Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   So... how was your day? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24469)

Cheyanne 03-22-2005 07:34 PM

So... how was your day?

My day....hmmmmmmm, now to describe it...

1. Got up late (45 minutes late)
2. Was 10 minutes late for work.
3. Realized when I got to work that I only put blush on one side of my face and eyeshadow on one eye..
4. At 10:00 a.m., we had a BOMB threat at school and had to be evacuated
5. Spent the remainder of the afternoon in a nearby Catholic Church as none of us could go home because the parking lot was roped off and most of us didn't bring our keys, purses or coats when we were told to leave the building immediately.
6. While in the church, tried to calm students down and their parents who rushed to come and get them...
7. Went to get money out of the ATM and found out we were overdrawn (???). Called the bank to ask WHY and found out that SOMEONE hacked into our computers at home and got our banking info :eek: and got $620 out of our account (so far).
8. Filled out papers to stop the transfer of funds to this company and will hopefully get our money back within 7 days...also had to send in our cards and stuff to the bank.. :(

All in all, I am thankful that me and mine are alive. I know that we will (in about 25 years) look back on this day and laugh................. maybe. :hair:

So - how was your day?

Stolen Kisses 03-22-2005 07:44 PM

Chey ~ OMG ((((hugs)))) to you girlfriend.

Mine was S.S.D.D. Nothing to shake a stick at.

Kisses
Barb

Lilith 03-22-2005 07:47 PM

Sorry to hear it was sooo awful.((hugs)) wish there was something else I could do but ((hugs)) is all I got!

dicksbro 03-22-2005 07:49 PM

OMG, Cheyanne. We'll be keeping up prayers for you. So glad no one was hurt and the the bomb threat didn't prove to be real ... and really sorry about the hacker and your bank account. Dang, it's been tough.

Anyway, glad you're safe.

((((( HUGS )))))

DB

Cheyanne 03-22-2005 08:00 PM

Thanks everyone... I do believe that things happen for a reason... ((((HUGS))))

As far as the school goes, we have been having terrible dicipline problems all year and administration was sweeping them under the carpet... now they can't sweep anything away and need to address what is going on in our school system....

We will get our $$$ back, which is more than I can say for some people. We have added additional security measures to our computers and will cease doing banking business on the net...

AND.......... ta da!!!! I WILL remember to turn on my alarm and have Cobalt look at me in the morning to make sure that I am all put together... :D

maddy 03-22-2005 08:00 PM

I had a less than pleasant thing happen today, but it doesn't seem so bad by comparison... Hope tomorrow is a better day Chey! (((hugs)))

cowgirltease 03-22-2005 08:07 PM

Jesus fuckin Christ you two!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: When it rains it pours. I am SO SORRY that yall are having to go thru so much shit right now.
It's got to get better. I'm not even about to whine about the cold I have.
:hug: you two!

cowgirltease 03-22-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
AND.......... ta da!!!! I WILL remember to turn on my alarm and have Cobalt look at me in the morning to make sure that I am all put together... :D

I would have given 50 bucks just to see that! :D

Cheyanne 03-22-2005 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
I would have given 50 bucks just to see that! :D

LOL.... you don't have to pay to see that.. ;) :rofl:

TinTennessee 03-22-2005 08:33 PM

I love ya sis...I know things are gonna get better........[[[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS}]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

africandan 03-22-2005 08:38 PM

My Day?

Bloody brilliant - by comparison. Though thoroughly unproductive.

Hope all gets sorted in good time - discipline and bank. Dx

osuche 03-22-2005 09:33 PM

((((((((Chey)))))))) ~~ bummer day. But hopefully tomorrow will be better.

wyndhy 03-22-2005 10:57 PM

i hope it didn't get any worse...like maybe just one more thing to deal with before you head off to bed.... :hair: :D:D (((hugs))) o obi wan ;)

sodaklostsoul 03-23-2005 02:21 AM

OMG my fellow sista.....how awful!!!!! :hug:

You need a pampering day!! Along with that number 3..... :D

Oldfart 03-23-2005 05:48 AM

Typical boring at-home holiday day. damn this relaxation stuff!!