Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

sweetc0rn 05-30-2002 02:32 AM

Intro yourself

I can see that Pixies is getting more and more member into our big 'horny' house. But something struck me that day while looking at one of dicksbro's post. (Thanks bro! U gave me this idea :rolleyes: ).

As we all know that we only come in here to post pic or just chat about anything. We actually don't really know each other. (Leave those PM aside yah?) So I come out with this post and really wish all of you to have a simple introduction about yourself.

I will start with myself of cos. I am 19 years old. Attach with a long-term relationship. A student. Living in a apartment with my parents in Singapore.

Just that simple. So anyone interested to keep this going? :)

Grumble 05-30-2002 08:15 AM

Hi sweetcorn,
There is a forum called Personals here at Pixies for exactly that.

But seeing you took the trouble to start this tread I will tell you a little about me.

I am 49, male, live in Tasmania, Australia, am seperated from my wife but live in the same house downstairs. I have 2 kids who benefit from this arrangement. I am a Medical Engineer.

pje 05-30-2002 08:19 AM

pje is my initials but most people just call me PJ.I am 26 years old and got married last year and me and the wife Kelly just had our first child wich was a girl named Madison last month and we are from St.Louis,Mo.

sweetc0rn 05-30-2002 08:26 AM

Thanks for the reply guys. :D

grumbleguts----> Yah. I know about that forum but i was thinking it is just a simple intro about yourself. Just tell the rest how old are you all these. Well... I hope u get what i mean. Thanks anyway :)

pje----> Congrats on your wedding and your child. Although it is really a very late wish. thanks for the reply too ;)

pje 05-30-2002 08:31 AM

well im glad u did post it here because i never do check out the personal forum because to me that is more of a place where u try and hook up with people.

sweetc0rn 05-30-2002 08:39 AM

Yeah... thats what I myself though of so :D

love_2licku 05-30-2002 11:41 AM

Im 23 yrs old, blond hair...blue eyes. Seperated in more ways than one. I have a daughter and son that lives with mom. I came up with a personal quote, "love to live and live to love". I live for my kids, and possibly true love if theres such a thing.

Scarecrow 05-30-2002 03:53 PM

I'm 51 yrs young been married 26yrs. I have 2 children, my baby is 25yrs old and I have 3 grandchildren. No hair, blue eyes.

Murphy 05-30-2002 04:04 PM

I'm 43, Married for the 2nd time, no kids from the first. The second came with my 23yo stepson (who's always complinin about havin 2 dads and 2 moms to make him behave) and produced my pride and joy, our 6yo daughter. She is blessed with the best traits of me and the DW. I love to sing and play music, and tell stories. Aside from pixies, my hobbies include carpentry and electronics repair.

axe31 05-30-2002 04:10 PM

hi iam 31 around six foot tall blue eyes long dark
hair bisexual single and teriable at dateing i read
mostly fantacy books just started health kick
gym and right food

Sarriah 05-30-2002 04:34 PM

Ok well im 21 year old married to my highschool sweetheart :D mendiin, work full time for a small company that will one day be mine. No kids as of yet but being since we were only married less than a year ago we want to wait till hubby gets out of school. I have long reddish brown hair- green eyes- and am Irish :D very white skin. I like to read, eat right sometimes, I love to write poems, and love to listen to music. :D And I like to talk to friends, I rescue cats that I dont feel have good homes and bring them home with me :) im up to 4 in my lil ol house tho so I need to get more rooms! And of course I love to go to the only good pub they have where I live :D
(i feel like im trying to get a date ROFL dont take that the wrong way sweetc0rn, i like your idea here and will reply) :D I really dont know what else to say here so if i think of something i have left out ill reply again :D Great thread there sweetc0rn I like to know a lil bout the people I talk to.

vampeyes 05-30-2002 05:03 PM

Well hell where to start...
I am a 26 yr old mother of 2 (9&3) I have been married for the better part of 9 yrs.. I am also currently dating someone very special (lol heyyyyyyyy somerimes you can have surf and turf)
I love music and reading and sometimes I make a feeble attempt at writing :o I won't tell y'all what I look like cuz y'all have probably seen me :D I used to have a high pressure job but for the last 6 months I have enjoyed staying home with the kids :)

