Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls: How many fingers can you take? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6302)

bionic 03-06-2002 12:08 PM

Girls: How many fingers can you take?

1 or 2.. two fists? what are you?

PlayfulTigress 03-06-2002 05:45 PM

Re: Girls: How many fingers can you take?

Quote:
Originally posted by bionic
1 or 2.. two fists? what are you?

"What are you?" ?????? :confused: Well, I'm a woman, for one, not a girl. 24 years of age, legal adult for 6 years now, and in my own opinion fairly mature.

At any rate, I have been fisted before, but only one Man can successfully do it. And, His hand is somewhat on the smaller side for men...

~Linds

katekate42 03-07-2002 09:39 AM

don't know...

Yeah, we all kind of resent being called girls... Anyhoo, I have no idea how many fingers could be put inside me... Two feels good enough for me, and we usually get carried away with other activities after that. A tantric massage is much nicer to me than someone trying to turn me into a science experiment. See www.tantra.org and click on yoni massage for more info.

jjjjbo 09-11-2002 07:37 PM

I don't know, I'm in my 40's and I can say .... I don't mind being called "girl" - perspective is an interesting thing ..... lol j

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 09-14-2002 09:30 AM

This thread may turn into more of a thread about what we women like to be called than how many fingers we can take, but i have to just say, anything's an improvement on 'Bitch'!!!!!! I hate the fashion for that at the moment. . . . and at 24 i'm in that no-mans-land where being called a girl is starting to be complimentary. I can almost forget that i'm not 18 anymore!!!!!

As for fingers, two comfortably, but four has been known. . . to be honest it doesn't do much for me though. . . by the time i'm wanting more than two fingers, the guy's usually desperate to put something else in there anyway!!!!!!

RandyGal 09-14-2002 01:32 PM

You can call this old lady a girl ANY time honey! (can I call you "honey"???) :D

Fingers.

I have to go ask...so I'll get back to ya on this one, k? :p

Uncle Silky 09-14-2002 02:58 PM

christ, it's not a derogatory term. words mean whatever you want em ta mean, so if you take it as a personal insult, that's only because you want it to be one. now as for why you'd do that, well, the human psyche's a twisted landscape. relax, people. when yer 70 years old, you'd likely kill a man with a hammer just to be referred to as 'girl'. life's too fuckin short to be offended by stupid shit.

Grumble 09-15-2002 06:54 AM

wow Uncle silky. whats wrong mate, I understood every word you wrote .... man you are slipping LOL

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 09-15-2002 02:28 PM

Well said Uncle Silky. Who's quibbling?

Back to the question of fingers. . . .

Sunnybabe75 09-15-2002 05:02 PM

I can usually take 2 fingers, and it does feel good, but most of the time...I'd just rather have the real deal. :p

I normally only like fingers when they're my own and I'm all alone enjoying myself. (Well, fingers and other things, anyway.) :p

~Sunny

bionic 09-17-2002 07:01 AM

sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean it in a derogatory way.

LixyChick 09-17-2002 05:43 PM

Geeeeeezzzzzzz bionic......I love your avatar! Everytime I go to answer the question I have to scroll back to see exactly what it was as I am rather distracted by what your doing there hun! LOL!

I am woman.....hear me roar.....each time I take another finger till I am ready to be fisted. Takes a while.....and a valium or a muscle relaxer wouldn't hurt either. I'm pretty tight but I can loosen up in time. Lot's of patience, plenty of other foreplay and slow and steady......wins the prize!

Irish 09-17-2002 06:07 PM

I can honestly say that I never attempted;to see how many fingers;I could insert.I don't like large or multiple objects.I hate the idea;of someone being fisted.As Uncle Silky said;different terms;are interpreted;different ways by some people.To me;my wife is a woman.My daughters;will always;be my girls.They're both;in their 30s;and each have two children;but they'll always be
my girls.I once had a woman; get indignant;with me.I referred to my wife as -My old lady.In the biker lifestyle;that was a term of endearment.She was a feminist;and took it wrongly.Actually;it was none of her business anyway. Irish

Pussy Willow 10-14-2002 09:46 AM

Give me the whole damn hand......his, yours, mine....
Doesn't make no never mind to me.

pepsigirl 10-14-2002 11:23 AM

3 fingers is all i've ever known to be able to take and that is a tight fit and it hurts (but hurts so good). i'd like to try another, but somehow, don't think it would work.

BlondeCurlGirl 10-14-2002 01:57 PM

I've been able to get 2 or 3 in comfortably...have never really experimented beyond that though. I love the feeling of being as full as possible, so as long as it was taken slow, I'd definitely love to try working up to fisting. :) Just gotta get him in the mood for it now.

toomanystrokes 10-14-2002 03:19 PM

Off topic a little bit, but you must have a heck of a time in Atlanta, Pepsigirl. Last I checked, you couldn't find any Pepsi within 300 miles of Atlanta:D

BIBI 10-14-2002 04:23 PM

Just wondering if your working on a goverment grant or something.........doing research???? lmao

And for anyone who cares to know the who what where and how many!!!!
There is only one way to find out........in person! lol

Summer 10-14-2002 04:32 PM

How many do you have?!?!? LOL
-Summer :D

Coach Knight 10-15-2002 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer
How many do you have?!?!? LOL
-Summer :D

*looks at hands*
Just enough to take care of business.

CK

Lorelei 10-30-2002 11:02 PM

I can take a fist baby! A small one. Only women have fisted me. And I still have a tight little pussy--Gotta keep doing those pussy exercises! :)

Lorelei 10-30-2002 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Silky
christ, it's not a derogatory term. words mean whatever you want em ta mean, so if you take it as a personal insult, that's only because you want it to be one. now as for why you'd do that, well, the human psyche's a twisted landscape. relax, people. when yer 70 years old, you'd likely kill a man with a hammer just to be referred to as 'girl'. life's too fuckin short to be offended by stupid shit.

Amen!

foosballfan 10-31-2002 05:33 AM

Uncle silky,
as Gabby Johnson would say..."RURRY!!"
and Gabby johnson is right!!

and bionic, don't apologize, dude. she should be the one apologizing.
fbf