Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   have you masturbated in front of someone (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8572)

lioness 08-23-2002 01:53 PM

have you masturbated in front of someone

I was wondering if any of you have masturbated in front of someoneor while you were in the room with another person. Like this one time when I was visitning my uncle I was getting really horny for some reason and i was wearing a skirt and no panties and there was no way for me to leave the room without my juice spilling everywhere so i layed with a covere wrapped loosely arond me and I began to rub my clit my uncle turned to talk to me and he saw what I was doing and he just watched me and i couldnt help but flinch as my cum squirted out all over the cover. Another time was last year my dad came home after the superbowl and i noticed he was drunk i hadn't changed out of my clothes which was a miniskirt so i thought it would be easy to put on a show for my dad so i slid my panties to the side and began to finger my pussy while my dad watched from the kitchen, and the last time was when I was reading somestories on this site i started to get extremely horny so i took my panties off and pulled my dress up around my hips spread my legs and began rubbing my clit my aunt came out saw what i was doing we stared at eachother for a little i never took my finger off my clit she just went to her room.

Irish 08-23-2002 02:01 PM

I have done it;many times;in front of different women.They asked; me to;and who am I to refuse?It has usually;been reciprocal;tho! Irish

dicksbro 08-23-2002 02:04 PM

Lioness, welcome to Pixies. Wow, that was some sharing. Too bad it wasn't illustrated ( :D :D ). Anyway, my sharing is not nearly so exotic. I've many times masturbated with my wife present and I enjoy having her watch.

aflyerfan 08-23-2002 02:08 PM

Pretty much any time a women has asked me to. I have nothing to compare to your stories though

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 08-23-2002 02:21 PM

I just love to be watched, and i've also done it a few times with other people in the room in secret.

If someone's watching me, though, they have to be getting into it too, otherwise i'd just feel shy and embarrased. I like to have an appreciative audience, so i wouldn't be brave enough to do it in front of a family member!

I'd love to do it for a complete stranger though. . . that could get interesting!

asp 08-23-2002 08:59 PM

If I could only be so lucky.

Ironwood 08-23-2002 09:06 PM

I do it all the time for women online, in front of the webcam. Not so much in person, but I'd like to.

Ironwood 08-24-2002 01:49 AM

I was reminded that I have a short video of that, but the file is too large to post here. I don't mind sending it to anyone who's interested, though.

jennaflower 08-24-2002 11:52 AM

Okay ironwood.. I gotta ask.. where can I buy tickets to watch????

Ironwood 08-24-2002 11:58 AM

I usually do it via Yahoo Messenger, which, according to your profile, you also use.

thefireman 08-24-2002 06:52 PM

Masturbating in front of someone else is one of the most erotic things. My girlfriend after high school was really into masturbating. She used to get caught by her parents when she was younger and they thought she had a problem. She caught her younger sister masturbating one night in her room and she said that she just walked out and looked through the door and watched her. Her sister is pretty hot too. I would have loved to see that show. Anyway, we got to talking about that one night and decided we would do it for each other. I went first because she thought I would back out. We striped down and I went at it. I told her she at least had to be naked so I had something to look at. She tickled my balls a little while I stroked it. I shot all over myself and she went crazy. I will never forget that. Then it was her turn...

My wife and I also do it in front of each other. Kind of the same thing happened. The subject came up one night, so I had to go first again (oh well, I enjoy being watched). We do it often. If she is on her period and doesn't want to have sex, then sometimes we just do ourselves.

mike10942 08-24-2002 07:50 PM

master....

My wife has a masters degree, and she also says she has me, her masturbater!

RandyGal 08-24-2002 10:52 PM

have you masturbated in front of someone?

Never had until recently. :D

pje 08-24-2002 11:22 PM

yes i have done it around a few women and vise versa

Sweet_Candy 08-25-2002 04:16 PM

I have online, but never in person. .... yet

LOL.... it's been a fantasy but to date I've had the bad fortune of having monogamous relationships with people who are rather reserved. But I'm working on breaking that vicious cycle...lol

m45 08-25-2002 08:26 PM

Oh my yes, that is so hot.
We do that for each other from time to time...

Care to watch..

LindyP 08-31-2002 08:49 PM

Oh yeah, lots of times.

garman 09-01-2002 02:15 PM

I also have done it with other people. I have a friend (female) who loves to let me watch and has recently asked me to join her. We sit across from each othe with our feet touching and go at it. Last one done is the rotten egg. Once or twice I was able to reach her with my shots. That drove her nuts.

Ironwood 09-01-2002 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by garman
I also have done it with other people. I have a friend (female) who loves to let me watch and has recently asked me to join her. We sit across from each othe with our feet touching and go at it. Last one done is the rotten egg. Once or twice I was able to reach her with my shots. That drove her nuts.

Except for the part about racing to orgasm, that's long been a fantasy of mine. :)

Prophet Reality 09-01-2002 03:05 PM

I have masturabted for women in person several times and enjoy watching a woman masturbate to me. I have also masturbated for women when my digi cam worked and enjoyed that too. I have also been in hiding and watched a woman from afar and jerked off to her.

Saddaddy 09-01-2002 09:15 PM

I have masturbated while a friend was watching several times . I had women masturbate & get off while I've watched . Most of the times it leads to a Great Night of Sex!

george_26 09-13-2002 06:23 PM

of course.. in front of most of my girlfriends...I dont let them touch my cock at that time and I ask them to finger their pussy...

