Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ???Ever Meet Someone Off Pixie's??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15574)

BamaKyttn 08-23-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow
For those who do not know, Lady Pleaser and Scarecrow are one and the same, ME

:line:

omg I was about to freak....... was i high that evening I've forgotten someone????

citrus 08-23-2008 09:34 PM

Are there any Peeps in the Puget Sound- Seattle area?
I'm here

Booger 08-24-2008 01:31 AM

lets eee ive met Soda, PF, DB OF, Scarecrow, Iowaman, Steph, BIBI, Lost, Cheyane, Cobalt, txgreyes, Lizzardbits, Mayhem and a few others who are member but don't realy post a lot.

Lilith 08-24-2008 08:13 AM

Have you met Ienki Booger?

Booger 08-24-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Have you met Ienki Booger?

Yes I have I knew I was missing somone.

Lilith 08-24-2008 12:33 PM

Of course Kadiya and Draino too!

PantyFanatic 08-24-2008 01:21 PM

I've been lucky enough to have had a face to face with a number of Pixies. :D Nobodies luck is all good and I met Booger too. :yikes:

Among the special people in this world I've met are Grumbles, IAKG, ScareCrow, SODA, DB, OldFart, Steph and Bibi. I also met IowaMan, BamaKitten, LordSnow, Scotzoid, TaxMan and ....................and ......................:rolleyes: ............. I know there is somebody I'm forgetting? :confused:

Oh yeah! The person that runs this place and keeps taking down my "Free Panty Inspection" signs :hair: ............ Lilith. :D

With all the super Pixies I've met I have to admit that my blessings have only made me more wanting to meet so many more very special people.

Booger 08-24-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Of course Kadiya and Draino too!

yep Lilith and Syngoodgirl2.

jay-t 08-24-2008 10:09 PM

yep met Cowgirltease sadly shes no longer here.

wrestlemark 08-25-2008 09:28 AM

no one yet............................

..........................but sure would love to sit down and have a few laughs and drinks with so many of you !!!! :grope: :thumbs: :line:

sodaklostsoul 08-25-2008 10:32 AM

To Boog's list add Barkeep and Jizzmo, but they don't post.

My list is the same as Boog's except I haven't met txgrneyes and I know zaphoid and one other I don't wanna get in trouble with his wife.

Lord Snow 08-25-2008 12:09 PM

I met those that were at PAGAN, but I me Bama before joining here. She's the one that introduced me and I'm glad that she did. I have an uncle that got married a few years ago to someone he met online and they're happier than ever. My best friend also met his bride to be on World of Warcraft. Apparently, it's not just a game, but a single connection. So long as when you do it you're safe about it, I don't see a problem. Maybe in 2009 I'll get to meet more of you and be able to see those of you I've already met.

Mercury_Maniac 08-25-2008 12:39 PM

nope, and dont' plan on it.

Aqua 08-25-2008 12:41 PM

I was lucky enough to meet osuche for lunch once. Hope to again at some point.

I used to live close to Shadozfire at one time and introduced her to this site after we had been out of contact for several years.

Neige 08-25-2008 12:46 PM

I've brought several people to the site, but I've only ever met one person who was already a member when we met - GreenChef. :)