Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   -->Fuck Me Clothes<-- (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14291)

Lilith 06-06-2003 12:14 PM

-->Fuck Me Clothes<--

What do you wear if your intention is to get fucked?

Do you have a particularly slutty outfit??? One that just screams, "fuck me I'm yours"????

This question is for both men and women? What do you wear when you wanna get laid?

Rifter 06-06-2003 12:20 PM

It doesnt matter, my new GF is so horny that no matter what i am wearing she will have it off me in no time flat. She is one of the first girls i have met that will actually initiate sex, she wont even ask me if i want to she will just start stripping me and then herself. Works for me :)

babybunny 06-06-2003 12:39 PM

I have a particularly short skirt that I like to wear with a thong or no panties underneath..Usually gets his attention quick, esp if paired wih a lowcut top. ;)

jseal 06-06-2003 12:51 PM

Lilith,

I wear my Pinstripe mumu.

BlondeCurlGirl 06-06-2003 01:04 PM

I don't have specific outfits that I will pick out that screams "Fuck me," but I will always try to wear my sexiest bra and panties underneath and try to make sure he gets a glimpse of it somehow... ;)

Steph 06-06-2003 01:06 PM

Was just talking on MSN with my b/f. I mentioned I was glad it's finally nice out because I can wear a sundress. He said he loved me in dresses but he also loves me in overalls . . . he's easy to please!

Aqua 06-06-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by babybunny
I have a particularly short skirt that I like to wear with a thong or no panties underneath..Usually gets his attention quick, esp if paired wih a lowcut top. ;)

That description alone has my attention... ;)

And let's hear it for women in overall's! Mmmmmm YUM!

skipthisone 06-06-2003 01:32 PM

Any skirt usually does it for me....

krzykrn 06-06-2003 02:12 PM

I don't know...but whatever it is, apparantly I don't own anything that has that desired effect lol.

babybunny 06-06-2003 02:26 PM

Mmm just you and that guitar do it (and nothing else) ;)

BlueSwede 06-06-2003 04:07 PM

Sexy, matching bra and panties; black bustier with garters and nylons; crotchless panties. Obviously we must already be on our way to having sex, but I like to hopefully put a little more fire in my partner's furnace by wearing this stuff under my clothes or silk robe to surprise him. I also like to wear different role-playing type outfits that I know are fantasies of my partner (nurse, slut, etc). Once in a blue moon it's what I DON'T wear--such as going without panties when I am wearing a dress or skirt on a date.

Devillishgirl 06-06-2003 05:02 PM

I have a short plaid skirt that I wear with thongs or no panties at all along with a lower cut top...that usually gets his attention :p

Cheyanne 06-06-2003 07:58 PM

A sun dress with buttons all the way down the front and nothing on underneath.

For him.. a pair of bibs and no shirt.

BigBear57 06-06-2003 08:07 PM

Dang Ladies, from what I've seen of Pixie's finest, anything you'd wear would have ME screaming "Fuck Me, Fuck Me PLEASE"

Natch9 06-06-2003 09:37 PM

Let me back Aqua up, there is something about a woman in overalls, no shirt underneath. And with Sera around, wearing a parka wouldn't stop me from getting laid. She's a machine.