Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Long Awaited Pixie meeting - Head to bed or talk first? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4793)

darrenfate 11-12-2001 03:17 PM

Long Awaited Pixie meeting - Head to bed or talk first?

So, you finally worked up enough nerve meet the cyberperson on the other end of the computer. You have been talking together for a long time, and decided you just ~had~ to meet. What are the circumstances you set up, and do you meet to talk first or pile into bed immediately?

Darren

ROCKHARD 11-12-2001 07:09 PM

Head to bed

We have had plenty of time to talk its time to get busy!

Lovediva 11-12-2001 08:04 PM

It's all in the chemistry...

Well the first thing I would do, is plant a huge wet kiss on him! :D :p

Then I would talk over lunch or dinner. (I would have to see
if the "sparks" are still there that we shared online.) And if they were and we had known each other for a long time....then I would jump his bones! :D :)

And definetly make it an all nighter!Mmmmmmmmm!!!! :D

the queen 11-12-2001 08:30 PM

I've done this before. We were screwing within an hour. Ahhh... memories. :)

TDK 11-12-2001 08:33 PM

dam...nothign like that happens to me....:(

Prophet Reality 11-12-2001 08:40 PM

Been there and nothing happened. But I think if were someone like Diva or White Tigress oe FAllen Angel or BlueStarLit... Well I think that's all that needs to be said on my part!

nutworld 11-12-2001 10:53 PM

Oh Diva you temptress you...how I wish you'd jump my bones.

Make us even hungrier for dinner afterwards. :)

nutworld 11-12-2001 10:56 PM

Acutally,

I've met a cyber partner before..and she was nothing like the way she described (talk about blowing that image) but the biggest problem we had was the chemestry from the on-line sessions was lacking, so it didnt go anywhere.

Strangely enough the on-line sessions stopped shortly thereafter..anyone besides me wonder why?

darrenfate 11-13-2001 08:49 AM

I've never met a cyber partner before, and I'm very interested in the stories of so many of you that have. I'm thinking that the smouldering sexual tension that will be built before any such meeting would run high and that while my brain would say, whoa, slow down, I'm not sure the situation would play out that way.

Nutworld, when you say that she was "nothing like she described" what do you mean? Physically?

nutworld 11-13-2001 09:09 AM

yes..she was nothing physically, except her hair, and eyes.

I think that I'm pretty open minded but still the "sparks" dissappeared.

Oldfart 11-13-2001 12:45 PM

Agree with Diva.

Talk, get a sense of whether the magic is there, look over the

shoulder to make sure G/F's still in Australia, and still talk.

All the time in the world for other things.

Sharni 11-28-2001 01:52 PM

For me..it would be talk first :)

I would need to get to know someone a bit before i could jump into bed with them...believe it or not....i'm actually very shy in the real world

Sharniqua

Irish 11-28-2001 02:11 PM

The only way that I could have any kind of relationship;would be;
to talk to the person first.Even playing around;isn't any good;if you don't have the same likes and dislikes.I hate to be steriotypi-
cal here but I'm starting to sound like a woman!I don't care.That's
the way that I feel.I don't think that I could have a relationship
with a person unless I knew them; in person;first. Irish
PS.Different strokes;for;different folks!

andyhart 11-28-2001 04:24 PM

Warning!! Some assembly required

I've had a bad experience with meeting a chat partner. She was coming to tour DC and I figured after chatting for six months it wouldn't hurt to meet and have lunch or dinner.

A week before she was to come she called me... I never gave her my phone number. Then I got a twelve page letter (front and back) about how we were "destined" to be together. Her letters were nothing like her chats... yes, I said letters. In the week before she came I got four letters and at least one call a day!!!! Talk about wigging someone out!

True not all are like that, but you never know.

PantyFanatic 12-12-2001 10:49 PM

I hope you met her....!

Quote:
Originally posted by andyhart
I never gave her my phone number.

Sounds as if she knew more about you than was given to her.... If you really didn't blow smoke up her skirt and it turned into that.... I think that was you best chance to get things back in line.

While not wanting to hurt any ones feelings, my first reaction is to (politely at first) get one on one and right in her face to let her know where your at.

Don’t avoid this issue. She’s got the edge until you can meet and DEAL with it. It has to be where you both want it or it can’t be.

Just a gut reaction……:rolleyes: