Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many at one time??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7338)

bucksman 05-28-2002 11:16 AM

How many at one time???

Chatting to Lilith about her thread on how many partners raised the question of how many partners we shared with at one time - threesomes, foursomes or moresomes?

In my case I have twice had a threesome and both MMF - cant say that I enjoyed them on reflection although at the time I thought it was great. Guess I am a twosome kind of guy.

Your experiences??

love_2licku 05-28-2002 12:14 PM

Straight 2-some here. I would like to experiment with MFM or FMF at one time in my life but its not something Im obsessed with getting accumplished. What I really want to do is make love to someone both physically and mentally. Someone who can excite my mind and my dick gets a A+++ in my school ;)

Nice Guy 05-28-2002 12:55 PM

Same here straight 2some. Have thought about a threesome but it would have to be a FMF simple cause I just wouldn't feel comfortable been that near another naked guy. But who knows maybe when I get alittle older I won't care as much.

Lilith 05-28-2002 01:43 PM

2~ but am dieing for bookends MFM :p

Aqua 05-28-2002 02:35 PM

The most for me has been a couple MMFF and one MMMF... :)

Dominatra 05-28-2002 02:36 PM

got three here with a MFF and four with a MMFF --- that one was .......uhh.....interesting....

lixnlix69 05-28-2002 07:21 PM

Oh Geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz! ...OK...Honesty IS the best....something or other........I have had a threesome and a foursome! Threesome was me and hubby and a good friend. Foursome was me and hubby and another couple (M/F). Both were ok but I have to say, in retrospect, I don't like to multi-task everything in my life. I do a lot of things during the day and most are done in unison with the next thing on my list. When I am making love I truly appreciate the one on one attention I can give and recieve when my partner and myself go it alone!

Mrs. Lix

sadora 05-28-2002 07:47 PM

threesomes, foursomes; but in a room full of other people. One was a fff... that was cool.

The more the merrier I say!

rabbit 05-28-2002 08:05 PM

Two multi experiences here.

1) A threesome (MFF). Best part here was that one F straddled my face while I gave her clit a tongue treatment while other straddled my cock until I flooded her pussy. Then the other F rode my dick while the other F and I french kissed.

2) MFMF...my best friend, his g/f and my g/f. It was unplanned at first...we were just sharing a hotel room initially. We fucked our g/fs and then the ladies decided to switch! We were both STUNNED!

rabbit

Eros 05-29-2002 09:59 PM

5some?...is that a word?

One of those drunk, wish-I-could-remember-all-the-details nights. A buddy and 3 girls we knew were all at a bar, got drunk and one girl suggested an orgy. (Honest to God that's how it happened.) We went to one of the girls house's and the 5 of us went at it all night....and before you ask, no, my buddy and I stayed on the other sides of the room..lol.

sweetc0rn 05-29-2002 10:28 PM

Sad but true, I have never tried anything more than one. But I sure will love to try a 3some :D :D

Grumble 05-30-2002 12:04 AM

Only a 2some 3somes are a fantasy but I will probably never experience it