Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Inspired by WI's thread... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30646)

Loulabelle 05-04-2007 05:56 AM

Inspired by WI's thread...

For those of us who find it hard to find things they like about themselves, how about a thread for us to say what it is that we like about others?

What do you like about the last poster?

lizzardbits 05-04-2007 06:02 AM

Lou, I love your intelligence! You combine motherhood and being a sexy woman in a wonderful way. You have a BEAUTIFUL smile that just makes your gorgeous face sparkle.

dicksbro 05-04-2007 06:04 AM

An absolutely wonderful sense of humor and Lizz' love for mayhem brings a smile from all of us! A really terrific person!

IowaMan 05-04-2007 06:05 AM

She's just absolutely kind. Lizz took the time to sit and keep me occupied before going in to the hospital for a procedure that I was sort of worried about. We must've spent three or four hours just playing smut games and going back and forth. She's an absolute sweetie and I wish she was still here in Iowa so I could meet her.

Oooops, looks like DB beat me to the punch. :D

As for him.......... well, after having met him I can honestly say he's exactly as I expected him to be. Incredibly kind, funny, sincere, intelligent, thoughtful.......... you name a great quality in a person and I was able to find it in him in just the few hours we spent together. He's a great guy.

Loulabelle 05-04-2007 06:09 AM

Dicksbro - your devotion to your wife, which gives me faith that some couples can and DO stay faithful and in love throughout the years.

Iowaman - your concern for other people even in the face of your own problems. And your PMs that I'm awful at getting round to replying to.

WildIrish 05-04-2007 07:24 AM

Loulabelle is bright, articulate, and not afraid to show vulnerability. She's down to earth and downright cute! Motherhood will only add to her wisdom & personality.

IowaMan 05-04-2007 08:18 AM

Well, what's not to like about WI? I don't know that there's a situation invented where he can't find some way to put a smile on my face. The self-proclaimed goofball is just a great guy. I'm amazed at his ability to just let it all out there. Lots of times I'll come up with very similar thoughts as he has but I don't have the balls to actually post them. Those thoughts usually end up in PM's that I send to him. :rofl:

Eastern 05-04-2007 08:47 AM

Iowaman is a great friend, who sends wonderful supportive pm's. he worrys about his friends and lets them know he cares. He has a heart of gold with a touch of the devil in him.. He is a sweetheart. I am honored to call him friend

Aqua 05-04-2007 11:54 AM

Eastern is a relatively new member that I don't know that well yet... however... from her posts you can see she is sincere, caring, sexy, and fun. :)

osuche 05-04-2007 11:58 AM

Sexy thoughtful guy who knows how to munch his fish tacos. ;)

1nutworld 05-04-2007 12:01 PM

Osuche is just about the only OSU Buckeye that I can stand, but boy would I like to stand really close! :)

Seriously, she's talented, caring, thoughtful, and a good friend.....not to mention all of her sexy other attributes!

IowaMan 05-04-2007 12:09 PM

1nutworld is a good friend (even though he's still struggling with the concept that the St. Louis Cardinals are the root of all that is evil). Someday I hope we can get together for a ballgame or to golf 19 holes and see just how many incredibly stupid ideas and stories we can come up with between the two of us. Oh yeah, and I'd like to have a cup of coffee with him sometime. ;)

osuche 05-04-2007 12:12 PM

IowaMan is the only person I PM with daily, and that's because he's funny, smart, has a positive outlook on life, and really cares...

...oh, and he's persistent too :rofl:

1nutworld 05-04-2007 12:12 PM

IowaMan is a great guy to have around and have coffee with, even if he does drink decaf, and believes that the Cardinals are the root of all evil, when obviously that title goes to Matt Millen.

Despite his flaws, I still want to get together and take in a ballgame. Maybe Peoria??

(oops, apparently Osuche beat me too it)

cavegirl 05-04-2007 12:45 PM

1nutworld is a very sweet, caring guy...

Exactly the same can be said of IowaMan

:)