003 10:32 AM

Mark

"Aww. Don't go on about that again, Sunil." Mark says, his face feeling hotter.

"Hey!!! Not my fault that you have a third leg, pal." Sunil grins.

Mark remembers how his fellow schoolmates reacted when they first saw him in the showers. Well, he is a lot bigger than the others.

But would she like it?...

Evggz 02-15-2003 10:37 AM

Sunil

"I don't understand why you have never got laid. All girls like big cocks! I bet even your mom does!"

He laughs at Mark's expression...

Messalina 02-15-2003 11:18 AM

Devi

Waiting for the water to boil, she still caught bits and pieces of Sunil's and Mark's conversation. It was basically innocent. Just two teenagers talking. Until she heard...

"You should hear her and Raji go at it at night. They make more noise than a porn film."

Devi realized that Sunil must have found Raji's movies in order to know what a porn film sounds like. Why that naughty boy! She chuckled deliciously. Raji did know how to drive her wild in bed. And everywhere else, too.

Knowing they were discussing her really turned her on. She liked knowing that men found her sexy. It made her feel... Devi tightened the muscles deep inside of herself and slowly relaxed them. Mmmm... Where was that husband of hers?

"Yeah! Devi really likes doing it. I bet she would like to see your pecker."

Oh? I would, would I? Those two. Devi chuckled again. There it was again. The beginning of that familiar tingle between her legs. There was something delightfully decadent about knowing those two were turned on by her, and it was making her hot.

"Hey!!! Not my fault that you have a third leg, pal."

Now that was news. Frankly, she had never paid attention. Mark's cock must be huge for Sunil to say that. Mmm... maybe she would like to see it at that.

Of course Raji was sexy in his own way... the things he could do to make her cum! But he wasn't big by any standards. Not like some of the guys in the flicks they watched together. The thought of seeing a big one... really seeing it up close and personal...

Devi moaned softly and found herself moving toward the doorway that led to the living room. She just wanted to be able to hear better is all.

"I don't understand why you have never got laid. All girls like big cocks! I bet even your mom does!"

"I know I do!" The boys turned together and looked right at her with strange expressions on their faces.

Oh gods! Had she said that out loud? And so what if she had? Sex was a normal part of life, wasn't it? "What are you two naughties talking about? Women again?"

Evggz 02-15-2003 11:46 AM

Sunil

"What are you two naughties talking about? Women again?"

Seeing his sister's expression, he figures that she has heard at least some of what they are saying.

Wonder if she heard that I listen to them fucking?

He hopes so.

Looking over, he sees that Mark is looking more embarrassed than ever.

"Yeah, Sis! Just telling him that all girls like BIG cocks." He sees Mark's face go pale.

"Not all women, Sunil." Smiles his sister who not looking fazed at all. But then, he doesn't remember ever seeing her being embarrassed.

"Well, maybe they would if they saw what Mark's got." He finds the words are out of his mouth before he has realised what he has said. He can hear a gasping sound coming from Mark's direction.

"And what has Mark got then." He recognises that grin of hers. She is enjoying ribbing Mark as much as he is.

"A really big cock, and I mean big! But he doesn't think girls would like it."...

Messalina 02-16-2003 02:06 PM

Devi

"A really big cock, and I mean big! But he doesn't think girls would like it."

"Why in the world... " Devi looked at Mark as she perched on the arm of an easy chair. His face was beet red and he quickly lowered his gaze in embarrassment. "Relax, Mark. You know we've always been open here. You can talk with me about anything."

Mark mumbled something unintelligible in response and Sunil gave her a conspiratorial wink. She nodded. No one should ever be ashamed of their body. Least of all this lovely boy sitting in front of her. Why, she bet any of the neighborhood girls would die to have a date with him. And Sunil, too, for that matter.

"What ever makes you think the girls wouldn't like your willie? I know you've heard everyone say that 'size isn't everything' which has to mean that maybe it just does something after all. Maybe more so to guys than gals though?" Devi didn't think she was going about this the right way. Mark looked even more uncomfortable than he did before -- if that was possible.

