Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexually frustrated (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37667)

jennaflower 06-25-2020 11:04 AM

Sexually frustrated

I recently had a birthday and am now 51... and it has recently Become clear to me that I have never been as horny as I am right now!!! WTF...🤬🤬🤬 I’ve been single a long time and due to my self esteem issues, I don’t anticipate that changing... I’ll never be brave enough to take the risk again...

I recently purchased 2 new toys (Thank God for Amazons quick shipping) and am currently obtaining a minimum of 3 orgasms a day.... so glad that the necessity of batteries no longer exist... energizer sure has lost some money 😂😂😂

Sure would love to find a Man for no strings attached sexual pleasure... but hell... if you are older, overweight & not overly attractive (like me) .. you’re kinda fucked and not in a good way. Hell, I honestly wouldn’t even know where to look. Bars in the town I live in are nonexistent (I live in a tourist town in sw mo) and there just isn’t opportunities readily available. My friends are all married and none of them know of my kinky side.

Guess I will just have to continue with my business relationship with Amazon.. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

grotochp 06-27-2020 04:58 PM

Well happy belated Birthday, and since it is only three times a day maybe you should up the amount of Orgasms and do till you can no linger Cum LOL, then see if that cures it. Here is a little secret if your Horny and find a guy who is attractive to you Just be bold and say you have a problem and can he help. then tell him you need a good hard Doggy Style no strings Fuck. LOL he if does not help out he is probably Gay.

dicksbro 06-28-2020 12:51 AM

Three times a day? Wow. I'd love even three times a week (on a regular basis :D ).

jennaflower 06-28-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grotochp
Well happy belated Birthday, and since it is only three times a day maybe you should up the amount of Orgasms and do till you can no linger Cum LOL, then see if that cures it. Here is a little secret if your Horny and find a guy who is attractive to you Just be bold and say you have a problem and can he help. then tell him you need a good hard Doggy Style no strings Fuck. LOL he if does not help out he is probably Gay.

Unfortunately, that pesky little clit of mine gets so damn sensitive that I MUST stop... I suspect that the only way I will ever truly experience the fullness of an orgasm, I’m gonna have to get tied up. Just sayin.

jennaflower 06-28-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Three times a day? Wow. I'd love even three times a week (on a regular basis :D ).

3 times a day.. can be frustrating trust me.. I think my body wants to suddenly catch all the orgasms that I have let fall short.

kleclere 07-02-2020 01:34 PM

Hi Jenna, If I remember correctly you are a very sexy lady. Just because you maybe getting older and may have a few extra pounds doesn't mean that you are not desirable. I haven't been on in awhile but wouldn't kick you out of my bed for eating crackers. :bite:

jennaflower 07-02-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Hi Jenna, If I remember correctly you are a very sexy lady. Just because you maybe getting older and may have a few extra pounds doesn't mean that you are not desirable. I haven't been on in awhile but wouldn't kick you out of my bed for eating crackers. :bite:

Hey... I’ll be right over.....Where are my Ritz crackers... 😉😉😉

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:07 PM

Bring the cheese and your toys I'm sure we could find someway to get that sensitive clit going again. :licker: :licker: :licker:

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Bring the cheese and your toys I'm sure we could find someway to get that sensitive clit going again. :licker: :licker: :licker:

I’ll bring something to wash it all down with too! 🤤🤤🤤

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:30 PM

I would have no doubt. Would be game to see it being released.

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:41 PM

🔥🔥🔥😘

fatbeer 08-03-2020 05:07 PM

Don't think there aren't a lot of us that don't prefer older and bigger. Your exactly what fantasy is. I went back and looked at some of your photos, be confident cause a lot of us would love to shove our faces in between your legs.

jennaflower 08-04-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbeer
Don't think there aren't a lot of us that don't prefer older and bigger. Your exactly what fantasy is. I went back and looked at some of your photos, be confident cause a lot of us would love to shove our faces in between your legs.

Thank you for your kind words... I guess that if/when it is meant to happen, it will. 😉

kleclere 08-05-2020 03:45 PM

Once you have found the right person to make you feel confident and sexy in yourself. You will fire off like a rocket. You will have to be comfortable with that person and yourself.

Mercury_Maniac 08-19-2020 02:20 AM

I've been sexually frustrated for years unfortunately and it looks like its probably never going to get any better.