Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ** In Case of No Nookie : Break Glass ** (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15227)

Lilith 07-22-2003 11:41 AM

** In Case of No Nookie : Break Glass **

If you are unable to have sex with the person you desire most in this world, or well at least the person you desire for the next 30 minutes, which of the 3 choices in the above poll would be your first choice for some sort of sexual liaison.

Cyber...text only!

Phone sex

Cam Ho sex

First choice and why you pick that one please?????????

fzzy 07-22-2003 12:06 PM

Cyber ....

Mainly because I do my best work in writing ... on the phone I get kind of shy-ish ... have trouble with certain words, or expression of certain emotions .... and don't have a webcam .... but wouldn't go that route anyway ... even more shy about that one ... funny, in person I'm more comparable to my writing capacity. LOL :)

PantyFanatic 07-22-2003 12:08 PM

Quote:
** In Case of No Nookie : Break Glass **
OMG! :eek: Don’t let Shani hear that. She already plays TOO dangerously.

PantyFanatic 07-22-2003 12:17 PM

Cam Ho sex…

I sure as hell DON’T do my best work in writing, especially when distracted or excited.:D

I truly enjoy phone sex with a special friend, but you may have noticed I’m a bit visual:) ………………………………. and VERY tactical.:lust:

dadaist 07-22-2003 02:01 PM

Can't get the webcam to work for the life of me, so I'll have to go with phonesex. ;)

Lovediva 07-22-2003 02:03 PM

Crap. Can't vote on this one. :( :(

2-4-tea 07-22-2003 02:28 PM

phone sex cause when your doing it you can be laying in the bed and its erotic hearing the lady on the phone get off to what we are talking about.

Cyber is ok but its hard to type with one hand

Cam Sex is ok but usually there is no audio

IAKaraokeGirl 07-22-2003 02:29 PM

I'd have to go with cyber, only because through words, both writing and reading, I can get extremely aroused. I have done phone sex, but I'm not totally comfortable with it, and it takes a very special person to break me out of my shell.

osuche 07-22-2003 03:07 PM

Cyber creates sticky keyboards...so I guess phone.

cowgirltease 07-22-2003 03:34 PM

;) CYBER ME BABY! HeHe:D

Loulabelle 07-22-2003 03:53 PM

Phone sex is great......but usually kind of inconvenient for the person I happen to enjoy doing it with. :(

Aqua 07-22-2003 04:27 PM

I am SUCH a cam ho... :p

Nice Guy 07-22-2003 05:35 PM

God you force us to pick only one. Therefore I refuse to vote. Each has its pros and cons for me.

Cyber
Pros: Easy to get somebody within a few minutes, allows for use of imagination.
Cons: No sight, no sound. So therefore no emotion.

Phone
Pros: Hear the lady getting off, can be just about anywhere, easy one handed use.
Cons: More open, not sure what to say or how to express.

Vid
Pros: Get to actually see what is going on.
Cons: Really showing yourself, no sound, hard to find a lady to vid with.

I just can't decide which one is the best.

quisath 07-22-2003 05:53 PM

Well........................I shattered the Sheeeet out of the Glass...........It's the Cam and Audio. No Doubt about it.

rabbit 07-22-2003 07:51 PM

I guess I'd be a Cyber or phone guy.

I would love to be a Cam Ho though I do not have one as my personal PC is too much of a dog to support one.

rabbit