Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Practical jokes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26734)

alspals69 11-10-2005 02:41 PM

Practical jokes

So what was the last practical joke you played? Or any for that matter?

alspals69 11-10-2005 06:12 PM

Many years ago i was watching a co-worker at work. Her head was down and she was busy. I noticed that her skirt had the zip on the back and that the tab thing was sticking up. I further noticed the little hole in the end of the tag.

A quick survey of other staff produced some thread which i tied through the hole inthe zip and then to the chair. She was really very hard working as she didn't notice and it was a further hour before she moved.

I was actually quite suprised when she stood up... the zip was pulled down and her skirt fell to the floor getting a round of applause... honestly i thought it would pull the zip maybe but that would be about it.

She turned around and just said... "oh I might have known it would be you!" while pulling her skirt back on. She turned around and got on with her work.

My boss walked over. "i want a word with you young man! Next time you pull a stunt like that... warn me... i nearly missed it!.

LixyChick 11-10-2005 07:26 PM

Oh hun! I am sooooooooooooooo not good at "pulling one off" on unsuspecting peeps! Wish I could add to the thread...but I lack vision and keeping the secret (because you'll see it in my eyes...so said Momma!!!)!

Had a few pulled on me...but then I have the gullibility to believe the ones I know and love until THEY give away their insincerity! When I am first duped, I fall for it hook, line and sinker. But don't try to pull one over on me again. I can read your eyes from aforementioned play!

^^^ Prank me once...shame on me! Prank me twice...run for your life cause you are on my [s]hit list!

Mercury_Maniac 11-10-2005 10:43 PM

so lixy what do i have to do to get you to drop your skirt for me? :D

alspals69 11-11-2005 04:59 PM

As work was coming to an end one day, i thought i'd wait for my co-worker to join my for the cycle ride home. After agreeing this, he aswered the phone and a seemingly unending conversation occured.

After a while i returned to my desk on a different floor, occasionally phoning him only to find he was engaged. Then i remembered that the phones had a "callback-on-busy" facility so i set it up. This ment that the minute he put his phone down, it would auto-dial mine.... when I pick it up, his rings. Ten minutes later he is still on the phone and in my boredom i set all the phones on my floor to do call-back-on-busy. By the time i left the building after giving up on him, nealry every phone in the building was targetting his phone.

Well, i soon forgot all about it and several weeks went by. I found myself in the most boring management meeting. What woke me up was talk of the budget and why we were $4,000 lower than we should be (and this was about 10 years ago). "it was that engineer call out... and he couldn't find anything wrong. All i know is that Dave and I were running about like idiots picking up all the phones that kept rining at random..."

Well, i did feel quite sick for a while... but no one could possibly tell it was me... i never did confess, that would hae been a hangning offence, lol.