Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So what's the strangest place you've ever gotten or given oral? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20935)

kathy1 06-19-2004 04:08 PM

So what's the strangest place you've ever gotten or given oral?

Here's the strangest place ever for me.....one July 4th, my ex and I went to the beach.....at dark, we wandered off down the beach walking and talking...just waiting for the fireworks to start....found what we thought was a secluded spot......as the fireworks started, we decided to start a little of our own......i was into giving him one hell of a blowjob.....when....and this still makes me laugh.....i found out we weren't quite as secluded as i thought.....everytime the fireworks would go off and light up the area....some guys down the beach would yell "Thar she blows"..... I got to giggling so bad and so did he.....we just gave up and watched the rest of the fireworks clothed...damnit!!

Pita 06-19-2004 06:42 PM

LMAO Kathy, that is to funny. :D

Mine was giving soon to be hubby a blow job on a mountain in Arizona. I was sitting on a rock that was right at his crotch level and we went for it. Afterwards he said that there was a snake slowly moving our way and he was prepared to drag me off that rock if it got to close.

Needless to say he didn't get any more BJ's on moutains again.

imaginewithme 06-19-2004 07:11 PM

I have given him a lot of them but I guess they aren't in "strange" places....the oddest one to me would have been in a hot tub taking a breath and going down on him.

Guess I'm not that adventorous :(

BigBear57 06-19-2004 08:01 PM

Well I guess as close to unusual as I've been was while one of my ex's was trying to talk to her Mom on the ohone. I got shoo'd away but it was fun for a minute LOL Of course I'm more than willing to add to the experiences if anyone has any ideas???????????????

denny 06-19-2004 09:35 PM

Let me guess kathy1, Cure Beach or Carolina Beach.

I've had two that were maybe a little unusual. The first was while camping. I snuck out of my gf's tent and hooked up with another lady I really liked in her teepee. She was giving me chills and thrills and I was struggling to stay quiet so as not to wake anyone. Not sure if I succeeded or not.

The second experience was on the Chesapeake Bay. I beached my hobie cat and my gf and I got bus ywhen all of a sudden some men appeared and started yelling at us. It was private property, a research station. We must have been disturbing some observation, go figure!

rabbit 06-19-2004 10:20 PM

In the parking lot of a grocery store in my car. I still cannot believe no one noticed.

:p

rabbit

BIGbad 06-19-2004 10:40 PM

Don't know if these are "strange" or not?

Received in the front seat of my car in front of a church on a busy street at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Received several times flying down the highway in excess of 90 miles and hour.

Briefly received in the pit at a concert.

imalikalotapuss 06-19-2004 10:49 PM

I think the strangest place i ever recieved a b/j..was when i was working on the plumbing under my kitchens sink. I was laying there trying to fix something and the next thing i knew i my cock was in her mouth and getting very distracted!!!! Needless to say i worked on the plumbing more often..:D :bj:

Coaster 06-19-2004 11:00 PM

I had been away at college a couple yrs and came home and hooked up with an old gf. We went to July4th fireworks where she sat in front of me. During fireworks she brought her hand behind herself, unzipped me and proceeded to stroke me. After fireworks we drive to a secluded spot and she finished what she started....... and i reciprocated..

The next day i drove past "the spot" and saw that in my absense, someone had built a house there.... and we had parked right in their driveway.

the_new_shaft 06-20-2004 06:55 AM

In a graveyard at night with way too many people out walking their dogs. (Who the hell walks through a graveyard at night let alone thier dogs?)

Oldfart 06-20-2004 07:13 AM

I can tell you some really interesting places I've missed out on oral. . .

Irish 06-20-2004 10:08 AM

Many times,in the car,in Sikorsky parking lot! Irish
(recieved)

lakritze 06-20-2004 11:11 AM

Just off Doheny overlooking the Sunset Strip on Blue Jay Way.Yup the very same place the Beatles wrote the song about.

kathy1 06-20-2004 11:27 AM

Nope, denny, it was Atlantic Beach.....just off the boardwalk there by the circle (if you've ever been there).....and down the beach.....hmmmm, it's almost July 4th again....maybe it's time for a repeat performance.....wanta meet me there?

MrValentine 06-20-2004 12:17 PM

My first girlfriend once went down on me on a train to London. There were about 4 other people in the carriage, all facing away from us. It was great. I am amazed that we got away with it without being spotted.