Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1st time life began....Well according to Aqua anyway (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14367)

skipthisone 06-10-2003 01:51 PM

1st time life began....Well according to Aqua anyway

When was the 1st time you had anal sex? and under what conditions?...Slippage? Planning? Begging?

BlondeCurlGirl 06-10-2003 01:55 PM

Will get back to you on that when I try it... :D

Aqua 06-10-2003 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlondeCurlGirl

See me.. I can help you with that. ;) :p

IAKaraokeGirl 06-10-2003 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlondeCurlGirl

Um, BCG, we can move that lesson up in the mentoring schedule, if you'd like. Or you can just see Aqua about it. ;)

skipthisone 06-10-2003 02:08 PM

Three sexy bitches come in and hijack my thread...you all must do me now!!!

Aqua 06-10-2003 02:10 PM

lmao @ skip

IAKaraokeGirl 06-10-2003 02:14 PM

~still filling out that triplicate application form~

Lilith 06-10-2003 02:16 PM

it was at the tip top of my no list for such a long timeand well him being sooo conservative.....insert swirly flashback thingy here

I have always loved feeling a man's cock rubbing/ poking against my ass, love to tease and grind back against him. Butttt I was adamant about no anal. Several times while he was licking the kitty and gliding his fingers about, he would sneak a feel or two around my ass. mmmmmmmmm~ I could not deny I liked it , he could tell by how hard I came, flooding his face. Well one night after we had a nice evening, a couple or 38758937 drinks, I was lying on my stomach and he was kissing my shoulders, back, neck, he slid to where his cock could rub in the valley between my ass cheeks. I was so turned on. I could feel his precum at the base of my spine. His slick cock just gliding betwixt and between. I whispered " You wanna fuck my ass bad don't you?" and the word "bad" barely audible, escaped his lips. I said, "lube" and pushed my ass up in the air while he sprinted for the lube......;)

Aqua 06-10-2003 02:31 PM

Mmmmmmm, Lilith... that is music to my ears. ;)

skipthisone 06-10-2003 02:35 PM

Lovely vision...you are welcome aqua ;)

T-S 06-10-2003 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I was lying on my stomach and he was kissing my shoulders, back, neck, he slid to where his cock could rub in the valley between my ass cheeks. I was so turned on. I could feel his precum at the base of my spine. His slick cock just gliding betwixt and between. I whispered " You wanna fuck my ass bad don't you?" and the word "bad" barely audible, escaped his lips. I said, "lube" and pushed my ass up in the air while he sprinted for the lube......;)

:lust:

babybunny 06-10-2003 03:26 PM

Well being young, horny and naive...Assfucking seemed to be a good way to remain a technical virgin and not get pregnant. :)

Eliza 06-10-2003 05:11 PM

:rolleyes: One of these days...MAYBE I might have something to report...in the meantime...I will have to live vicariously through all of you.
Aqua maybe you could have a talk with the hubby? School him in the wonders of analdom?

~Eliza

Neige 06-10-2003 05:17 PM

Last week was the first try actually... Not enough lube though n it hurt...:( Wasn't the last time it'll happen, anyway! ;)

seriousfun 06-10-2003 05:25 PM

lube...

one of life's necessities