Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ð...What Pissed You Off Today...ð (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188)

LixyChick 05-31-2006 09:39 PM

ð...What Pissed You Off Today...ð

All week I looked forward to talking over a sore point with someone at work...and he PUSSIED OUT today!

I wasn't gonna come out guns blazing. I was gonna be fair and listen first, but I had my ammo locked and loaded!

I HATE PEEPS WHO BACK DOWN WITH NO EXPLAINATION!

Especially after THEY are the ones who called you out!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

rabbit 05-31-2006 09:55 PM

My boss...comes into work in a bad mood and takes it out on everyone. Sometimes he can be a prick.

Steph 06-01-2006 12:24 AM

I was about to get on the streetcar today but the doors stopped working. I walked up to the next street to get the next car (in stupid high-heeled sandals b/c I decided I'd forego wearing sneakers. Foreshadowing, dumbass!) & phone work from a local bar (b/c I was too stupid to bring change for a payphone.

I get in the bar & can't remember the phone number. I phone directory assistance, they give me the main number of course & I can't get in touch with anyone through her crappy transfer. I walk down Queen & there's no car in sight. I stop into another bar a few blocks down & still can't remember the phone number. Luckily, the owner offered to lend me cab fare. It was very nice of her but I was re-fuming with memories of the transit strike on Monday. :mad:

I got to work on time but I'm out $15 & completely out of patience with that !@#$ overpaid transit union.

sodaklostsoul 06-01-2006 06:40 AM

Hmmmm ........Steph I seem to remember something about you telling me you have a pre paid pass? Write the Transit company a letter and tell them you want reinbursement(sp) for their pain and suffering they have cause you! :D

Steph 06-01-2006 11:38 AM

They're giving people with passes a whopping $4 back for the inconvenience.

I don't do the passes anymore since I lost my March one on the first day of the month which meant I paid $50 a ride that day. If I lose a tickets or token I only lose $2.10.

I am writing a letter to the city, though. Make transit an essential service, dammit!

AngelicVampires 06-01-2006 07:13 PM

To kick off my day, I feel soooo sick. Add to that the stress of a final. To top it off, some boy on the bus decides to plop himself on the seat besides me. Did I mention that he had about a 20 pound bookbag that he decided to flop onto me? I love people....*growls*

Fangtasia 06-01-2006 08:26 PM

....The the fucking slime sucking dickwad (or dickwadess) that keeps putting my sons school on bomb threat alert!!

LixyChick 06-02-2006 04:52 AM

Oh shit Alasse! That really sucks in this day and age! It used to be fun when I was in school. Of course that was prior to 9/11. Actually, that was prior to the invention of the wheel...lmao!

rabbit 06-03-2006 10:11 AM

Rain fucking up my golf this morning.

:mad:

PantyFanatic 06-03-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh shit Alasse! That really sucks in this day and age! It used to be fun when I was in school. Of course that was prior to 9/11. Actually, that was prior to the invention of the wheel...lmao!

:jacques:
We use to like to pull the fire alarm and run :horny: …………………. Right after they discovered fire. :(

Pita 06-03-2006 01:45 PM

Fucking Math!!! Why do we need to know this shit anyway????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Salacious 06-03-2006 02:24 PM

Stubborn kids

lonelyarmywife 06-03-2006 06:53 PM

My inlaws trying to run my life.

*insert proliferous profanity here*

imaginewithme 06-03-2006 07:34 PM

^^there's nothing like having outlaws!

A lady at the wedding cake place acting all "knowledgable" about what she was saying---so I told her that's why she works there and I don't.

Scarecrow 06-04-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
Fucking Math!!! Why do we need to know this shit anyway????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so you know the difference between a 3some and a 4some

:roflmao:

Neige 06-04-2006 01:06 PM

I spilled red wine on my new dress! Luckily, after rinsing and scrubbing it with white wine (thanks for the tip Lake :D) and soaking it overnight, the stain seems to have disappeared...

PantyFanatic 06-04-2006 01:29 PM

You KNOW I would have sucked it out for you. :undies:

;)

Sugarsprinkles 06-04-2006 02:18 PM

Trying to get into the site all damn morning. I could get to the forums page but when I'd click on "new posts" or any of the specific forums, I'd get that infernal "Page cannot be displayed" crap. I tried with both IE and Netscape.........neither one worked. But naturally the site thought I was here and now I only get 4 or 5 threads with new posts since I was here last night. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph 06-04-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite
I spilled red wine on my new dress! Luckily, after rinsing and scrubbing it with white wine (thanks for the tip Lake :D) and soaking it overnight, the stain seems to have disappeared...

Salt & water works too, I believe.

Neige 06-04-2006 07:37 PM

Yeah, one of the girls at the party told me that, but she thought it was only when the stain was still wet - by the time I had noticed, the stain was already dry.

imaginewithme 06-07-2006 01:02 PM

aggrevated not pissed.......

A grandma comes up to me at the park telling me how her daughter in law is "just too old* to be having any more kids........ "she's 29 years old". I quickly said "I'm 33". She just looked at me and my bitchy face and changed the subject.

WildIrish 06-07-2006 01:27 PM

May 17th, we had the south wall of an unrenovated portion of a building come down due to heavy rain and flooding. After structural engineers evaluated it, I suggested stabilizing the east wall to prevent it's fall as well. They concurred. The head of construction for our whole company visited and essentially called us alarmists, and authorized a very limited scope of work with a "hold harmless"...admitting fault should this not work. My boss and I thought he was insane, and battled furiously to change the work. No good. He's the expert, so that's who the owner's listened to.

