Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   He likes my butt (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37354)

Neige 09-19-2016 09:27 AM

He likes my butt

*peeks in

Well hello there :D

Sooooooooo I've recently started having yummy sex with a wonderful man that I am hoping I can seduce into a less casual position in my life. :brows: He's hot as hell and I'm really so taken with him.

Now, I've had anal sex before - mostly as a spontaneous thing during lovemaking. But this guy... He has a serious butt kink. He likes to lick my asshole when he goes down on me... He likes to stick a finger in when he's fucking me. And while we haven't had anal sex yet, he is definitely looking forward to the day that we do.

And I'm shy about my butt :o

I mean, poop comes out of there!

(Ok I am seriously blushing now)

But seriously now. I do want to give him this. He is a fun and generous lover and he's been willing to experiment with things he's had less experience with for me, and I really want to please him. But I'm nervous about cleanliness. I'm nervous about his size too (his penis is gorgeously thick :loveshowe ) and oh did I mention that he has a couple of dydoe piercings? (Google them :D The piercings don't worry me so much; with a condom on, I barely feel them during vaginal sex.)

I know some of you regularly indulge in such deviant acts :D Help me set my mind at ease? Any and all advice is welcome!

jseal 09-19-2016 03:42 PM

Neige,

I too have a "taste" for anal play, if you'll excuse the expression.

One way to address your concern about cleanliness is to let him enjoy you after a shared shower. I can only imagine what his size would be after a few wet, slippery minutes with you in a shower! :yikes:

Neige 09-20-2016 01:42 PM

Oooo good idea, jseal. We haven't had the pleasure of showering together yet... But somehow I don't think it should be too difficult to convince him to join me next time :D

PantyFanatic 09-21-2016 02:33 PM

First, lube and toys. :nod:

:x:

Neige 09-23-2016 12:58 PM

I have purchased some good condom-compatible lube. :D

Lilith 09-23-2016 03:17 PM

This is a job for Aquaman!!!!

Neige 09-25-2016 10:49 PM

/me pages Aquaman

dicksbro 09-26-2016 02:55 AM

Let me try ...

AQUAMAN! PAGING AQUAMAN!

Hope that helps. :)

dm383 09-26-2016 03:28 AM

It has occurred to me that we definitely, absolutely and for sure need a reminder/update (or several) of said butt!! :booty:

I mean, it's only fair, right; we need to see what we're talking about before advice about :buttsex: can be relaibly offered!

DM

gekkogecko 09-26-2016 07:01 AM

DM has a very good point, here.

PantyFanatic 09-26-2016 07:13 AM

Every one has a good point for her. :wink:

:hump: :buttsex: :hump: :buttsex: :hump:

Neige 10-05-2016 04:21 PM

Well I'm sure you all have good memories... My butt really hasn't changed that much ;)