Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   pictures on facebook (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35900)

fatbeer 06-29-2012 06:27 AM

pictures on facebook

Since a lot of you are willing to post naked pictures of yourself on the internet I was wondering if any of you have ever posted a picture on facebook? I'm just curiuse if it's up there for a few minutes or if they somehow are able to filter them out. When I used to drink I always worried that I would do that.

Lilith 06-29-2012 07:37 AM

I post pics based on the crowd that will view them. Since there are children on facebook, I would never even consider it.

AZRedHot 06-29-2012 09:27 AM

What Lilith said. I would never put a risque one up there; that's what I have Pixies for.

Fangtasia 06-29-2012 06:27 PM

Never would i post something like that on my facebook. I would risk being fired, not to mention as Lil stated, i have young people on my page as friends, so not happening

Lord Snow 06-29-2012 07:38 PM

Facebook does have a filter for actual nude photos. However, it might take some time for them to find said photos and remove them and probably you from the site. I do know that since most people on most people's facebook page is either family, friend, or coworker generally you wouldn't post a picture of that nature. Regardless of their age.

fatbeer 06-30-2012 05:45 AM

an actual answer to the question thats kind of nice. It's always interesting when someone feels the need to say I don't post naked pictures of myself on facebook, I just figured maybe one person had and they would have an answer to the question.

Next question are any of you serial killers if so is it fun?

Lilith 06-30-2012 06:47 AM

You asked a question and got answers to that question. If you don't like the answers that's your damn problem. Next time don't ask the damn question.

Lord Snow 06-30-2012 07:16 AM

Lil, you answered one of his questions in that you don't post nude/risque pictures of yourself on facebook. He also asked if they had a filter system or you personally just leave them up for a few minutes. All I did was answer the second half of his post.

As for being a serial killer, I am not. I'm just a high functioning sociopath.

citrus 06-30-2012 09:12 PM

I'm not a rabbit but Facebook is for kids. I have a FB account and rarely ever go to FB except to make sure I've logged out from the time last year that I was in it.
Pictures posted to FB accounts are like matches in a gas station. If they're inflammable, wet it down, stamp it out and bury it.

Getting loaded and posting while not in control is rather irresponsible in regard to family oriented and safety sensitive matters.

I might be a rabbit? I sure like the practice!!!

Fangtasia 06-30-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbeer
".......I was wondering if any of you have ever posted a picture on facebook? I'm just curiuse if it's up there for a few minutes or if they somehow are able to filter them out. When I used to drink I always worried that I would do that."

I answered ya 1st question (now bolded)....obviously i figured you would understand i cant answer the second part because i've never done it (see answer to first question!!)

I may have overestimated my figuring or your understanding it seems

Quote:
an actual answer to the question thats kind of nice. It's always interesting when someone feels the need to say I don't post naked pictures of myself on facebook, I just figured maybe one person had and they would have an answer to the question.

Next question are any of you serial killers if so is it fun?

Yeah i'm with Lilith on that!!

Serial killers are not a laughing matter, what sorta twit would even think to ask such a thing is beyond me

citrus 06-30-2012 09:47 PM

I think there's a cereal bowl website. there are so many members it's frightening. i didn't know there were so many out there. I'm keeping my cereal to myself unless you have extra milk and bowl of your own. :coffee:

Scarecrow 07-01-2012 10:26 PM

I'd like to get my hands on Snap, Crackle and Pop.

Lord Snow 07-02-2012 05:38 AM

Why would you want my knees, ankles, and fingers? (snap, crackle, and pop.)

jseal 07-03-2012 06:00 AM

Communication between people can be difficult.

Cjack 08-14-2012 02:11 PM

Have you googled you own name?
If so I'm sure you have seen everything you post on Facebook comes up. That is why my Facebook name is Dayplayer Cjack and not my real name.
Some of my friends do post somee "Good"pics tho.