"You both know I was a virgin when I married Raji. I've never made a secret of it. And I've never been with another man, though I have seen plenty of cocks in the flicks Raji brings home. All sizes and shapes and colors. Lovely and delicious. All of them." Devi chuckled in that naughty way she had before going on. "I can't imagine turning any of them away and I'm not that different from other women. I just talk about it more than some."

"Talk isn't the word I'd use. You and Raji sound like... " Sunil stopped in mid-sentence. He hadn't meant to say that out loud.

Devi laughed aloud at that. She knew it was a slip but it amused her all the same. And made her feel... mmm... She squirmed on the edge of the chair. Raji was in for the ride of his life tonight.

"But really, Mark. Why do you think the girls won't like it? Just how big is that bad boy you have tucked away there?"

Tivboman 02-16-2003 02:33 PM

Mark

"But really, Mark. Why do you think the girls won't like it? Just how big is that bad boy you have tucked away there?"

Mark feels his head is about to burn up. He sees that his friend is loving it.

"Guess what they call him at school, sis?." Sunil grins.

No! Don't tell her that!

"Sunil!" Mark warns.

"I have no idea, Sunil. What do they call him?"

Oh no!

"Camel." His former friend says.

"Camel?" Devi asks. Mark just sits there, not saying a word.

"Yeah, camel. As in Mark Hamil from Star Wars. You know Hamil - camel."

"Thanks, Sunil." Mutters Mark...

Messalina 02-16-2003 05:33 PM

Devi

"Hamil the Camel!" Devi can't help laughing aloud, but her mind and her libido is working overtime. Just how big is Mark?

"Oh, sweetie. Most guys would be chuffed to have a nickname like that. If the girls aren't interested, it's only because they don't know what they're missing. Maybe what you need is a woman."

The look on his face suddenly gave her pause. Was Mark really that worried? "Mark?"
"Yeah?" His voice was low and almost sullen.

"I may not have experience with a lot of men, but I know what I like. Do you really think that your size will scare women off? I'm sure you have nothing to be concerned about, but you know how to find me if you want to talk one on one. As for Sunil... He's nothing but a naughty blabbermouth and I think he should be tickle-tortured to death."

Letting out a shrill warrior's cry, Devi leaped from the chair toward her brother.

Tivboman 02-16-2003 06:17 PM

Mark

With a sigh of relief that the attention has shifted from him, Mark gives a laugh as he watches Devi wrestle playful with Sunil. This is not the first time he has seen them play like this and always marvel how they behave considering they are not kids anymore.

Like usual when they play like this, they fall back into speaking Hindi. He watches as they roll about the room, their bodies pressing together though they are not as rough as they usually are.

Then he hears the front door open and in walks Raji, Devi's husband and Sunil's brother-in-law...

Evggz 02-16-2003 06:26 PM

Sunil

Before he can react, his sister is on him. Covering his young body with her plump warm one. Lapsing into Hindi, they whisper to each other knowing that Mark cannot understand.

"You are terrible, Sunil." Says his sister. "Trying to embarrass poor Mark like. How would you like it if someone teased you like that?"

Sunil is laughing so much that he can stop Devi from pinning him to the ground, her body pressed down on his.

"Got you, you little brat." She pauses, looking at him. "What is this I can feel." To emphasis, she push down into his groin. Sunil has to bite his lip to stop himself from gasping as his sister grinds into his half-hard erection caused by their conversation.

"You dirty boy. That conversation turned you on." She is whispering now, a strange look in her face as she again push into his groin, this time feeling his full erection.

At that moment, they hear the front door open and Raji walks in...

Messalina 02-18-2003 05:20 PM

Devi

"Hiya, Raji!" Devi called over her shoulder as she heard her husband come in. "My saajan is home. You have been reprieved, Naughty One," she growled against her brother's ear as she scrambled to her feet. Devi gave Sunil a smack on the ass and ruffled her fingers through Mark's hair. "See you later, fellas."

Devi crossed the room and slipped her arms around her husband's waist, tilting her chin up for a kiss. He didn't disappoint her. She felt her body respond to him as Raji brought his hand up to the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his ravenously.