The wall came down around noon.

Now I'm pissed.

osuche 06-07-2006 04:31 PM

Our shitty owners of the company letting me pick up the $200 check for a founder's going away party. Damn miserly bastards!

Sharni 06-09-2006 07:01 PM

Nothing...............Yet

But the day is early!

Cheyanne 06-09-2006 10:21 PM

A co-worker. She has a habit of not doing her job, and what many of us have to do is dependant on her completing her portion. Well, like always, she manages to not get what she needs to get done - or like today just doesn't show up for work (no phone call). So, the boss calls her at home and leaves a message as she doesn't answer her phone and tells me to finish up her work and take over some of her duties in order for the rest of us to be able to do our jobs (this happens at least two times a week). Well she had her husband call in and ask to speak to the boss (5 minutes after the boss leaves a message) and the call is transferred and it is her on the phone telling the boss that she and kids have a doctor's appt. Well, he tells her that she should have called in and that he is having me do her work. He comes out and tells us that she did call.

About an hour later - she calls me and starts yelling at me!!!! Another co-worker and I were at my desk and she could hear her yelling over the phone. She was saying that if we wanted to get rid of her we should just tell her instead of taking away bits and pieces of her job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <shakes head>

She has called me before when this has happened and there has been times that I have held the phone away from my ear and everyone in the front office could hear what she is yelling! I just let her yell - I used to try and calm her down, but now I just hold the phone away from my ear. Everyone else says just hang up on her. I believe next time I will. I just wish that the boss would just get rid of her rather than allow her to continue to slack off. :( When this happens, I have to put aside what I am working on to finish up her stuff and I am getting sick of it.

Oh well. It is Friday!!!!!!!!!! :D

LixyChick 06-11-2006 12:09 PM

Oh man! Where do I start?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...FUCK IT! Tomorrow's another day...eh?

maddy 06-12-2006 09:58 PM

People that can't stick to their commitments.

sodaklostsoul 06-13-2006 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh man! Where do I start?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...FUCK IT! Tomorrow's another day...eh?

I like that^^^^^. :rockon:

imaginewithme 06-13-2006 07:33 AM

Waking up with a crink in my neck...DAMNIT

WildIrish 06-13-2006 09:58 AM

I washed my truck this morning!

So the new muddy cat paw prints showed up beautifully!

AngelicVampires 07-10-2006 04:14 PM

Ok, here comes my rant...
The more I work at the animal hospital, the more I dislike people. Today, I watched a dog be put down because of thoughtless/cruel/unintelligent people. There's nothing like watching the life leave a dog's eyes to make you angry at peoples' stupidity. I learned that 6 million cats and dogs are put to sleep each year...it really hits homes when you watch it happen to even just one. When you put love and dedication into an animal and then watch it be put into a cadaver bag just because some idiotic human screwed up its life and then decided that the animal could be thrown out like the morning's trash...nothing gets my blood to boil as violently as witnessing what I saw today. :box:

PantyFanatic 07-10-2006 04:51 PM

People should have to serve an apprenticeship in your position and be certified before they are allowed to be a pets provider. :rant:

osuche 07-10-2006 05:05 PM

My boss, who is focused on singlehandedly fucking up the company

lizzardbits 07-10-2006 05:09 PM

I so agree with you PantyFanatic!!

I love life and livingthings so much that it hurts my heart to even kill a spider, let alone cause harm to any animal.

*ok now my rant, which this incident happened at our public pool yesterday. The mother of a young girl was trying to teach her to put her face and head underwater. The mother was doing well until the little girl started to cry that she was scared. The mother got upset and told her repeatedly to "shut up". The little girl cried harder, and the mother threatened to spank the child if she didn't stop crying. (this never made sense to me to do something that normally causes crying to stop the person from crying.) The mother the plugged the girls nose and dunked her, and of course, she came back up coughing and choking from the water she inhaled as she was crying. She cried, and then started screaming that she didn't like that and she was scared. That entire family proceded to leave then.

All I could think of is how scared that little girl will be of water now and some nasty things that I could do to those parents (I am wicked at the revenge game in my head...i just never carry it out)

dicksbro 07-10-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I washed my truck this morning!

So the new muddy cat paw prints showed up beautifully!

I did my Mazda yesterday. The birds were running out of places to store their poop. :rolleyes2

AngelicVampires 07-23-2006 09:10 PM

I hate men that don't know how to treat women right....it's not rocket science...really...

Fangtasia 07-23-2006 09:15 PM

My kids...again...thoughtless selfish little turds...wait til i get home from work tonight...they best be prepared for the lecture and belt they are gonna get....think rules are there for everyone else but them....lets just cruise through life not giving a shit about anyone else...yeah right...wake up call coming right up!

mildy kinky cpl 07-23-2006 10:35 PM

nothings' really pissed us off, but just a bit of a gggrrrr.
we've only just found this site. the annoying thing is .... that the kids are at home and on the LAST day of school holidays. plus we're home on our lunch break today and don't want to go back to work. or have to be mummy & daddy right now, lol.
so nothing too major, just have to wait untill tonight when we have 5 mins to ourselves.

PantyFanatic 09-11-2006 10:37 AM

*SHIT!!!* :banghead:

Trying to find a thread I need to make a post to. :curse:

osuche 09-11-2006 11:08 AM

Having to book flights for a surprize thanksgiving trip to Columbus OH when we had made plans to stay in town -- sometimes I HATE my meddling MIL

Oh...and the damn flight cost me $470 USD :bang: