Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Professional Services (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31066)

Lilith 07-02-2007 11:12 PM

Professional Services

If $$ was not an object and you were going to pay a professional for a specific sex act/service/scene, what is it that you desire so much that it would be worth it to pay to get the best possible? The question is not would you pay for sex but rather, what type of sex/service/scene would be worth paying for a top quality professional?

Loulabelle 07-03-2007 01:05 AM

I'd pay Dita Von Teese to show me how burlesque is done, and then might pay a burlesque club to dance to an entirely appreciative audience (i.e. one made up of men and women who aren't expecting a skinny lap dancer).

scotzoidman 07-03-2007 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
I'd pay Dita Von Teese to show me how burlesque is done, and then might pay a burlesque club to dance to an entirely appreciative audience (i.e. one made up of men and women who aren't expecting a skinny lap dancer).

...and I'd pay good money to be a qualified audience member... :hot:

Loulabelle 07-03-2007 05:29 AM

(((((((((scotz)))))))))

Casperr 07-03-2007 06:22 AM

I'm actually thinking about booking a session with a professional dominatrix here in the next few weeks. So many things I'm curious about....

I'll probably go just a half hour session to begin with, and if things go well I might consider more or longer sessions. I'm thinking a golden shower, some bondage, light teasing and spanking, and some arse play. Will discuss it all and work something out in a consultation beforehand.

Will let y'all know how it goes!

Lilith 07-03-2007 07:18 AM

CasperTG~excellent link! Are you thinking of hiring someone in particular?

Casperr 07-03-2007 07:29 AM

Yes, my first preference would be for Abby, but if she's not available or it doesn't feel right when I have a consultation, my next preferences would be for Erica or Miko.

I'm not sure if they have a policy, but it can't hurt to ask if she could take photos during the session.... if it's ok I might post some if there's interest... ;)

Lilith 07-03-2007 07:38 AM

I have a feeling that may cost you. But as a souvenir how could you resist! And you know I want to see the pics ;)

WildIrish 07-03-2007 07:47 AM

I honestly have no idea what I would want.

Maybe that's what I'd pay for...someone to figure it out. :D

Lilith 07-03-2007 07:56 AM

Is it control you feel a need to give up? To have someone tell you what you need?

Vicious Tease 07-03-2007 09:56 AM

That is an excellent question ... one that requires some thought.

I'll post when I have made up my mind.

Hmmmm ....

osuche 07-03-2007 10:52 AM

I'd like to have someone teach me the art of belly dancing or tantric massage - I'd pay for etiher or both!

In terms of acts, there's nothing I want to try that I haven't tried. However, I'd happily pay a professional to help me build my "skill set"

CunningLinguist 07-03-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I'd like to have someone teach me the art of belly dancing or tantric massage - I'd pay for etiher or both!

In terms of acts, there's nothing I want to try that I haven't tried. However, I'd happily pay a professional to help me build my "skill set"

I'm there for $23* and shipping fees.

No seriously, I just want to be paid for sex. I've pretty much done all I ever wanted to do sexually in my life that involves me paying for it (if it were possible) or just hold it off until I'm really in the mood for it.

But being paid for sex is my life's goal, along with a space orgy, but being paid for sex with a woman is a bit more reasonable even if that too is a recreational impossibility.

:cboy:

*You wouldn't be paying me for sex, as I would never dare to solicit on a public forum.

Oldfart 07-03-2007 04:39 PM

Perhaps in search of the perfect blowjob?

Lilith 07-03-2007 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Perhaps in search of the perfect blowjob?

How does this rank?