Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Phone Sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236)

Mind_Blowing 06-10-2001 06:30 PM

Phone Sex?

Until recently I had not had phone sex. I decided to call my guy at work while I was pleasing myself. He works in a very corporate enviornment and wasn't able to help me along too much. The though of him sitting behind his desk getting hard made me even hotter. The breathy "oh my God"s helped put me right over the top.

So, I'm wondering, is phone sex a viable way for YOU?

MB

Fang 06-15-2001 10:16 AM

One ringy dingy...

Phone sex is a huge turn on. I have to admit, I have used the 1-900 lines and those are hit or miss. Phone sex with my wife though... WHEW!

We've only done it once, as we don't spend that much time apart, but the time we did it was fantastic.

The biggest sex organ is the brain!

Sickz 06-30-2001 07:37 PM

This is...

boring and pointless... I find no fun in phonesex... It's sexier to talk about what you want to do to a person sexually... But it's corny to try and play it out over the phone...

SicKz

Pussy Willow 09-26-2001 04:21 PM

Phone Sex

I've thought about phone sex with hubby, but knowing him he'd
probably put my the speaker phone.

I never discussed it with him, it might be just the thing to spice
up our sex lives !!!!!

Nubian 09-26-2001 06:26 PM

Doesn't do anything for me

I'm with Sickz. I find it hard to get it up without face-to-face interaction when talking about what you would like to do sexually.

TDK 09-26-2001 07:27 PM

i love fone sex....its good, hehehe...better then cyber anyday...
i love to hear a girl moan and hear her wet pussy being played with, gets me all hot :p

Wally 09-27-2001 03:58 AM

Practically speaking...

It's much easier to hold the phone than to type with one hand. :D

Of course that assumes one enjoys cyber sex.

Yes to both! There's something very erotic about using words (spoken or written) to share passion.

Wally

Xpose 09-28-2001 12:44 PM

Not ideal sex, but if you can't get together, it's a fun alternative, describing wot you would like to do, and referring to what you have done with each other in the past.

We've done it 2-3 times.

horny_jo 09-28-2001 04:10 PM

i love fone sex

there is nothing better than hearing a man get all hot and bothered and them using his sexy, breathy voice to get me turned on.

when my boyfriend goes to visit his parents we have phone sex all the time, he even bought me toys that he gets me to play with when we do it

it's ok with strangers but better with someone you know

sweetc0rn 09-29-2001 02:14 AM

I don't really like fone sex... If talking will make a person horny, I would rather have that person face-to-face. Its more sexy this way :rolleyes:

Lovediva 09-29-2001 05:27 PM

Now this is something I can say I have honestly never tried...phone sex...

Hmmmmm...

Any body want to call me so that I may answer this thread??? :D

TDK 09-29-2001 10:40 PM

I'll call ya diva if u want some fone :D

Fallen-Angel 09-30-2001 05:35 PM

i have had phone sex twice the first time was FANTASTIC i could

hear every little noise and i have to admit hearing a man moan

really turns me on:D

The second time wasnt that good:rolleyes: it was a errrmmmm

very well lets just say it wasnt good, so i haven't done it

again.....but im willing to give it one more go if there's any offer's

out there;)

¤Fallen-Angel¤

Prophet Reality 09-30-2001 08:51 PM

I personally like phone sex... prefer live.. but phone sex is a good second.... I love to hear a woman moan and to hear how wet I can make her. When I have done it in the past with ex girlfriends, they always came good and hard and numerous times. They all saw that I have the perfect voice for it too. Was even offered a job on a sex line once, but couldn't do it. Anyhow, to Diva and Fallen... anytime you sexy ladies wanna give it a try just let me know, I would love to introduce you to the world of phone sex. :-)

TDK 10-08-2001 08:32 PM

Any females here wanna have some or wanan try phone sex one day with me? we can arrange it, PM me ;)