Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what guys feel? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21434)

pepsigirl 07-21-2004 05:27 PM

what guys feel?

i've often wondered.....when guys get a hard on, do they experience some kind of light headedness from the blood rushing to the cock? or is there no difference at all? i know as a woman, i feel tingly, but not lightheaded. sounds like a real ignorant question, but if anyone has a response, i'd love to hear it.

hugs

Aqua 07-21-2004 06:10 PM

Hmmmm... I don't know about light headed. There is of course the whole sense of arousal, but I don't think I feel a sensation caused by the blood flow. I'll try to think about it next time I get hard.... hmmm, nope no change in that regard. :p ;)

rockintime 07-21-2004 07:36 PM

I think only guys with an 8-FOOT long cock get lightheaded by the blood rushing there.

pepsigirl 07-21-2004 07:36 PM

lmao......that was quick aqua. ;)

Popcorn 07-21-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
i've often wondered.....when guys get a hard on, do they experience some kind of light headedness from the blood rushing to the cock? or is there no difference at all? i know as a woman, i feel tingly, but not lightheaded. sounds like a real ignorant question, but if anyone has a response, i'd love to hear it.

hugs

according to Robin Williams "god gave man a penis and a brain - unfortunately she only gave us enought blood to operate one at a time.."

so your observation that some men get light headed when they have erections is probably valid - e

Popcorn 07-21-2004 09:34 PM

furthermore - whjen I have an erection I feel a slight strain to the skin of my cock and a growing feeling of lust and arowsal in my crotch that extend up to my nipples - kind of a tingling sub-electrical tensness. Almosty the feeling of warmth around my balls

darogle 08-03-2004 12:35 PM

light headed, no....single minded, yes

WildIrish 08-03-2004 01:40 PM

How much blood do you think this thing holds? :D

I don't think my lightheadedness can be blamed on poppin a boner.

Catch22 08-03-2004 02:11 PM

We think a lot better. That is where we keep our brains. So they say.

Loulabelle 08-04-2004 02:04 AM

It's worth knowing that the same amount of blood travels to the brain at all times, and if there is a difference in the amount of blood being received there, it results in unconsciousness (i.e. fainting) so I think it highly unlikely men would light headed due to being sexually aroused.

Steph 08-04-2004 03:06 AM

So I guess it's urban legend about men with generous members feeling the blood rush out of their heads when they get an erection?

How do I feel when I'm getting turned on? If I haven't been pleasured in a while, I relish the feeling, the tingling of "blood rushing" around the pubic bone to the nether regions. :slurp:

ndugu 08-04-2004 07:23 AM

hmmmm

my cock feels tingly when I come - blood rushes to my head

Mercury_Maniac 08-05-2004 08:17 PM

there may be a loss of common sense or intelligence when we get hard-ons,

cause once that happens the little man is in control :D

dicksbro 08-06-2004 03:27 AM

The sensation that seems to comes closest to the feelings I get when I get an erection are like when you stretch. Not a hard stretch, just a bit more of a relaxed tension (obvious focused on one part of the body :D). No feelings of being light headed or anything.

loves2laugh 08-06-2004 09:56 PM

I don't get light headed. Just a keen awareness of my arousal, It does move all of your focus to that area of your body.