Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where is your favorite place for sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588)

Diver Down 08-03-2001 03:49 AM

Where is your favorite place for sex?

Just curious about everybodys favorite location in thier house for sex. We keep experimenting ( whenever the kids are sleeping at a friends house). We tried having Mrs D sitting on the back of the couch the other day and it worked great. It put everything in just the right places.

Fang 08-03-2001 04:58 AM

God, I'm hum-drum

We've tried it on the couch, on the floor and in the shower. We haven't done it on the kitchen table but don't really want to. The bed seems to be the best place for sex for my wife and I. Although, once in the kitchen I started playing with her pussy, pulled her pants off and sat her up on the counter. I ate her to a very nice orgasm there. But, for intercourse, the bed is best.

Maggs007 08-03-2001 12:58 PM

The Ottoman

We like the ottoman in our family room. Perfect for Doggy and anything else. We try to obstain from using the bed too much. It tends to make us complacent.

Maverick 08-03-2001 01:41 PM

My favorite place is wherever I can get it.

Outdoors is a big turn-on, but it's a little hard to explain to the neighbors.

rabbit 08-03-2001 03:41 PM

My most favorite place is a hotel room. There's something exotic about it that just makes me crazy.

Also, I have decided that I like horse barns. My ex-g/f and I did it in a hay loft over a hay bale. We started with me sitting down and her sucking my cock. Then, just as I was about to reciprocate, she wanted me inside her. We started out doggy style, then went with me on top and finally with me sitting up, her in my lap. Watching her move up and down, her breasts falling out of her shirt, in that hay smelling barn...well...I NEVER came harder in my life. The setting definitely had something to do with it.

Dunchad 08-03-2001 09:55 PM

Nothing beats the water pouring over two hot bodies and adding it's own lubrication...

Gyzsmo 08-03-2001 10:23 PM

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm............I'd have to say ... bed is my favorite .... there are just so many positions you can experiment with on the bed .... missionary .... doggie style .... me on top or side to side ..... 69 :D (one of my personal favorites) ...... all in comfort!!! What could be better ....

Then again ... have never tried alot of the others ... so maybe if I did... I would find them more interesting .. who knows....

Cheers, Gyz

Helixhunter4 08-03-2001 10:42 PM

I love sex in the shower, bed anywhere. I have to say that one of the places I liked to do it with my former girlfriend that loved thrill sex was a bathroom in an airplane....try it, but dont get caught

Lovediva 08-05-2001 06:13 AM

I love all of the above, and the outdoors (can't beat the call of nature!) But the only time I have used the washing machine is by myself with my dildo...now that's a wild ride!!!!
I often hear .."What are you doing down there?"
my response..."Just getting rid of another load!" ;)

Shhhh..don't you all tell anyone...it's my secret..LOL!!! ;) :D

Pussy Willow 08-05-2001 01:31 PM

Bed Is Best

I too am boring, I'm afraid. We've tried the kitchen table, hubby
likes it, but hes' not the one on the bottom. The couch is ok.
The Living room floor is OK as well. But, we still like the bedroom
best.

Never tried the washer on spin.......HMMMMMMM

I may post again with a new favorite place for sex. I'll let you
know.

Sometimes we both just want it so bad, wherever we are is
our favorite place !!!!! (Depending on where the kids are, that
is.)

Alissa22bi 08-05-2001 04:42 PM

For me it would be the Bed, couch, but my
fav is outdoors. My boyfriend and I have a
pontoon boat so late at night we have sex
until we can't go anymore! It is very fun and
romantic.

PurpleLayc 08-13-2001 08:15 AM

I would have to say for me that anywhere that i could be caught doing my thing would be the perfect spot

Ranger 08-13-2001 03:47 PM

I agree with PurpleLayc...anyplace that's risky adds to the excitement

SensualLove 08-13-2001 04:55 PM

~Anywhere is the right place~

....with the one you love!

Too many people say "No, not now, not here" when a mate is feeling a little frisky. After the disappointment, of regection (once again) the frisky mate usually waits till the time is right, which could be weeks down the road.....sometimes a couple month go by.... Sad scenerio. But think of this...if you would have said "Yes"to your mates friskyness you probably would have had the best sex that you have both had in a long, long long time.
( A huge stress releaser of sorts ;) ) Hmm..I know which one I would have said......

Be spontaneous people!!!

Works wonders on your sex life...and relationships!

~~So I vote anywhere the mood hits me ;)~~

And the mood is just abooooouttttttt hereeeeeeeee ;)

m45 08-15-2001 03:29 PM

Favorite Place

NOT THE BED that is for sure, we NEVER have sex there, the bed is for sleeping.
Most used place is the living room, we have a sunken living room and it is great, the kitchen is also great, happens there a lot and the dining room table is a must if you never have, what better place to eat you honey.

But my favorite is the roof of the house on a hot summer night, see we have a flat roof, live in the great Southwest miles from nowhere, the warm air the stars the sound of the river below. Millions of crickets. YA!!!!

The nearest neighbor is a half mile away, got 40 acers.

Down by the river is good to during the day....

Oh so many places other then the damn bed!

Beds are for kids!