Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   $$$$ for services rendered (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35399)

Lilith 02-05-2011 11:56 AM

$$$$ for services rendered

Have you been offered money for sexual services? If so, what did you do? How did you handle it?

If you have not, what do you think you would do if you were approached in that way?

Aqua 02-05-2011 02:27 PM

I have. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and a guy in a mid 80's Camaro pulled off the road ahead of me. (I was riding my bike home from work and was only about 18 at the time.) He started by asking if I knew someone that was apparently a friend of his. He said he had been out of town a couple years and was trying to locate this person. Then he asked if I wanted to make some money. I asked, in a manner that surely conveyed I was suspicious of this proposition, what I'd have to do to make this money he was offering. He was straightforward, "Let me give you head." I politely replied, "No, thanks." and that was that. He drove off and I rode home.

Lord Snow 02-05-2011 02:51 PM

I have never been asked if I interested in purchasing, or supplying services. I would most likely turn down the offer. I like the idea of having someone (if only for the night) because they want to, not need to.

Loren 02-05-2011 06:48 PM

I've never been offered. My wife has turned down a couple of offers.

dicksbro 02-06-2011 05:48 AM

Two of us in Chicago had been to another hotel visiting with a third person in our group and we decided to walk home. On the way, we were "offered a chance to 'have fun'" but we said no and walked a bit faster to our own hotel. :shrug:

jay-t 02-06-2011 10:21 PM

I put that on a check in the memo to my sister-in-law for babysitting once.

She still gets mad about that after 30 yrs.

Scarecrow 02-06-2011 10:32 PM

I'll never kiss and tell

BamaKyttn 02-11-2011 04:20 AM

so I had just moved out on my own with the woman I was involved with, she had degrees but no job, and my minimum wage job couldn't cover our bills that month.....
I called up an ex b/f and gave him a $350 blowjob...... He would have given me the money anyway I'm sure but i actually would have felt worse had I just taken the cash, as it is I really don't feel all that bad about it.... how many ppl can say they gave a $350 blow job?

Kyttn

Loren 02-11-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
so I had just moved out on my own with the woman I was involved with, she had degrees but no job, and my minimum wage job couldn't cover our bills that month.....
I called up an ex b/f and gave him a $350 blowjob...... He would have given me the money anyway I'm sure but i actually would have felt worse had I just taken the cash, as it is I really don't feel all that bad about it.... how many ppl can say they gave a $350 blow job?

Kyttn

Can we conclude from this that you really suck? :D :D

Oldfart 02-11-2011 09:12 PM

Damn that's dancing on thin ice.

nikki1979 02-11-2011 09:43 PM

Got a T-Shirt once....does that count LMAO!!!!

BamaKyttn 02-12-2011 09:29 AM

Apparently years later the memory was good enough that he refused repayment and pitched a tent when I mentioned my debt.....

A few of our Pixie men have opinions on that, Loren, you'll have to ask them....

Although I think LordSnow spent a good bit of money taking me out so we wouldn't have sex...... >shrug<