Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How did you find Pixies Place? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26748)

Lion 11-12-2005 11:22 AM

How did you find Pixies Place?

Tell us your story, it's been so long I can't remember.

Steph 11-12-2005 11:37 AM

I was searching for erotica & probably chat sites for erotica. That was when I lived in a small town most of the guys weren't eligible. Damn you, mill towns! *shakes fist*

wyndhy 11-12-2005 11:39 AM

pregnant, horny and looking for dirty stories.

:o

Pita 11-12-2005 12:05 PM

One of my good friends from another site gave me the link to Pixies after I complained how slow and boring our board was.

Jax 11-12-2005 12:23 PM

Saw it on another board...investigated it...

mayhem1978 11-12-2005 12:27 PM

Its been so long i cant really remember. I think i was searching for erotic stories

jseal 11-12-2005 01:32 PM

I came for the stories. I stayed for the people.

Lilith 11-12-2005 02:29 PM

My first semester of college I was going to write a paper for mythology and looked up Pixies and Sprites found here. Decided to enter a silly writing challenge and the rest is history.

imaginewithme 11-12-2005 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

Yep....a friend told me about the stories.

fzzy 11-12-2005 06:41 PM

If memory serves me correctly (always a bit of an iffy proposition) ... I was at a site called Xblogs and there was a link to pixies .... don't think I've really bothered to go back the the blogs site since then. :)

alspals69 11-12-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
One of my good friends from another site gave me the link to Pixies after I complained how slow and boring our board was.

I was on a once good site that had become slow and boring and Tess recomended it here.

I honestly had no intenetion of spending any time here. In fact i was really biding my time due to my chat friends being missing presumed dead drunk. But its fun here, i love the games. Not averse to a naked lady or 2 either, lol.

You'r all great folks, and it's a pleasure to meet such a friendly bunch.

Oh, i'm getting boring now, I'll shut up!

Alan

sodaklostsoul 11-12-2005 07:26 PM

Lost kept telling me about Pixies but I never checked it out until Booger told me he had a few stories here........the rest is history!!! :)

dicksbro 11-12-2005 09:30 PM

Not sure I really remember. Perving the web and searching for stories I suspect. Anyway, sure glad I found it. :thumb:

fredchabotnick 11-12-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

Same with me. :thumb:

Loulabelle 11-12-2005 11:36 PM

My ex and I used to like to read erotic stories together, and he used to come here for stories. I was always too scared I was going to click on a link that was illegal or that was going to start charging me loads of money so I never used to come here myself.

Then we split and I found the site was one of my favourites on my computer. Horniness got the better of me one day and when I'd finally read all of the stories, I clicked on the forum button and found you guys. This remains the only forum on which I'm an active member.