Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Suggestions Please (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6069)

Dominatra 02-05-2002 11:44 PM

Suggestions Please

Ok, so I need some suggestions...my man is coming to visit for Valentine's Day and I want to go all out to surprise him and blow his mind. I already have an amazing hotel room reserved and I'm planning on doing the whole candles/music/champagne/sexy lingerie/striptease thing... but i've done all that before and I want something new to make it a REALLY memorable day.
anyone (guys or gals) have any suggestions or perhaps own experiences to share to help me get the "creative juices" flowing??

The kinkier the better!!!:yellghst:

Dedoo's Pumpkin 02-06-2002 12:35 AM

Mmmmmmm....

Bring the silk scarves, tie him to a chair, and make him watch you play for him, with you just out of reach. Do your striptease, grab a toy or two and make him crazy. It works....the sex after will be amazing!

Oldfart 02-06-2002 07:15 AM

Be a living tablecloth, with the tiniest tastiest treats

he can linger over.

Glyndwr 02-06-2002 06:53 PM

Invite your best looking girlfriend over to help with the suprise :D

Fang 02-07-2002 12:13 PM

Tie him up, tie him down

I agree with Dedoo. Only, I think you should go farther. Tie him up, stuff your panties in his mouth, blindfold him (or better yet mask or bag his head), spank his ass, put clothespins on his nippels, etc., etc. Go all out baby! Make him your plaything and treat him like that. He'll love every second of it, I guarantee it.

Lilith 02-07-2002 01:47 PM

maybe...

before you get to the hotel find a secluded (almost ;) ) place and have a quickie where you may be caught... that may help to set the stage for some seriously, sexy, sex later ~~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

Wicked Wanda 02-11-2002 10:15 AM

First, build the tension.
Wear a sexy dress, no bra. Excuse yourself to the ladies room, come back, and put your panties in his jacket pocket... Play with him under the table during dinner... In the car, play with yourself while he drives, or better, take a cab, and let him play with you, or you suck him, (but don't let him cum yet!) while you are in the back seat. Put his hand under your dress in the elevator... Undress yourself in the hall outside the room while he fumbles with the key... and when he gets the door open, kneel in the doorway, and suck him some more!

In the room, maybe something new?
Glynwr's suggestion of inviting a GF is good...
but if you want to keep it a private occasion, do something you have never done before. Dedoo's and Fang's ideas are good, or maybe offer yourself for anal sex, if is new for the two of you.
Later, after he has slept for a while, wake him by sucking him, letting him cum in your mouth before he is completely awake, or after he is hard, let him awaken while you are riding him...

Well now you know what I was doing New Year's Eve....

Wickedly,

WW

Fang 02-11-2002 10:56 AM

Wicked Wanda

Wanda, your monicker suits you... you are WICKED!

Prophet Reality 02-11-2002 10:16 PM

So Wanda can I sign up for the next one. That sounds like a lot of fun. And truly Wicked too.

dedoo 02-12-2002 06:33 PM

Quote:
I agree with Dedoo

Uhm did i post here?
lol

Anyway its almost Valentine's.
Tell me what you decided,... i wanna knooooww. :p

And wicked Wanda should change her name into Kinky wanda imo lol....:p
I would never make it to the elevator with you... i would have died before.

*taps his foot
*jumps arround ecstaticly

tell me ..tell me ..tell me