Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Positions (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864)

ROCKHARD 08-29-2001 04:19 PM

Favorite Positions

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU OUT THERE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE POSITIONS FOR SEX. MAYBE I MIGHT PICK UP SOME IDEAS.

Mistress 08-29-2001 06:54 PM

Anal, doggie and on top.............though being on top varies on which direction I'm facing ;)

Sharni 08-29-2001 06:57 PM

Doggie is my favorite :D

Sharniqua

Wombat 08-29-2001 07:19 PM

I have to agree with Sharniqua....

I love all the positions but doggie has a special place in my heart.
I don't try to analyse it too much but maybe it's got something to do with the slightly impersonal nature of it . Without the intimacy of the eye contact of missionary or her on top facing you it is somehow akin to anonymous out of control animal rutting. Maybe some of the women feel the same way ,or maybe I'm just dribbling mindless crap. haha

scotzoidman 08-29-2001 08:37 PM

My 2 favs... me face down on her pussy, holding her legs up, licking & sucking till she begs me to stop... and the other fav is her face down on my cock and returning the favor!

m45 08-30-2001 01:37 AM

69 is one of my all time favs.
Next is the wife on top....

:yellghst:

Fang 08-30-2001 07:26 AM

I love for my wife to lower herself onto my cock and milk it. I love looking up and seeing her pleasureful expression. Feeling her pussy squeezing my cock while she grinds up and down on it is incredible. She almost always asks me to lie still for the beginning, but I have a hard time following those instructions as you can well imagine.

My other fave is her on top, but not on my cock. I love her to straddle my face and grind her sweet cunt into my mouth. She says she worries about suffocating me that way, but I never, ever complain about having to hold my breath for short terms. Hell, even if she did suffocate me, I'd go a happy man with a smile on my face and pussy juice on my nose!

Pussy Willow 09-03-2001 01:50 PM

On Top

I like being on top. I like being able to see his face and he likes
being able to play with my nipples and suck on them while
I'm fucking him.

I'm getting hot just thinking about it, can't wait till he gets home
tonight!!!!!

Pussy Willow 09-03-2001 01:59 PM

Loved your reply

Fang, I think my hubby would agree with you there. He loves sucking my pussy,
and you know I'm in absolute heaven when he's lapping up that pussy juice !!!!!!!

Nubian 09-03-2001 02:06 PM

The position I like the most is the least I get. I **really** like it when I lay supine and my wife kneels over my face and pleasures herself. Talk about being in heaven! I also like doggie style but I much prefer pleasing my wife as mentioned before.

Nubian.

bigbob40 09-05-2001 07:10 AM

My favorite position(s)

69 is always great! I also like for my wife to sit on my face and bring herself to orgasm. Doggy style probably brings her off quicker than any other position!:) :)

Fang 09-05-2001 09:31 AM

Pussy Willow, your husband is a wise man. I hope for him that you react to having your clit licked, labia sucked, vagina tongued, and nearly all variations of these combos (including her sweet, sweet asshole) as my wife does. I love it best when she gets so hot she can't control how hard she's grinding onto my mouth and tongue. Half the time I get so horny from her mushing my face in her pussy, have to I jack off -- she watches with great enthusiasm, which usually leads to a shuddering orgasm!

It leaves both of us very pleased.

zippo 09-06-2001 05:48 PM

Doggie Style

I like to do it standing doggie style, lying on the side doggie style and on top of my girl.;)

horny_jo 09-21-2001 03:12 PM

the best for me is doggy style as hits 'the' spot!!!!! i also like 69 and the starfish

my boyfriends fav is against the wall hard and fast (also useful for public places)

Nubian 09-21-2001 04:41 PM

Starfish?

Sorry for exposing my ignorance, but what exactly is the *starfish* position?