A low moan escaped her lips when she felt his burgeoning erection press against her belly. He was ready for her... and she for him. Devi looked up into his eyes to see her passion reflected there. She nodded in acquiescence, leading the way to their bedroom. The talk about the letters could wait.

Tivboman 02-19-2003 05:17 PM

Mark

Mark watches Devi's sexy rear as she and Raji leave the room. Then he looks at Sunil who is still lying on the floor, with a funny expression on his face.

"You okay?" He asks his friend.

"Huh?" Sunil finally says, looking up at him.

"You were miles away, pal." Mark says, wondering what his friend was thinking about.

"Oh!" Is all that Sunil says.

"Look, Sunil. Can we leave tonight? Not really feeling like it."

"Why? What's up?" Sunil asks, finally focusing on his friend.

"Nothing really." That's a lie. He still feels embarrassed at the ribbing Sunil and Devi gave him earlier. "Got a heavy day tomorrow and fancy an early night."

"You sure?" Sunil asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay." Sunil says and starts to lead him to the door. Mark is surprised, his friend usually tries to persuade him to stay. Not that he minds. Mark just wants to go home.

"See ya tomorrow." Mark says as he steps through the front door.

"Yeah. Okay. Bye!" And the door is quickly slammed behind him...

Evggz 02-19-2003 05:56 PM

Sunil

He can still remember Devi pushing into him, into his growing hard-on as he herds Mark out through the door.

What has gotten into his sister?

Though he is not complaining. More than once, he has thought of his sister's plump body and big tits. But the way she reacted just now, it is like she was coming on to him.

Nah! She wouldn't would she?

Then he remembers the TV programme.

Maybe she has seen it too and is interested?

He can feel his heart racing at the thought.

Nah!

By now he has reached his objective (and the reason why he had wanted Mark to leave).

"What's got into you, Devi? Sunil and Mark are only downstairs! He hears his brother-in-law say through their bedroom door.

"They won't notice!" He hears his sister say. "Besides, it's kind of exciting having them awake while we are fucking!"

"Devi! You are incorrigible!"

"Look at that! You are just as excited. Admit it! Ohhhh!"

His ear straining, the boy hears some groaning and creaking of bedsprings.

"Oh yes, Raji." His sister. "Give me that prick! NOW!"

Shaking excitedly, he quickly fishes out his own prick...

Messalina 02-25-2003 11:56 PM

Raji

"Oh yes, Raji. Give me that prick! NOW!" And so he did. Raji couldn't resist his wife. He'd had many of women before they married and had intended to continue doing so after. (One never knew what one would get in an arranged marriage.)

She had been a shy virgin on their wedding night, almost in tears at the prospect of doing it with a virtual stranger. They hadn't even seen each other until that very day. He had been very pleased by the look of her. Very pleased indeed. But Raji hadn't been sure how she would feel about him.

In truth, that was not an important factor in this marriage. Love, that is. There would always be others who wanted to fuck him. All he was interested in was getting her pregnant with a son and then... Well, whatever happened, would happen. When the plague came that dream was dashed, but by then he found that he had created a sexual monster as he liked to tell her.

Raji watched his voluptuous wife as she rode his cock, her tits jiggling up and down. She'd be the death of him yet... but what a happy death it would be. "Cum for me, Devi" he growled. "Such a sweet choot for my big, hard lund."

"Now Raji! Now! Fuck me hard! Aiyeee!"

Raji was sure the whole neighborhood could hear Devi when she came. He bucked his hips upward as she rose and fell along the length of him. Grinning, his fingers found their way to her pearl, rubbing it just the way she liked. He held back his own orgasm until he felt the first of the shuddering contractions of her cunt around his prick.

"Ooh. Yeah. Cum for me, Devi. I'm... Arghh... " Grunting, Raji exploded, filling her with his jism. "Empty me, baby. Milk me dry." And she did.

