Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   !!!*FINAL COUNTDOWN*!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14413)

Sugarsprinkles 06-12-2003 12:00 PM

!!!*FINAL COUNTDOWN*!!!

The Midwest Fest will take place beginning NEXT weekend!! Can you believe it's almost here????

Since there are plans that need to be finalized at this end, Murphy and I REALLY need a final show of hands. to let us know who's attending.

You can PM me if you like and once I know who's definitely attending, I can give you my telephone #, and Murphy's too, so you can let one of us know when you get into town. If you need directions or anything else just give one of us a call.

Thanks for your cooperation, and we're soooo looking forward to meeting everyone that can make it!!!

Lilith 06-12-2003 12:07 PM

Please click here for more info.

Midnight Kiss 06-14-2003 08:47 PM

Well SS you know I am going to be there :D

kleclere 06-16-2003 06:09 PM

Hope to see all the midwestern type folks there!!!

Lilith 06-19-2003 11:02 PM

OK all you party goers.. I am shipping off a party box in the morning. No opening it til you are all together!!! Just some stuff to keep the conversation going! I hope you all have safe travels and a wonderful time.((hugs))

2-4-tea 06-20-2003 06:32 AM

I am with you all in spirt I hope all has a great time well if I win the mega million game tonight I may come if thats ok

Sugarsprinkles 06-20-2003 06:48 AM

Thanks for the good wishes, 2-4-tea, and of course you can attend if you win the millions. You can come, even if you don't!!

And thanks for the goodies, Lilith! Just hope it gets here in time. ;)

Sugarsprinkles 06-21-2003 10:00 AM

Well, we're off...............just waiting for Murphy to come by to show us to the park, since we've not been there before. Looks to be a small gathering, but I'm sure we'll have fun just the same.
Kleclere had a bit of bad luck yesterday as he was getting ready to head down when his water pump went out. So he's had to cancel. I don't know who's more disappointed, him or us. :(

I'm going to take pix and find an acceptable place to post them here within the next few days. ;)

Our Fest may not be quite what we envisioned when we started planning, but you can be sure we'll try again next year. Maybe with more notice some of you can join us next time. We aren't giving up on having a true FEST next time!!

Sugarsprinkles 06-21-2003 07:15 PM

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!! Nice picnic, good food, beautiful weather. Would have been nicer if Midnight Kiss had not, inadvertantly, been given a wrong location to meet us at. :(:mad: :tear: Consequently, we didn't meet up. But original plans always included another picnic for next Saturday. So maybe it will work better next week. We also planned on getting together for Karaoke Wednesday night, so all is not lost.
Kleclere, even though he couldn't be there, called us and we had a lovely conversation. It was almost as if he was really there. It was a lot of fun!
Since it was just Murphy, Cabrylla, and myself and our respective families, and we didn't stay long, I didn't take any photos. I'll see what I can do on Karaoke night and at next week's picnic.

dicksbro 06-22-2003 05:12 AM

Wish I could have been there SugarSprinkles. Would absoluely have loved to meet you all. Glad it was fun if not as crowded as you'd hoped for. Hugs to you all!

LixyChick 06-22-2003 01:32 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wish I coulda been there you guys! I would love to meet you all and I will set my sights for next year! It's so hard to get hubby to meet new people. If it weren't for me we'd have oh so very few friends!

Glad the weather was nice and I so look forward to any pics you can take SS and Murphy!

*hugs*

Murphy 06-22-2003 03:20 PM

OK folks, Sugarrsprinkles, IAKarokegirl and I have just had our first meeting for MidwestFest 2004. It will again be in Branson, and the last week of June. That's June 20-27, 2004! Everybody mark your calanders!

2-4-tea 06-22-2003 04:43 PM

I hope to attend

Vicious Tease 06-22-2003 08:04 PM

I'm putting it on my calendar. :)

cowgirltease 06-24-2003 10:37 PM

Vicioustease Speaking of countdowns, Don't you have a birthday coming up in a couple of days?