Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   >>5 minutes left to live<< (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7826)

Lilith 06-28-2002 05:17 PM

>>5 minutes left to live<<

What sex act ya gonna do??????????:D :D :p

Prophet Reality 06-28-2002 06:00 PM

That is hard. It would depend on whoI was with mainly.

Clint 06-28-2002 06:41 PM

As a lot of you know, my favorite position is the "Calling of the Crowes". I would have to find somebody extremely flexible that wouldn't mind being contorted into my favorite sexual position.....What about you Lil?

big_yin 06-28-2002 07:05 PM

Any position although it has to be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith 06-28-2002 07:24 PM

Well Clintx3x3 and Yin~ I will need to use more than my last 5 mins. ;)

Irish 06-28-2002 07:28 PM

Nothing; worth doing;can be done in 5mins. Irish

skipthisone 06-28-2002 08:19 PM

good call Irish, I think you should give us at least 30 minutes Lil

lixnlix69 06-28-2002 08:52 PM

5 minutes huh?........I am gonna take off all my clothes (being a woman this is an exciting manuever as we "HAVE" to wear shirts at all times in public. An old maid, bible thumper musta made up that stinkin rule, eh?)..........and go out into my backyard and slam my husband on the ground and get on top of him like I am riding "the bull" and yell "yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwww" at the top of my lungs as I ride him to glory!!!!!!!!

Is my time up cause I still have more things I wanna do.............LOL!!!

Actually...........The last five minutes of my life , I would just love to be snuggled up with hubby and telling him "I Love You"!!!!! "Goodbye"!!!!!!

Deep thoughts there Lilith!!!!.......Hmmmmm!

Mrs. Lix

Sharni 06-28-2002 11:34 PM

I'd spend my last 5 minutes with Bilbo and the kids.....telling them i love them all

Mr. 3G 06-28-2002 11:50 PM

Providing you got to spend it with the person you love... just kissing. Kissing like ya used to do before you were allowed to go any further. Kissing like you only have 5 minutes left and you want to let her know how much you love her still.

andrew 06-29-2002 03:35 AM

Pixies

I agree with Mr 3G.

Andrew

dicksbro 06-29-2002 04:30 AM

I'd like just being cuddled up with my wife, with my children around, telling them of the love I have for them and my hope to see them again on the other side. May sound goofy, but I had a grandmother whose last words were, it's so beautiful, I wish you could go with me. I'll never forget that. :)

Bilbo 06-29-2002 05:33 AM

I'll repeat what both Sharni and Irish have said

PantyFanatic 06-29-2002 06:51 AM

Well Lilith, bet this isn’t where you expected this to go.

Seems that all of us drooling:p sex demons:D want the ULTIMATE sex act as our last.;)
To LOVE SOMEBODY!:)

Mr. 3G 07-01-2002 01:53 AM

A moment in time - or 5?

Many, many times in the last 18 months have I thought of those five minutes you ask about. There was another thread in another chat room that asked something similar and I share my answer here too because I've wondered over and over again how different things might have been if we'd only had five more minutes. It's like the C&W song..." One More Day" I hope a few of you read this, look at the person you love and treat them like you knew you only had one more day, five more minutes...one more minute together....

A few moments

It's funny. In a relationship you quantify so many things. Best sex, best date, wildest night, most fun, etc. etc. You think those are the things that you'll remember when you're old. You think those are the important things....the things that make a relationship or at least makes a relationship exceptional. What, in the end, defines a relationship, is quite unexpected sometimes.

I remember the first time I saw her. I remember the first time we went out together, our first movie, our first time making love. 21 YEARS of wild sex, and just BEING BEST FRIENDS ... our entire relationship, to me, is defined however by only a few moments together.

We'd made love and were lying on our sides, arms and legs all tangled up like two squid in a bucket. She whispered into my neck, "I have to die first because I love you too much... couldn't live without you." I kissed her hair and told her that I loved her too. We stayed like that for a while and then fell asleep.

Less than 17 hours later, after just arriving at a party at a friends' house, the wall of an artery deep in Sue's brain gave out. She was 46 and the neurologist told me that, from the CatScan they did, she was "gone" before she hit the floor. It was Christmas Eve of 2000