Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You guys talk too fast!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6572)

RandyGal 04-02-2002 01:41 AM

You guys talk too fast!!

Slow down so I have a chance to catch up PLEASE!

For goodness sakes, I've GOT to catch my breath...and so many posts here are leaving me breathless.

OK ok ok talk as fast as you want, but I'm just not keeping up with ya. :D

ASH 04-02-2002 01:45 AM

i know...if you miss one day you have to stay on for hours just to catch up with everything. still...i need something to do at these odd hours of the night.

RandyGal 04-02-2002 02:13 AM

Oh for heaven sakes! Can't someone just give me the abridged version?

This is why I hesitated even stopping in. I've been reading the erotica for months but just KNEW if I stepped over the line and came to the boards I'd be stuck...like for life.

Sheesh........

what's a person to do?

And yeah, ASH, it's great to have something like this to do/read in the middle of the night. :D

(nice to meet you by the way.)

Eros 04-02-2002 02:14 AM

I'm always out of the loop on everything, so being behind on the posts doesn't bother me. Ya get get used to it...trust me..lol.

ASH 04-02-2002 02:23 AM

well, it's nice to meet you too randy. and yes, don't plan on being able to tear yourself away from these boards anytime soon. i'm completely addicted.

Sharni 04-02-2002 02:40 AM

Welcome RandyGal......

I was away for a week and come back to 2500 posts.....took me all day(and then some) to catch up on all the Pixie news...*LOL*

Oldfart 04-02-2002 03:44 AM

RandyGal

Pick the Threads you really like and follow them.

Surf the others and add and subtract as you like.

danziggy 04-02-2002 04:43 AM

hi randygal welcome to pixies!!

is can be a bit fast at times. i like some others am behind most of the threads but i dont mind. its good fun catching up with them.

Lovediva 04-02-2002 09:25 AM

Welcome to Pixies RandyGal!

And you don't have to tell me how fast they talk...after 4 days away It will take me 2 to catch up!!!! :D ;)

Now back to posting!! :)

Nice Guy 04-02-2002 03:43 PM

Welcome Randgirl, I know how you feel I joined up just after the forum came active and stay with it for a few months then stopped coming around. That was a mistake cause I missed out on some great coversations and it took forever to catch up on even the newest threads. But you get the hang of it after awhile.

Lilith 04-02-2002 03:46 PM

One of my friends is hearing impaired and reads lips. She says I make her dizzy.....:D LMAO

Aqua 04-02-2002 04:18 PM

Try keeping up with all this while trying to work! Well, I do what I can but sometimes... oh man! :D

Sugarsprinkles 04-02-2002 05:00 PM

Welcome, RandyGirl!! Nice to have another "mature" lady here, I don't feel so old anymore. Have enjoyed sharing the other threads with you. Love your sense of humor!

RandyGal 04-02-2002 05:12 PM

Thanks sugarsprinkles....I've had fun with you too.

Honestly, I LIVE for laughter and humor.

I'm seeing so much here that's making me giggle...LOVE this place. Am thrilled to have found it but am kicking myself for not jumping in months ago. LOL LOL LOL

Sugarsprinkles 04-02-2002 05:19 PM

Oh well, RG, better late than never! Glad to have you here now!:p