Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys: a query (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23254)

Lilith 12-26-2004 06:46 PM

Guys: a query

For those of you who use some sort of anal sex toy, does it improve your orgasm? Does it just make it more intense? Do you prefer something long stroking slowly or quickly in and out, like a dildo, or do you prefer something that leaves you feeling stretched and full like a plug?

School me please;)

Shadow_Kitty 12-26-2004 07:19 PM

Well, I've tried it, I liked it the first time - long and thin is nice, but most of the time no matter what you use it seems to just hurt like hell. :(

Studmuffin69 12-27-2004 12:01 AM

It definately intenses the orgasm. I haven't cum just with anal stimulation but I know I could. I like it when she is giving me head and using the vibe in me and I really like it when she has me bent over using the strap-on and reaching around to stroke me. :drool:

WildIrish 12-27-2004 11:28 AM

I've enjoyed Mrs. WI using a small vibe in me while she fellates me and that definately increases the intensity of my orgasm. It's a great physical enhancement...but also an incredible mental one as well. The taboo-ness of it and all. :D

I've never experienced anal stimulation with a plug or non-vibrating dildo, but I imagine the pleasure would be greater with something sliding in and out of me than remaining stationary. Dunno...perhaps when my vibe crashed I'll look into alternatives. ;)

Cobalt 12-27-2004 11:40 AM

Any anal play feels great, whether it is during oral or intercourse, she used to use a strap-on on me but since her surgery it is uncomfortable for her so has been awhile. Loved the feeling of it sliding in and out, can only imagine what it would feel like to have a real cock sliding in and out and to feel it swell and then pulsate when he cums, Can imagine it would feel sooooooooooooooo much better than a dildo. Hoping that some day I will be able to experiance it. Yes it does add to the intensity of the orgasm.

Aqua 12-27-2004 11:45 AM

Well, both are good. Usually it's slow movement in and out that does it for me. And the closer to cumming I get the fuller I want to feel, and it definitely intensifies the orgasm.

texascubfan 12-27-2004 02:13 PM

i agree with Aqua. Both sensations are wonderful, however, i've found that if you're stroking me whilel you're trying to put something in you can forget it. aparently i tense up if there's any stimulation to my penis at all. I love it in and out, but when i'm about to come just shove it in and leave it! are you planning something we should look forward to with your SI? surely you will include pictures!

BigDanRTW 12-27-2004 02:31 PM

for me I like the feeling of fullness, but the feeling of the in and out motion is so hot also which is why i prefer to just use a larger dildo. I've never cum from anal stimulation alone, even the one time I had the real thing back there, but it always makes my orgasms more intense.

Malcolm194 12-28-2004 10:57 AM

I'm not into the anal toy, but when Julie gently strokes my perineum or sphincter while giving me fellatio, it's incredible.

darogle 12-28-2004 12:49 PM

It can intensify it for me. I think it has a lot to do with the "naughtyness factor" though. :) I prefer long slow strokes in and out and then building up. And there is one certain spot that just sends me through the roof...sorry... I can't draw ya a diagram. :p

wyndhy 12-28-2004 02:46 PM

*swoons*i know i wasn't supposed to come in here but i had to take a peek :p :lust:

scotzoidman 12-28-2004 03:41 PM

Never been able to take a toy without pain, my ass is just a little too sensitive for that...but she did work a finger into me while sucking me off the other night, blew my mind while I blew my load ;) Next time, I will insist she use more lube when she wants to go there, it did hurt some afterward. But I'm guessing what Lil wants to know is how to get the maximum stimulation from anal play for a man...the key is find the prostate, towards the front, normally about the size of a quarter...rubbing that bad boy will make any guy cum, & cum hard...he won't be able to stop it if he wanted to...just be ready for the blast, that is the real spoo factory, after all...

TinTennessee 12-28-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
*swoons*i know i wasn't supposed to come in here but i had to take a peek :p :lust:

Shhhhh, maybe they won't notice us!!! :drool: :drool:

Malcolm194 12-28-2004 05:02 PM

Funny, tho, when I do a digital-rectal exam on a guy (for work, not pleasure), even though I feel the prostate every time, they never seem to enjoy it. Maybe it's just because I'm a guy, too. Or maybe I just don't do it right. Hmmm.

blkcat 12-28-2004 10:19 PM

Maybe it's because anal ogue,is far better than digital