Messalina 02-28-2003 02:58 PM

Devi

Gasping, Devi collapsed on Raji's chest. She hadn't cum that hard in a long time and it had been wondrous. Not that it usually wasn't. Sex with her and Raji was always fantastic, but this time there had been something else... The thought made her tighten her muscles around Raji's softening cock.

"Raaaajeeeeee... " She mewled, grinning impishly.

"Damn, Devi! I can't go again. Much as I'd love to. I've got an early meeting," Raji murmured into her hair as he held her tightly.

"Well... Ohhkay... But tomorrow... " Devi gave him another squeeze for good measure.

"Why you naughty little strumpet!" Raji kissed her soundly and then playfully pushed her away. "Will you get me a glass of juice while I shower up?"

"Of course!" Devi grabbed a thin nightie and slipped it over her head.

"Hey! Where you going undressed like that?" Raji asked. "Put a robe on. The boys."

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie. I heard the front door close long ago. Mark's gone home and Sunil is probably in his room by now."

Her voice was a tad loud and Raji raised an eyebrow then grinned and slapped her on the ass. "Okay. Juice. NOW!"

Devi giggled and let herself into the hallway, closing the bedroom door. Now where did that naughty boy get off to, she wondered. She had heard her brother outside the room while she and Raji were getting it on and wondered if he was... The thought made her wriggle pleasantly inside.

Approaching Sunil's door, she opened it without knocking. "Sunil! What were you doing listening outside my room, you naughty... Ohhh... " Sunil was sitting on the edge of his bed naked and his cock began to rise at the same time he did.

Evggz 02-28-2003 03:31 PM

Sunil

"Now, Raji! Now! Fuck me hard! Aiyeee!"

Hearing his sister's shouts almost makes him want to explode his seed against their bedroom.

But he can't, despite how much he wants to. Instead, his legs shaking with his lust, the boy quickly scampers back to his room.

Once in the sanctuary of his own room, he pulls of his clothes, finding the heat too much.

"Gods! I have a really big lund for you, sis." He gasps, gripping his throbbing erection as he falls on his bed. He continues to gasp as he starts to stroke himself, proud of his stout tool that has the thickeness that his fingers can hardly encompass.

In his mind, he can see them, him and his sister, on the bed. Both naked and doing forbidden things to each other. Things that the Government now wants them to do.

The door suddenly opens and the object of his latest desire comes striding.

"Sunil! What were you doing listening outside my room, you naughty... Ohhh... "

He had reacted quickly to the intrusion, sitting up on the side of his bed. But he is not quick enough to hide his stone-cladded erection from his sister's gaze.

"Sunil!" Her voice sounds strange as she close the door behind her. "What was that I saw?"

Sunil can watch in open shock as Devi slowly walks up to him, her thin nightdress showing him the shape of her delicious plump body if not the essence.

Even so, he tries to cover himself even as now stands over him.

"Show me." He hears her saying breathlessly. "Show me what you are hiding."...

Messalina 02-28-2003 06:27 PM

Devi

"Show me. Show me what you are hiding." Devi's voice is low, nothing like she sounded a few moments ago when she was screaming and fucking Raji. She knew she probably shouldn't feel this way, but if that letter from the government was valid... Well, she knew that it was... At any rate, she was going to see Sunil's cock sooner or later and... Well, sooner was better than later. Especially after feeling his erection when they were wrestling earlier. And knowing that he was outside her bedroom when she was with Raji later on.

"Show me, Sunil." Devi repeated. "I know you saw the news today. I got a letter. It's gonna be you and me, naughty as it may seem, so you might as well let me see."

Devi reached out and put her hand over Sunil's. "It's okay, baby. You know it is." She watched as he slowly let his hands fall aside, revealing his rampant erection.

"Ohh!" It was lovely! It was so thick. Thicker than Raji's and longer, too. Not much, but longer all the same. "I've never seen any man except Raji" she said almost shyly, reaching out to trace his length with a fingertip. "Sure. In the flicks and in the magazines he gets. But never another real man."

Sunil's penis, growing harder by the minute, bobbed against her fingers. Without thinking, she grasped it, inhaling sharply. Her fingers didn't meet! She looked into her brother's face and grinned naughtily. "Oh, Sunil! This bad boy will split me in two!"

