Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

txgrneyes 03-09-2017 12:29 AM

Hello Darlins

I dont know how long it has been since i have been gone but I am here now...

How have yall been?

dicksbro 03-19-2017 01:43 AM

Been great. We've missed you and hope to see you posting regularly again. :thumbs:

jbh3 04-05-2019 06:37 PM

Hello..it's been about 5 years!! How is everyone??...lol !

dicksbro 04-05-2019 09:30 PM

Howdy, jbh3! Welcome back. Always good to see members return after having been away for a while. Hope you stay around and get reacquainted.

jbh3 04-05-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Howdy, jbh3! Welcome back. Always good to see members return after having been away for a while. Hope you stay around and get reacquainted.

I sure will! Different situation now...I'm single and really don't give a fuck anymore!!..lol

gekkogecko 04-06-2019 11:17 AM

(welcoming back head bobs) from the lizard, jbh.

adderallrules 09-22-2019 10:02 AM

Where do I start
I'm a 46 (about to turn 47 on Oct 2nd) male. Let's just say that I have had a lot of disgusting personal demons in my head for a very long time.

dicksbro 09-22-2019 11:07 PM

Welcome to Pixies, adderallrules. Sorry about the "personal demons" but hopefully time at Pixies place will let you head relax and enjoy the visit. :)

alanna-rose 05-09-2023 08:07 PM

Wow

brushing off the pre-pandemic dust from this thread :p

i was last on in january 2015; sooo, it's been awhile. i received a b-day wishes from the forum and decided to investigate :blink: it's amazing to see a core group of users still posting. then again, literotica is still plugging away after a similar number of years. erotica seemingly has "longevity on the stoop," as they say in the modeling world :D

not certain of how long this visit will last, buuut - eight years was too long without a peek. regardless, i hope all enjoy the present and all it has to offer, which is MUCH :)

dicksbro 05-17-2023 12:58 AM

Welcome back to Pixies-Place ... glad to have you! I'm afraid social media has eaten into our numbers but we're still hanging on and even drawing some past members back again. We always keep the light on.

pinkFlames 05-20-2023 07:45 PM

It's sad to see so many of these sites have disappeared.

Literotica is too big and busy for me, and even though I've visited a few times lately, I'm not getting back into posting there yet.

This site has always been one of my favourite two. Unfortunately the other one is long gone.

For me, my absence for a few years was down to my daughter maturing and being more aware of what I was up to online, especially since my computer was in a central spot in the home, then I got sick for a couple of years, followed by taking on care of my grandson. Facebook did play a role but I miss the naughtiness of these sites. I'm grateful that now thanks my smartphone, I can now snuggle up in my bed and post away without children prying.

dm383 05-21-2023 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkFlames
It's sad to see so many of these sites have disappeared.

Literotica is too big and busy for me, and even though I've visited a few times lately, I'm not getting back into posting there yet.

This site has always been one of my favourite two. Unfortunately the other one is long gone.

For me, my absence for a few years was down to my daughter maturing and being more aware of what I was up to online, especially since my computer was in a central spot in the home, then I got sick for a couple of years, followed by taking on care of my grandson. Facebook did play a role but I miss the naughtiness of these sites. I'm grateful that now thanks my smartphone, I can now snuggle up in my bed and post away without children prying.

I posted a number of stories on Lit, but haven't even been reading much recently far less actually write anything! In fact, I only went on a few weeks ago to find the links for a couple of them for a friend.

DM

dicksbro 06-07-2023 02:47 AM

I know I seldom go on Facebook unless one of our daughters posts pictures of their family or tell my wife about some event in their life. Family, extended family, or close friends stuff. Even Pixies has seen less of me. I guess I'm just getting old. Still enjoy Pixies but other activities keep me busy; sometimes too busy. Just a week ago we went to see our great-granddaughter's dance recital. She's just in kindergarten but she is very precious to us.

Teddy Bear 08-17-2023 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adderallrules
Where do I start
I'm a 46 (about to turn 47 on Oct 2nd) male. Let's just say that I have had a lot of disgusting personal demons in my head for a very long time.

Hope things can turn around for you and those demons get lost.

jaycee51 08-24-2023 11:08 AM

Same here,, birthday got me to come back and look,,,it’s been several years.