Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orgasms... on the ledge... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37668)

jennaflower 06-25-2020 09:40 PM

Orgasms... on the ledge...

An older post from 2001 that Wicked Wanda brought back to life earlier today has got me thinking..

The post in question was from a gentleman who was unable to experience an orgasm via oral sex (I hope these many years later he has solved this problem)...

It got me thinking...

I have never (at least to my recollection) achieved an orgasm with a partner easily... I have always had to really work at it and almost exclusively achieved orgasms with a partner with me on top, grinding. I don’t recall ever having an orgasm in any other position including orally. Not sure if this has been due to lack of compatibility with partners, lack of intimacy, or due to my clitoris being so fucking small.

Fortunately, I am able to achieve orgasm via masturbation (THANK GOD), tho this also requires a bit of effort either with my fingers or a toy. My fingers get the quickest results... now to my point & questions..

The orgasms I experience seem to leave me on a ledge sorta speak... yes.. they feel good.. BUT.. due to the sensitivity of my very small clit... I feel like it falls way short... once my orgasm surfaces, the sensitivity forces me to stop immediately leaving me feeling as tho I am not reaching a natural conclusion. It is really fucking frustrating to be honest. Ive never been with a partner who cared enough to help me through to the end...

So.. now that I am without a partner (I don’t anticipate that changing anytime in my future)... how the fuck do I figure this out??? Or do I just accept what is and suffer through??

Any discussion, advice, and/or input Would be appreciated.

❤️❤️

Off to masturbate.... again...

gekkogecko 06-26-2020 10:07 AM

Is there a legitimate sex therapist you can consult (possibly even on-line, a lot of therapists, including sex therapists are willing to do on-line sessions these days.)

jennaflower 06-26-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Is there a legitimate sex therapist you can consult (possibly even on-line, a lot of therapists, including sex therapists are willing to do on-line sessions these days.)

I may give that some thought... Thank you for the idea...

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:13 PM

Maybe you need to find a partner who is a giver. Willing to invest the time into pleasuring you and getting you excited enough to be able to achieve that orgasm you desire. A therapist maybe able to help also, but may not be as fun.

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Maybe you need to find a partner who is a giver. Willing to invest the time into pleasuring you and getting you excited enough to be able to achieve that orgasm you desire. A therapist maybe able to help also, but may not be as fun.

Yes, finding a partner who is a giver is likely key... tho in all fairness... it kinda goes against my abilities as I have never been overly comfortable in being vulnerable in that way... so I guess that means I need a patient giver.. LOL.. is there actually such a thing? And if so... where is the guy hiding?? I think I need to start crying out “Marco Polo” repeatedly!!

I live in a small town so finding a therapist would be just as daunting as finding a suitable partner...

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:27 PM

There are some of us still out there. I have been told that I am very patient so I know there are some around. Please don't give up on yourself.

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:39 PM

Quote:
There are some of us still out there. I have been told that I am very patient so I know there are some around. Please don't give up on yourself.

Yes, there are... and I won’t.. no worries... Thankfully I have amazon prime with fast shipping and they have a pretty good selection of toys. 😂🤣

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:42 PM

Just remember that like a fine wine you are only getting better with age.

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:
Just remember that like a fine wine you are only getting better with age.

Thank you for all the warm fuzzies... :69:

ShadowDancer 07-04-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
Yes, there are... and I won’t.. no worries... Thankfully I have amazon prime with fast shipping and they have a pretty good selection of toys. 😂🤣

*ahem* for a pretty damn good wand that is rechargeable...check out the shibari mini halo... :nana:

it's avail on the 'zon.

jennaflower 07-05-2020 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDancer
*ahem* for a pretty damn good wand that is rechargeable...check out the shibari mini halo... :nana:

it's avail on the 'zon.

Oh thank you thank you!! 20 patterns.. 8 speeds... oh my... I have placed my selection into my cart... oh happy day!!!

dicksbro 07-07-2020 10:56 PM

Looking forward to your report. Hope it's a winner for you!

Teddy Bear 02-21-2023 09:27 PM

I've seen this someplace but right now i can't recall where or the name of the toy. Its something like 'clit enhancer'.. It has what is supposed to look like a mouth (need an imagination here. lol) But i guess you hold it on your clit and it sucks until its larger (and harder?)

Don't know? TB again.

ShadowDancer 02-21-2023 09:46 PM

I, still, swear by my halo mini wand as one of my favorite toys. The husbeast also bought me one of those "real skin" feeling, realistic looking vibrating dildos that also has a warming feature! That was one of the things I've missed over the last 10 yrs since his accident...toys are all well & good..but the heat of the real thing can sometimes be taken for granted.

I've also discovered how to "let go" so to speak. I have always been very self conscious and had a hard time relaxing enough to orgasm easily. A couple of years ago I finally tried a little toke with my husband...and hot smokes! My skin was so sensitive it felt like it was buzzing. Our playtime that night was so. Fucking. Intense. Combined with g-spot stimulus, it turned me into a screamer!