Evggz 02-28-2003 06:54 PM

Sunil

He cannot believe what his sister is saying. Not only does she know about what the Government wants them to do but she looks like she actually wants it.

Sitting there, on the bed while his sexy sister fawns over his throbbing cock makes him want to grab her, throw her onto the bed and fuck the living daylights out of her.

Better than Raji could. He thinks to himself, suddenly feeling jealous.

But he doesn't. Instead he sits there, unable to move and listens, entranced by her chest. This is the first time he has seen her breasts up close without a bra and although she is wearing a nightdress, it does nothing to hide their shape from him and to also show him how massive they are.

He continues to stare...

Jehrman 03-01-2003 06:36 PM

Raji

"Where has she gone off to?" Raji wonders as he lays on the bed, his body still damp from his encounter with his wife. Swinging his feet off the bed, he helps himself to a cigerette.

He smiles to himself as he breathes in the smoke. Despite her wild nature as the painful scratches on his back would testify, Devi could not abide him smoking in the house. But thanks to her, he is too tired to go outside and he is desperate for a smoke...

Messalina 03-02-2003 02:06 PM

Devi

Standing close enough to feel her brother's breath against her breasts, Devi wonders if he can smell the musky scent of her desire. The idea of actually fucking her brother is such a turn-on. Perhaps it's the taboo. In fact, she's sure that it is. But as horny as she is feeling, she is reluctant to scare Sunil off. But he's so hard!

"Sunil, have you ever been with a woman?"

"Sure I ha... " He tries to cover up his embarrassment at still being a virgin then changes his mind. Devi would be able to tell. Wouldn't she? "Erm... no... "

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, Sunny. I guess I will be your first. The letter was pretty forthright. We don't have much of a choice, but I want to make sure you are okay with it."

She was looking straight into his eyes while she spoke, but her hand was slowly gliding up and down the length of him, belying her concern for his feelings. In truth, she was well aware that Sunil was turned on. The proof was in the erection she was toying with and that made her feel sexy and in control.

"We have to go for testing day after tomorrow" she continued, her sing-songy voice a husky whisper. "I don't think we should do anything erm... too intimate before then but I would love to help you out with your lovely predicament. Especially if you will help me out with mine."

Devi grinned and took a step closer, straddling her brother's naked thigh. "Well?"

Evggz 03-02-2003 04:39 PM

Sunil

Sunil draws is breath in sharply as he feels his sister's soft hand (which looks so small grasping his thick shaft) start to stroke him.

"We have to go for testing day after tomorrow" she is telling him in that whisper which makes his cock throb. "I don't think we should do anything erm... too intimate before then but I would love to help you out with your lovely predicament. Especially if you will help me out with mine." He watches as his sexy sister straddles his leg

He looks up at her and sees her huge tits pushing out the nightie.

Gods!

He can feel himself getting ready to erupt. Moving higher, he finds himself looking into her face. She is watching him with a sexy smile on her full lips.

"Well?" She whispers.

"I want to kiss you." He says huskily. At the same time, his hands reaches around and grasps her full arse...

Messalina 03-02-2003 05:48 PM

Devi

Sunil's hands gripped Devi's ass, pulling her downward. Her large, pendant breasts pressed against his chest as he captured his sister's full sensual mouth with hungry urgency. She parted her lips in voracious invitation, moaning when his tongue found hers with one searching sweep.

Her sex was as hot and wet as his was hard and straining in her hand, and she ground herself in slow, tantalizing circles against his firm thigh. Devi was close and knew that Sunil was as well, but she didn't want either of them to cum quickly. It felt too good to let it end so soon.

She struggled not to lift herself and engulf his rock-hard lund within her aching choot. They had to wait for that, but there were other things they could do.

Devi broke the kiss and pulled away from Sunil. The look on his face was a mixture of lust and confusion as he reached for her to pull her back to him.

"Behave... " she purred, lifting her nightie over her head and letting it fall to the floor. His eyes widened at the sight of her nakedness and she grinned, cupping her breasts. "Do you like them?"

Evggz 03-02-2003 06:09 PM

Sunil

"Behave... " She tells him as he looks on wide-eyed as she slowly pulls her nightie over her head and letting it drop to the floor.

Like a small child in a candy store, he doesn't know where to look first as his eyes capture her soft round brown body but it is her breasts that win out, looking so huge and inviting. Especially as he sees her starting to fondle them.

"Do you like them?"

Hungrily, the boy goes to grab her but his sister simply backs away.

"Sunil. I told you to behave. If you don't, " she says with mocked annoyance, "I will have to get dressed and leave."

Noo!!!

This is the first time he has actually seen a naked woman. She couldn't leave him just yet. Could she?

"Don't do that." He pleads, looking despondent on the bed.

She smiles at him and steps closer.

"You didn't ask my question, naughty boy. Do you like my breasts? My big breasts?"

The way she says 'my big breasts' causes the boy's heart to beat harder.

"Well?" She presses.

"Yes." He gasps. His sister smiles and slowly turns around, showing him her large, plump bottom.

"And what about this? Do you like my ass?"

"Y-yes." He gasps again.

"Are you sure?" She asks as she moves ever closer. "You don't think it is too big?"

"N-no." She is only inches in front of him as she turns round to face him.

"You are such a good..." She doesn't finish her sentence as the lust-crazed teenager lunges at her. This time she is not quick enough to elude his grip and he quickly pulls her onto the bed.

"Sunil.." She starts to say but gasps out as he quickly starts to attack her large, matronly breasts with his hungry mouth...

Jehrman 03-02-2003 06:34 PM

Raji

“...We ask for every family who has a boy over the age of 18 to produce an offspring with a close family member once a year for the next three years. Only male babies produced from such a union will be able to procreate with unrelated women...”

Still waiting for Devi to return, Raji had turned on the television, catching the evening news.

So please help us. We need you

Despite the moral implications, response to the President's plea has been positive and already same family couples have been seen reporting to fertility clinics to check for suitability."

The broadcast goes on as another reporter interviews a doctor of a fertility clinic.

Raji cannot believe his ears.

They want people to commit incest for the sake of the country?

He finds himself wanting to laugh at the absurdity of the situation and quickly stops as he thinks of his wife.

Devi! Sunil! Gods!

His wife and brother-in-law would most likely be suitable.

My wife and her brother fucking!

He had always wanted to see Devi fuck someone else. But her brother? He can almost see it. The two of them going at it. The thought makes his groin throb.

Knowing that horny bitch, she would most likely go for it. And Sunil would fuck a goat, let alone someone has hot looking as Devi.

For the first time in years, Raji achieves a second erection within half an hour of cumming...

Messalina 03-02-2003 07:50 PM

Devi

Sunil pulled Devi onto the bed, cupping a full breast in each hand as he pinned her body with his own. She cried out softly as he took one lush rosy nipple between his lips before switching and tugging at the other with his teeth. Her nipples tightened to pebble hardness as her brother suckled ravenously, squeezing and kneading the soft mounds.

Devi could feel his cock, hard and wet with pre-cum as he rubbed himself against her. Shifting so his leg fell between her welcoming thighs, she arched her hips and began to writhe against her brother. If she couldn't have his cock in her pussy, she would have it somewhere else.

"Sunil... Sunil, stop for a moment... " she murmured. Her brother lifted himself, looking at her curiously.

"You lay back now. I want... " Devi was already moving herself into position, smiling contentedly as her lips parted to take his beautiful thick shaft into her mouth.

Evggz 03-12-2003 03:39 PM

Sunil

He watches, his eyes wide open as if he doesn't want to miss a thing as he sees and feels his sister start to take the swollen head of his lund into her mouth, her red lips almost stretching impossibly to take in his circumference.

Once imbedded inside her mouth, he gasps as he feels as something starts to poke and stroke his top. At the same time, he can feel her sucking at him, like a child with a huge ice popsicle.

"Ooohhhh!" He gasps contentedly...