Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I would just like to say....... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13003)

2-4-tea 04-07-2003 08:04 PM

I would just like to say.......

I have been posting here for awhile not as much as some but long enough. I read a post from someone named mickey something and it made me sick. I enjoy very much all the women who post on here all of you ladies are sexy in my mind . I enjoy all your posts and respect you for all that you do. Thank you for sharing yourselves and please continue. Ok I will get off my soapbox now

Lilith 04-07-2003 08:10 PM

2-4-tea~ Ty for your kind words of gratitude! The women of Pixies are strong, beautiful, and expressive. I can assure you that the love, support, pleasure, and appreciation shown by all of the sexy Pixies men can not be diminished by one act of rudeness. Our power and sensuality can not be restrained by one so weak.

Sharni 04-07-2003 08:33 PM

I second that Lil

Cheyanne 04-07-2003 08:37 PM

I third that --- motion passed!

I have never encountered such a group of woment that were so honest, down to earth, encouraging, and supporting than the ones in this forum.

Don't worry 2-4-Tea, we all will fulfill your wishlist in one way, shape or form!!! :)

kleclere 04-07-2003 08:44 PM

I just want to say. The ladies of Pixies are very strong, courageous people. A single person can't degrade all these lovely ladies. I as one want to say Thank You lovely ladies of Pixies.

Grumble 04-08-2003 02:34 AM

I think that the women here are just fantastic, the blokes too.

Every now and again some arsehole manages to infiltrate but they never last long. So the occassional depreciating comment sneaks in but its is far surpassed by the caring and down to earth people who come here and stay

dicksbro 04-08-2003 05:22 AM

By golly ... all you Pixie people are pretty terrific!

But it is true, the ladies are especially so! You've got my admiration. You've got my respect. And ... ahem ... you make me drool. (We can't be too serious, can we?) :D

2-4-tea 04-08-2003 06:32 AM

The pixies women rule!!!!!!!!!!!! They are beautiful storng and sexy I look foward to all there post and I have one thing to say to mickey do nt go away mad just go away

Steph 04-08-2003 11:58 AM

LOL 2-4-tea! I love people like mickey - they post insults but will he post his own photos? Not bloody likely!

horseman12 04-08-2003 01:20 PM

all i can add to this is in my opinion i have yet to view anyone that i did not come away admiring, everyone here is beautiful, thats why we are here!:)

misfit 04-08-2003 03:05 PM

i love this place =) i posted my pics and i got nothing but compliments! even pics i thought were really crappy got huge praise! everyone here is as nice as can be, and it really makes u feel at home. thats a big help too. especially if ur nervous about ur first picture post.

there are ppl like mickey everywhere tho. i like to poke them with forks.

LixyChick 04-08-2003 04:55 PM

*Hands misfit her supper fork*

LMAO hun! And well said everyone!

I have chatted in chat rooms where ppl like "Mickey" just come in to get a rise from everyone. I've found the best cure for this behavior is to ignore him/her and they eventually tire and go away............................

or Lilith takes um to the dungeon, never to be seen again! Can you say Solient Green? (sp?)....sorry, it's been a while and I forget how to spell that.....lol!)

Steph 04-08-2003 11:46 PM

Soylent Green, I do believe.

Why do people like Mickey go into a chat room just to be negative? How unhappy with himself must he be?

BigBear57 04-09-2003 03:44 AM

With a collective of sexy,educated, luscious, friendly, beautiful, supportive, sexy, open, and creative people who gather here to share ideas and have fun who could possibly complain? There's one in every crowd but they don't deserve recognition. I say "wonderful, wonderful ladies and gents, keep us up.... I mean keep up the great work!"

Oh btw Misfit... we can eat each other without untensils Darlin..... :p :D

ryker 04-09-2003 04:18 AM

I agree with all that has been said...the stories are what hooked me and the games and the pics are what keeps me here...thank you to all...Long Live Pixies