ASH 05-31-2002 02:49 AM

alright, lets see:
I'm 19, student, single. short brown hair, blue-grey eyes. i attend school at Mississippi State University, but at the present moment i am living back home in Birmingham, AL. I love to read, dance around stupidly, listen to music, shoot pool. I, too, attempt to write. And i love sitting around with my friends talking about philosophy, religion, and cows (i have odd friends, hehe).

mutt 05-31-2002 07:11 AM

Okie my turn:
I am 21 year old male; born,raised and living in Malaysia with my parents. I have a younger 19 year old bro and a 7 year old dog. I just finished my degree in Computing and will be going to the UK in September to study for my master's. I am single and have been for the most of my life.( hopefully this will change soon,hehee)

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 10:16 AM

Wow! Really thanks for all those reply! Really nice to meet all of you guys! I also can see that most of u have kids. I wish I have a child too... but then... its still too soon! :D

pje 05-31-2002 10:28 AM

i think all the ladys left out there bra size and color panties they have on,that is if they have any on.lol

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 10:29 AM

Oh manz... I think we really need to leave that out. Cos I am not wearing any here! :D

love_2licku 05-31-2002 11:09 AM

Show me the sweet spot Sweet ;)

vampeyes 05-31-2002 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pje
i think all the ladys left out there bra size and color panties they have on,that is if they have any on.lol

Well 42dd here and nobody told me I had to wear any panties while perving at Pixies :confused: I don't gotta do I ? LMAO

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 11:30 AM

Hahahaha! True vampeyes!

love_2licku----> Sorry honey. Web cam not working :)

Sarriah 05-31-2002 01:03 PM

oHh well i have 34dd but im sure you can tell that from pics, and normally I dont wear undies but im wearing see through white ones with roses on em :D they puuurrttttyyy :D

love_2licku 05-31-2002 02:14 PM

must...fix..webcam hehe Look me up if ya ever get it to workin hun :)

U too vamp and sar..wheres those cams?? I wanna seeeee lol

Aqua 05-31-2002 02:57 PM

Alright, I can't divulge too much because I don't want to blow my superhero secret identity. I'm 30, I have a full-time job doing something I love, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, and my favorite part of the female anatomy is the derriere... hands down, 100%, no questions asked, it's all about the ass, the butt, the tush, the bottom, the backside, the... well you get the idea!! ;) I also love the pics here at Pixies, and on occasion I post my own. :D

Lilith 05-31-2002 04:22 PM

Hi! I am an immortal succubi, first wife of Adam, scorned by God for my lack of submission, mother of millions of demon spawn(the ones I did not devour), and responsible for the nocturnal emissions of lonely men. Oh and when little babies laugh and smile in their sleep... it is because I am near... so Jewish myth says put your fingers to their lips and vanish me....so I don't kill their babies.... nice to meet you!:p

PantyFanatic 05-31-2002 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Hi! ..... and responsible for the nocturnal emissions of lonely men. .....

Please define "lonely".

sweetc0rn 05-31-2002 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by love_2licku
must...fix..webcam hehe Look me up if ya ever get it to workin hun :)

U too vamp and sar..wheres those cams?? I wanna seeeee lol

Oh yeah... U sure will know when my web cam is working. :D :D

pje 06-01-2002 06:10 AM

Quote:
nobody told me I had to wear any panties while perving at Pixies I don't gotta do I ?
of course u dont have to.But u do have to show us frequently though

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 10:32 AM

MY 1000th POST!!!

I thought I would make my "official Intro" my 1000th post!
So here goes...

I am 53 yrs old (noo, not possible!! It can't be!),and a Libra. Will be married 30 yrs on June 24th . Mother of 3 sons..ages 28, 26, and 22.
I have blue eyes, longish hair-sort of reddish brown, and am 5' 3/4" tall.
Besides spending most of my online time here at Pixies, I LOVE music...R&R (oldies), Country, and Irish Folk music.
Have 4 cats..3 female and one male.
I like to sew,and am trying to learn to quilt.
My bra size is irrelevant because I only wear one when forced to.:D and my panties, when I choose to wear them, are usually black.
And most importantly of all - I LOVE HOCKEY!! Especially The new Western Conference Champions! DETROIT RED WINGS!!

I know posting nakey's is traditional for a 1000th post, but I don't have a digital cam. So in a few days I'll have a new story to post.:D

legend 06-01-2002 11:22 AM

i don't wear a bra or panties.

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by legend
i don't wear a bra or panties.

Let's hope not, legend!!:D

I'd be seriously concerned about you if you did...;) :p

Oldfart 06-01-2002 11:52 AM

legend,

Is this a hint at a sea-change in the legend we know and love?