Sunnybabe75 09-13-2002 09:48 PM

I made my ex-boyfriend watch me rub my clit once. He couldn't touch me or himself, and it drove him nuts. He took me like a wild animal afterwards. I wish he wasn't an "ex" because he was a God with his tongue, too! :)

I also once became really horny while shopping one day. (I'm not quite sure why, really.) I had on a short, black skirt with a black lace thong, so it was pretty easy to get to my pussy with not much notice. However, there were no dressing rooms available, so I went to the back of the store in a corner and pretended to be looking at more clothes while I slid my hand up my skirt under my thong and drove two fingers into my sopping wet hole. I was close to an orgasm when I looked around to see a guy standing about three racks over staring at me with a face as red as a beet. He didn't move or anything, so I continued and brought myself to a shattering orgasm, complete with a low, animalistic groan. I straightened up my clothes, grabbed my "purchases" and headed for the door. As I passed by him, I looked down to see that he had quite enjoyed my little "show". Smiling at him, I blew him a kiss and walked out.

That was the first and only time I've ever done anything like that...although, I'm not against doing it again. ;)

~Sunny

Natch9 09-13-2002 10:21 PM

I've done it plenty of times with girlfriends, online with friends, nothing out of the ordinary, except once.

The office that I used to work in, there was a girl that I used to ICQ alot, even though she was in the same room, because we were talking a bit dirt alot. One day she came in wearing overalls, so I convinced her to go to the ladies room and take her panties off, and leave a few buttons on the side undone. That way I could walk over to her desk, and sneak a peak at her bush while pretending to talk about work. In repayment, she had me take my cock out at my desk and stroke it for her while she watched from across the room. It was later in the afternoon, but there were still some people around. I didn't go to completion, but I did stroke for a while. Drove her nuts.

Gettis 09-17-2002 01:02 AM

Yeah, usually on my webcam, I love having a female watch me, it makes all the better if she has a webcam or mic and joins in, that way i can see/hear her reaction. If any of you ladies are into that, email me at ekocekoc@hotmail.com

BigBear57 09-18-2002 06:48 PM

I had a girlfriend once who enjoyed watching me do it and then I'd do her. She said I had magic fingers.....and of course there's the cam LOL

Tiger_boy 12-08-2002 07:23 PM

yea i have, when i was 12-13, my mom had just gotten a massage mat for christmas....i was watching tv with my brother and sister and i noticed how good it felt on my cock. so i turned it up and came for the first time infront of my brother and sister. not long after my sister discovered the uses of the mat and would often leave the door open when she humped the mat.

Booger 12-08-2002 07:59 PM

Sunnybabe75 where do you shop and are you going to be there again

69 HER 12-09-2002 04:30 PM

YES In front of the wife many times . As I got older not as much and she would ask me to cause she missed it.

A couple of times driving down the freeway after visiting a local club.

Dimplesguy 12-09-2002 06:17 PM

Yes and I found it incredibly sensual & hot!

Sodbuster 12-10-2002 01:37 AM

I've done it in bed with my GF facing away from me. This happens when she's tired and my fingering/licking her gives her an orgasm that just knocks her out. After that she's pretty much half-awake/half-asleep. I've shot it on her back a couple of times. She doesn't mind at all, she thinks it's pretty funny. She hasn't seemed to want to watch me and she won't let me watch her. I'll keep trying to convince her though!

denny 01-13-2003 09:06 PM

I had one gf that was into threesomes with her roomate. I didn't know it at the time but I was at her place and she began masturbating me and whiile she was doing that, called her roomate in to join us. It was a pretty hot situation for me and I orgasmed in nothing flat. Things progressed from there. Does that count?

whitehorse 01-14-2003 12:22 AM

I have many times in front of g/fs. It's a real turn-on!

Pussy Willow 02-02-2003 05:21 PM

I have masturbated with other people around who didn't have a clue about what I was doing. It was fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member State 02-02-2003 06:49 PM

Yes love masturbating in front of my girlfriend whilst she's doing herself, then come in her mouth.

fangorn 02-02-2003 11:19 PM

Yep, done both several times. I'll do it sometimes in bed if my wife falls asleep before anything happens, But one real wierd time I just wound up at a friends place watching vids and one by one we all just started doing it. That's the only time I've ever done it with other guys watching. Kind of an interesting way to get closer to your best friends without crossing any lines.

pickie_chickie 02-03-2003 01:21 AM

A strong Yes!! to both questions.

Masturbating is almost a regular occurance when my husband and I have sex. He loves watching and I totally get off and performing for him so I put on a little show for him very frequently.

Other than that, though, I have only masturbated when another person was in the room one time.

My husband, who was just a boyfriend at the time, invited his best friend over for a night of drinking and videos. Well, to make a long story short: the friend fell asleep on the living room couch and, as usual happens when I drink, I started feeling frisky so I began teasing my husband by playing with myself over my clothes. Before long I was buck-ass naked and fingering myself for all I was worth on the living room floor while my husband's slept just a couple feet away.

Even though the guy never saw anything, just the idea that he could wake up and catch me had me turned-on like nobody's business.

pickie_chickie 02-03-2003 01:23 AM

and that was "husband's friend"...god I hate it when I leave words out!!...sorry bout that

BobDoesIt 09-10-2005 07:16 PM

Love to Jack off in front of guys and gals

I've jacked off in front of women and men. Love being an exhibitionist. Have jacked off in front of every gal that I ever got intimate with. Really get off on jacking in front of my wife.

Steph 09-10-2005 07:40 PM

I think it's a turn on to watch and be watched.

*scampers away to drool over Natch9 for the first time in a long time*