Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ???Ever Meet Someone Off Pixie's??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15574)

Prophet Reality 10-25-2003 06:03 PM

I meet a lady from here when we were living in the same area. Unfortunately, the situation was not right at the time and we did not get to prolong the experience like we both wanted. But I still have hopes to cross paths with her again. I do know that there is a couple of ladies here that I would love to meet in person and a couple gents as well. One even lives somewhere near to me, but is secretive as to where. Oh well, maybe I will gain her trust one of these days.

m45 10-25-2003 06:22 PM

No I have not yet,
I am a long way from nowhere out here in the Southwest.
There is a few as Dicksbro said, some special people here I'd like to met some time.

So many here from Ohio and the midwest and MO and the heartland.
Maybe someday do a road trip.
We do go to Iowa every year, so never know.

jennaflower 10-25-2003 07:21 PM

m45.. just make sure that if you plan such a road trip... let me know :)

kleclere 10-31-2003 01:45 PM

Have meet a couple of Pixies family members. And am still thinking of making it to the second annual Pixies Midwest fest this coming year. But am always interested in meeting any and all Pixies members.

strokeplayer 10-31-2003 02:22 PM

I have met a very nice couple of Pixie family members. Plus, my S/O is here. If they are the norm for members, then I can hardly wait to meet more in person!

Sugarsprinkles 10-31-2003 04:35 PM

As Jenna said earlier, I have met her, and I met Murphy here and ended up moving across 4 states to be with him. I have also met Vampeyes. She is a real hoot and a lot of fun to be with. I have spoken to a few over the phone and would love to meet more than a few in person eventually. Perhaps if our Pixie's Fest works out next year we'll meet.

Lilith 08-22-2008 09:40 PM

I've met- PF, Oldfart, Scarecrow, Dicksbro, BamaKyttn, Lord Snow and Scotzoidman

Fangtasia 08-22-2008 09:42 PM

I've met Bilbo and Scab *LOL*

I'd dearly love to met Lil, PF and quite a few more!!!!

Lilith 08-22-2008 10:02 PM

If we meet..umm..when we meet, we will not sleep the entire visit because we will talk and laugh non-stop!

Fangtasia 08-22-2008 10:07 PM

Bilbo and I has discussed it. We WILL get to USA one day. So brace yaselves upover LOL

(((Lil)))

scotzoidman 08-22-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I've met- PF, Oldfart, Scarecrow, Dicksbro, BamaKyttn, Lord Snow and Scotzoidman

Substitute "Lilith" for "scotzoidman", delete "BamaKyttn, Lord Snow," & you have my list of "have mets"

Of course, we mustn't omit the S/Os of all of the above...

Lady Pleaser 08-22-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

For me change Scarecrow for Lilith and TAXXXman then add Soda, Booger, Iowa Man, BiBi and Steph. And I am hoping to meet more of you.

Scarecrow 08-22-2008 11:09 PM

For those who do not know, Lady Pleaser and Scarecrow are one and the same, ME

:line:

dicksbro 08-23-2008 07:01 AM

My wife and I have met IAKaraokeGirl, kleclere, IowaMan, Scarecrow (& Mrs), Booger and Soda, PF, Steph, Bibi, BamaKytn, Lord Snow, Lilith (& Mr), Scotzoidman, and OldFart (& Mrs). :)

There are just so many more I want to meet but haven't been able to, yet. :(

osuche 08-23-2008 01:55 PM

Hmmmm......

I've met IAKG, Eros, skyler_m, Iowaman, denny, Coaster (& Mrs.), Aqua, and Grumble.

There are many more I'd like to meet, and some I planned to meet and miss. :(