Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

pje 05-31-2002 10:28 AM

i think all the ladys left out there bra size and color panties they have on,that is if they have any on.lol

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 10:29 AM

Oh manz... I think we really need to leave that out. Cos I am not wearing any here! :D

love_2licku 05-31-2002 11:09 AM

Show me the sweet spot Sweet ;)

vampeyes 05-31-2002 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pje
i think all the ladys left out there bra size and color panties they have on,that is if they have any on.lol

Well 42dd here and nobody told me I had to wear any panties while perving at Pixies :confused: I don't gotta do I ? LMAO

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 11:30 AM

Hahahaha! True vampeyes!

love_2licku----> Sorry honey. Web cam not working :)

Sarriah 05-31-2002 01:03 PM

oHh well i have 34dd but im sure you can tell that from pics, and normally I dont wear undies but im wearing see through white ones with roses on em :D they puuurrttttyyy :D

love_2licku 05-31-2002 02:14 PM

must...fix..webcam hehe Look me up if ya ever get it to workin hun :)

U too vamp and sar..wheres those cams?? I wanna seeeee lol

Aqua 05-31-2002 02:57 PM

Alright, I can't divulge too much because I don't want to blow my superhero secret identity. I'm 30, I have a full-time job doing something I love, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, and my favorite part of the female anatomy is the derriere... hands down, 100%, no questions asked, it's all about the ass, the butt, the tush, the bottom, the backside, the... well you get the idea!! ;) I also love the pics here at Pixies, and on occasion I post my own. :D

Lilith 05-31-2002 04:22 PM

Hi! I am an immortal succubi, first wife of Adam, scorned by God for my lack of submission, mother of millions of demon spawn(the ones I did not devour), and responsible for the nocturnal emissions of lonely men. Oh and when little babies laugh and smile in their sleep... it is because I am near... so Jewish myth says put your fingers to their lips and vanish me....so I don't kill their babies.... nice to meet you!:p

PantyFanatic 05-31-2002 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Hi! ..... and responsible for the nocturnal emissions of lonely men. .....

Please define "lonely".

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by love_2licku
must...fix..webcam hehe Look me up if ya ever get it to workin hun :)

U too vamp and sar..wheres those cams?? I wanna seeeee lol

Oh yeah... U sure will know when my web cam is working. :D :D

pje 06-01-2002 06:10 AM

Quote:
nobody told me I had to wear any panties while perving at Pixies I don't gotta do I ?
of course u dont have to.But u do have to show us frequently though

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 10:32 AM

MY 1000th POST!!!

I thought I would make my "official Intro" my 1000th post!
So here goes...

I am 53 yrs old (noo, not possible!! It can't be!),and a Libra. Will be married 30 yrs on June 24th . Mother of 3 sons..ages 28, 26, and 22.
I have blue eyes, longish hair-sort of reddish brown, and am 5' 3/4" tall.
Besides spending most of my online time here at Pixies, I LOVE music...R&R (oldies), Country, and Irish Folk music.
Have 4 cats..3 female and one male.
I like to sew,and am trying to learn to quilt.
My bra size is irrelevant because I only wear one when forced to.:D and my panties, when I choose to wear them, are usually black.
And most importantly of all - I LOVE HOCKEY!! Especially The new Western Conference Champions! DETROIT RED WINGS!!

I know posting nakey's is traditional for a 1000th post, but I don't have a digital cam. So in a few days I'll have a new story to post.:D

legend 06-01-2002 11:22 AM

i don't wear a bra or panties.

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by legend
i don't wear a bra or panties.

Let's hope not, legend!!:D

I'd be seriously concerned about you if you did...;) :p