Is the legend about to become a myth?

legend 06-01-2002 11:58 AM

define sea-change

PantyFanatic 06-01-2002 12:06 PM

Thanks for all the "introductions".

I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:cool:. I think it may helps the new members to respond earlier:o when they feel they know us better personally:). At least for me, feeling the family was just regular people like ourselves:), I was more comfortable after reading around the board and getting to know the members to make my own first post.:p

lixnlix69 06-01-2002 12:14 PM

Well, ok...I think I like this thread....me being the curious sort and all....LOL!

I am a 44 year old seamstress (which I hate to do with every fiber of my being but I happen to be really good at it and make lots of money so....) who was just married in Sept. of 2000 to the man of my dreams. We had been living together for 13 years and we figured, "What the hell, we need to have a really big party"! He is in construction (explosives engineer) and he is in the midst of starting his own business. He is 36 years old! I like um young....teehee! We own a 100 year old farmhouse in Pa. and it is amazing! I love the country and would never live in the city. To each his own I guess. We have no children and, unfortunately we were unable to have any. But through mutual feelings we are satisfied with our tiny family! I used to make exotic costumes for dancers but now I make chairs......That's right..I said chairs...LOL! Seating is my biz....I just recently made the seating for the 2002 Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Ca. The company who employs me has made many seats for commercials you see on TV every day. We are obscurely famous! The greatest oxymoron of all times!..........This is my life and I like it!....lol!

Mrs. Lix

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 12:20 PM

Re: Thanks for all the "introductions".

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:

Good idea, but there isn't anywhere in our profiles for some of this. I just checked and a lot of what we're volunteering in this thread isn't asked for, nor is there any place to put it in our profiles.
But then some of us have given almost no information in our profile. I'd love to have at least a very general idea of where we're all from and maybe birthdates (or at least a year).

Neige 06-01-2002 01:25 PM

Hi everyone! I'm 18 years old and from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a student, and I work part time as a lifeguard and also as a swimming instructor. I have brown hair and eyes, 5'8" tall. And I'm still single! :p

rabbit 06-01-2002 02:08 PM

OK, my turn. I am a 36 year old man, 5'9", 175lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin. I am married (10 years) with two kids (6,2), two dogs, three cats, a horse, and two fish. Besides getting laid ( :D ), I love to work out, read, laugh, make others smile, play golf (er, TRY to play golf :p ), travel, write, watch football, play Scrabble, fish, and going to dinner and a movie. I work for a Fortune 500 corporation as a project manager which means that my job is stressful but FUN. In public, I am an extrovert but I am a quiet person when I am home.

My bra size is none of your damn business ( :D ) but my waist size is 32.

MilkToast 06-01-2002 05:24 PM

well I figured I would throw this one onto the list...

Milktoast: male, single, 29, engineer

Hobbies: model trains (N), target and skeet shooting, some photogrpahy here and there, tinkering with old cars, drinking (and sometimes brewing) beer, the computer, sometimes hiking

More specifics: somewhere in the neighboorhood of 6', around 200 lbs, brown eyes, hairline going the way of the dodo bird (of course it is OK, as the hair seems to be sprouting all over other parts ;)), glasses (since I was 8), living in Western NY

I guess that's about all there is :)

xanne 06-01-2002 08:02 PM

OK then, something about me. (and I get to be under Milktoast ;) )

I'm 34, single and live in Western Canada. I have a job in health sciences, which I enjoy. Let's see, about 5'3"and 115 lbs, brown eyes.

I like travelling, hiking, yoga :D , music, surfing the internet, watching old movies, cooking and having a bunch of friends around for food and conversation.

And now I feel like I have put an ad in the personals, LOL :rolleyes:

sadora 06-01-2002 08:24 PM

I am 29..March 29, 1973...Aries
I have 3 kids, I love anything to do with the ocean, fishing, snokeling, etc. I like to camp, wildlife. I have been with Twisted for 9 years this July 6th. We swing, and occasionally I see a man from New Orleans. We are true soulmates, and are the kind of couple that make people sick. We rarely fight, and when we do, it isn't like it is with most people. I am a loyal friend, and fiercly protective of those I love. I am stubborn to a fault, and very outspoken and opinionated. Sometimes that is good... sometimes bad.
All in all, I am pretty "normal".

P.S.- I liked Lilith's answer the best!