Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The 24/7 Sex Party (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19996)

kinx 04-25-2004 11:53 AM

The 24/7 Sex Party

Okay. Here's the idea.

If you've had an orgasm within the past 24 hours, Post the number of hours ago and the circumstances. Whether it's with a partner or not.

The challenge is to keep this thing going all the time, sharing our sexual achievements with the international membership we have here.

Be honest. It's okay to be brief. JUST SHARE and let's keep this 24/7 sex party going!!

kinx 04-25-2004 11:55 AM

14 hours ago.

My lovely wife and I went at it. I was about to explode, so I switched to orally satisfying her while I rubbed her G-spot and sucked on her clit. Then I went back in and exploded hard and furious.

Lilith 04-25-2004 12:07 PM

about 12 hours ago...pulling a late niter. Slow lazy sex started with a massage, his fingers and tongue working their magic on me until I came, hard. Then as he fucked me in slow, deep, long, strokes I tightened my muscles around him trying to draw him in deeper and deeper, and came once again. Then he stopped and rubbed coconut oil all over me paying special attention to my freshly shaven mound and nipply boobs. I was sooooo relaxed and dying to taste him. I straddled his chest, my ass and pussy facing him as I leaned over to slurp his delicious cock. Mmmm he tasted like me;) I added some toy/ass play to the mix and soon he was cumming hard too. It got me soo wet, pleasing him, that I used a toy to induce a 3rd orgasm while he watched smiling.

Now I'm tired...but it was worth it;)

one-trick pony 04-25-2004 12:29 PM

Just now, while reading Lilith's post :D

OzKristin 04-25-2004 12:33 PM

about 2 hrs ago. Being driven wild by my boyfriend for a long long time w/ many multiples finally finishing off with one very large and hard orgasm-I just love waking up on a lazy Sunday morning to the naken olympics we sometimes create for ourselves..haha

SuzyQ 04-25-2004 05:47 PM

Last night...but it was sorta ordinary..Last really good ones were with my gf..about a month ago...Oh god that woman can make me cum...

kinx 04-26-2004 03:18 AM

7 hours ago

Got all worked up thinking about the night before while I was in the shower. Stroked myself slowly while warm water rained on my shaved cock. There was a little more than soap bubbles going down the drain before long.

Booger 04-26-2004 07:43 PM

about 22 hours ago on cam well a special someone was watching

Loulabelle 04-27-2004 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
about 12 hours ago...pulling a late niter. Slow lazy sex started with a massage, his fingers and tongue working their magic on me until I came, hard. Then as he fucked me in slow, deep, long, strokes I tightened my muscles around him trying to draw him in deeper and deeper, and came once again. Then he stopped and rubbed coconut oil all over me paying special attention to my freshly shaven mound and nipply boobs. I was sooooo relaxed and dying to taste him. I straddled his chest, my ass and pussy facing him as I leaned over to slurp his delicious cock. Mmmm he tasted like me;) I added some toy/ass play to the mix and soon he was cumming hard too. It got me soo wet, pleasing him, that I used a toy to induce a 3rd orgasm while he watched smiling.

Now I'm tired...but it was worth it;)

Reading ^^^^^^ got me thinking naughty thoughts on Sunday evening, and I attacked Fussy with my mouth while he watched TV and then dragged him upstairs for more of the same...mmmm....unfortunately I totally forgot to come and tell you all about it later that night, so for me, the last time was Sunday night........and it was hot and impulsive and explosive.

wyndhy 04-27-2004 09:34 PM

about 9 hours ago. since my phone sex date ended prematurely, i was really needing some...relief. so when the my daughter went for a nap, i took my dildo in the shower. i fucked myself till the water got cold. first a little showerhead massage, then i used the dildo on my pussy, then i used to fuck my ass, twice. i came 4 times before the water was too cold to take anymore.

skyler_m 04-27-2004 11:04 PM

I'm going to cum in a few minutes after re-reading that ----^

Puck 04-29-2004 12:50 AM

About an hour ago. I had to take a break from home work.

kinx 04-29-2004 01:08 PM

Last night. It was a quickie in the living room but, hey,...
it's ALL good!

kinx 05-01-2004 12:21 PM

Hmmm....have we all hit a dry spell????

Lilith 05-01-2004 03:25 PM

It has been far far far too long now...gonna make up for lost time tonight :slurp: