Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I have died and gone to heaven! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4238)

terabyte2005 11-01-2001 10:03 PM

I have died and gone to heaven!

THis place is amazing! I always thought you had to pay shitloads of money to be members in stuff like this. Awesome forum, I'm gonna start visiting it regularly now :)

btw... this is my first time here so you're not going insane if you don't remember my nick ;) So someone has to show me around

Holy shit! look at all these smileys

Sharni 11-01-2001 10:23 PM

Hiya terabyte2005

You'll end up practically living here like the rest of us...*lol*;)

Anyway...nice to meet you...join in and have fun:D:D

scotzoidman 11-02-2001 12:16 AM

Welcome aboard, terabyte2005

You're right, getting all this for free is great! Now, be naughty, play nice with the inmates, and you'll find this the funnest & friendliest place on the 'net (and with the hottest women too)!

Oldfart 11-02-2001 08:16 AM

Re: Welcome aboard, terabyte2005

You'll find a lot of different people here.

Find a corner you like and snuggle in.

ROCKHARD 11-02-2001 04:19 PM

Im with Oldfart

Theres alot of people here with many different interests that are all equal in importance so have fun.

Pussy Willow 11-02-2001 05:18 PM

welcome

This is like no other place on the net !!!!!!

Hope you like it here as much as we do !!!!!

Nubian 11-02-2001 06:32 PM

So glad you found a place to hang your hat. Enjoy.

kitten 11-02-2001 06:47 PM

:) hi all, my first time here too. i am enjoying my way around. my Master did a search, i am an author, and have been posting at another site, and he wanted to expand my reader ship. :D so i hope i will be posting something soon, and i hope ya'll enjoy it when i do. i know i love this forum tho! will love meeting and hearing from everyone. thanks......

rabbit 11-02-2001 08:04 PM

Welcome!

Everyone has pretty much said it for me. Welcome!

Kitten, I am glad your Master was so generous in letting you expand your horizons. Hopefully you will take full advantage of his thoughtfulness.

rabbit

Nubian 11-02-2001 09:35 PM

Welcome as well Kitty

And a big thanks to your master:D I look forwarding to seeing you in the forums and, as you are an author, perhaps in the erotic stories section as well?

PantyFanatic 11-02-2001 10:06 PM

welcome

Welcome to both of you. You'll soon meet all the regulars and I hope you become as fond of most everyone as I have. Besides being comfortable sexy bunch, you'll find some pertty sharp people.

WELCOME:)

Prophet Reality 11-03-2001 01:51 AM

Thank your Master the proper way for letting you join and we will all wait for your first story.

kitten 11-03-2001 09:37 AM

wow, thank you everyone for your very sweet replies. and you may rest assured, Prophet, Sir that i have, and will continue to thank my Master for his indulgence. :o and yes Sir, Nubian, i will be posting a story soon. after Master makes his decision on which one he wants me to post first. again, thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome. :)

keeper 11-03-2001 10:16 AM

Thank you

Thank you people for welcoming my kitten. I am happy that she has found such nice friends. She is an amazing writer.. as you will see for yourselves... I look forward to reveling in glory at ur comments to her writings. Have a great day and be well. BTW kitten... please figure out how to capitalize my Name in here. I am not fond of lowercase letters. I love you my good girl

Keeper

sad_sam 11-03-2001 09:05 PM

I would like to welcome all three of you. Keeper and Kitten glad to have you here. The same goes for Terabyte. So far this has been the best place I have ever been. I hope it will be for you too!